Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 21. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hey which pool is a best actually plz and how know selection pool

thx

protopool.net,  bsod.pw

Hastfaster even more
copper member
Activity: 69
Activity: 51

thx

protopool.net,  bsod.pw
copper member
Activity: 69

thx
Activity: 27
hello, guys,  i do not know what this means, but my wallet says my weight is 0 and the network weight is 192000.
How do you increase or improve the weight ?

Leave coins in your wallet, check Official discord for full guides !
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
This addresses works perfectly if you have troubles, copy & paste it
Nvidia    ccminer.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com3573 -u SdvdiWjkEcHLbvmJNf42EtBQEP7duBxGAT -p c=SPD
AMD      sgminer.exe --algorithm c11 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com3573 -u SdvdiWjkEcHLbvmJNf42EtBQEP7duBxGAT -p c=SPD

Not working
"sgminer.exe: --algorithm: unrecognized option"

AMD      sgminer.exe --kernel c11 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com3573 -u SdvdiWjkEcHLbvmJNf42EtBQEP7duBxGAT -p c=SPD
I this helps you , please donate to me - SYdiGAnxbtQG61Bh2MLPX1sPf9ZJgFc4oL
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
hello, guys,  i do not know what this means, but my wallet says my weight is 0 and the network weight is 192000.
How do you increase or improve the weight ?
้how many spd coin for get pos?

Any number of coins can get you a chance for a PoS Block, the more the better ! Optimal is over 100 for at least 1 Block each 3 days
Activity: 349
Merit: 184

Stipend coin POS get's 10 coins per one stake. But it's POS is very very random!
And You should have 50-100-200 coins on your wallet, to hope that this POS will come to you  Grin
Activity: 56
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
Trying to mine it on AMD 280x and get only 2.8mh...
Is it normal for this old GPU?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
1080ti:
power: 100
core clock: +110 ~ +120
memory: -502

depending on your card(s), you might need to adjust the intensity setting in the .bat file.

any idea for 1070 and 1070Ti?
cannot find something in google..

thanks olly

Silly question. You can see an idea. Core up, memory down. Then try your cards yourself. They all are various. My 1070 is +130/+350 due to often changing algos. You will have another values to work stable.
Activity: 31
This addresses works perfectly if you have troubles, copy & paste it
Nvidia    ccminer.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com3573 -u SdvdiWjkEcHLbvmJNf42EtBQEP7duBxGAT -p c=SPD
AMD      sgminer.exe --algorithm c11 -o stratum+tcp://hashfaster.com3573 -u SdvdiWjkEcHLbvmJNf42EtBQEP7duBxGAT -p c=SPD

Not working
"sgminer.exe: --algorithm: unrecognized option"
STIPEND's PLATFORM DEMO IS ONLINE ! Thank you for your patience everyone, dont forget to give us any feedback as the devs goes on our Official Discord !

Stipend's Demo link : https://demo.stipend.me/

Hi Dev , when do you plan pay bounty ?

The bounty will be paid at the end of the bounty !
Activity: 68
1080ti:

depending on your card(s), you might need to adjust the intensity setting in the .bat file.

thanks olly

nope... i only have 1080ti cards.
look on google for other coins that use the c11 algo, then see what settings others have suggested.
Activity: 127
STIPEND's PLATFORM DEMO IS ONLINE ! Thank you for your patience everyone, dont forget to give us any feedback as the devs goes on our Official Discord !

Hi Dev , when do you plan pay bounty ?
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2

fue
Activity: 9
1080ti:

thanks olly
Activity: 127
Hi all... is it possible to mine directly to the wallet addres generated on CryptoBridge?

They not support withdraw from mining pool to Exchange so it is a little bit risky.
Activity: 22
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: