Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 20. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
trying to access the BSOD website mining pool for this. it jsut wont load on any broswer.
Any ideas, will message them on discord as well
Activity: 12
Using alexis ? Cant get it to work with that.
Edit: Used Alexis78. Its working now. MSI GTX 1080 Ti, 31.69MH/s
Activity: 127
MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 24 MH/s with ccminer 2.2.4

i'm using 2 MSI GTX 1080TI Armor each card reach 28-29MH/s. i think ur 1080TI can get 30MH/s.

Can You describe your settings ?
Activity: 13

i'm using 2 MSI GTX 1080TI Armor each card reach 28-29MH/s. i think ur 1080TI can get 30MH/s.
Activity: 12
Activity: 127
hi, what is the best miner with 1080ti for this coin?

thanks

ccminer alexis seems to work great
How many hash rate do You have with 1080 Ti ?
Activity: 56

thanks

ccminer alexis seems to work great
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Stipend to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Stipend Pay:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u SMnYXc15pNUit6CoQnrmJkDioPTsyBHE6L -p c=SPD 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3573 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/SPD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2431

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 63

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yeah! This is exactly what I was looking for! All day I was looking for a new project to invest in. And here I found it, good idea and strong team. This project is undoubtedly waiting for success, I advise you to invest with me, because this project will reach great heights
Activity: 13
What hashrate do you have?

Is there any statistic for diffirent GPUs on this algo?

Does AMD give lower hashrate than Nvidia on C11?

4x GTX 1080Ti running on average 71MH/s. On stock settings atm, so there's some room to wiggle...
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Bounty on Twitter is over? Or is there another week?
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
How much time before the wallet begins to pos?

When the purse goes to the POS, then the lightning on the right bottom will turn red, i.e. it will be seen that the purse was transferred to the POS.
In order for all the coins to pass to the POS, they need not be touched for about 24 hours. And you will be happy, perhaps!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
interesting how the wallet is simmilar with deviant (DEV) project
is there any relation between projects?

What do you mean exactly? I do not know if there is any relation but are you aware that pretty much all coins are based on bitcoin and all mosternode coins are based on dash or various forks that themselves are based on dash. I have seen 2 different kinds of wallets. One where the tabs are on the top and one where they are on the side. Some have masternode options where there is actually GUI to add them, a coin where you can pick the payment address, many where you cant. Many required manual file edits, hell there are coins where you even have to start your nodes on the debug console because the gui actually not works. My guess is many of this coins are lazily forked and based on outdated code.

Also a lot of coins are just appearing with "initial commit" on github without any "forked from" without any way to see what code changes where made, that is really annoying.

So again what is similar for you? My guess is thats as similar as any other wallet to the next random MN coin.

get what you mean
the design and location of features is really simmilar
but they're probably fork of the same coin, maybe dash?
never downloaded dash wallet here

mature time is 24h
Activity: 51
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
interesting how the wallet is simmilar with deviant (DEV) project
is there any relation between projects?

What do you mean exactly? I do not know if there is any relation but are you aware that pretty much all coins are based on bitcoin and all mosternode coins are based on dash or various forks that themselves are based on dash. I have seen 2 different kinds of wallets. One where the tabs are on the top and one where they are on the side. Some have masternode options where there is actually GUI to add them, a coin where you can pick the payment address, many where you cant. Many required manual file edits, hell there are coins where you even have to start your nodes on the debug console because the gui actually not works. My guess is many of this coins are lazily forked and based on outdated code.

Also a lot of coins are just appearing with "initial commit" on github without any "forked from" without any way to see what code changes where made, that is really annoying.

So again what is similar for you? My guess is thats as similar as any other wallet to the next random MN coin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
can anybody inform me what is the last week of bounty?
how far will it go?

thx
copper member
Activity: 69
can't send from wallet to exchange no error and wallet is sync

anyone know why ? or have issue ?

ty

edit: solved he dont take fee from amount need let few spd on wallet for fee
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
What hashrate do you have?

Is there any statistic for diffirent GPUs on this algo?

Does AMD give lower hashrate than Nvidia on C11?
Pages:
Jump to: