Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 17. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

K, I doubt whether Reyhs was part of the DDoS attack on our pool, but I'm TOTALLY BLAMING HIM for me being reduced back down to noob status. Thanks dude. Thanks a lot punk.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I started to mine on Eligius about 10 hours before the system went into failsafe...

I choose Eligius because I rather like the payout scheme and the overall system design.  Also... because the brand new Antminer S1 I got does NOT talk to slush's pool nor BTCGuild, so I had to actually find another pool.  That's when I came upon Eligius.

And then of course the DoS mess that started not too long ago, I figured it is something that will be resolved, and continue on.  Well it is... Wink

Now I've just received my second antminer S1, and I'm going to point that at Eligius now.  Hopefully I can sort out the antminer's weirdness and have it mine at full speed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
The web server database is still trying to catch up from the couple of days it wasn't getting data from the core servers.  I expect it to catch up by sometime tonight.

So, most stats are out of date including those for new users.  They won't show up in the stats database until the stats database has gotten to that point in time.

-wk
thanks I will check again tonight
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
The web server database is still trying to catch up from the couple of days it wasn't getting data from the core servers.  I expect it to catch up by sometime tonight.

So, most stats are out of date including those for new users.  They won't show up in the stats database until the stats database has gotten to that point in time.

-wk
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I tried to point one of my miners back to this pool an hour ago but without some stats showing up to confirm it's working right I put it back to my other pool and will wait till it's fixed and try again tonight.
Activity: 9
it is back in failsafe mode..  Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is going to be the Mother of Mondays for WizKid after such a relaxing weekend...

Don't think he has time to relax with a Girlfriend and this (lol).
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This is going to be the Mother of Mondays for WizKid after such a relaxing weekend...
I received my payment as well but the site is currently saying bad gateway Cry

Back up again now.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
lol another ddos?

I was just going to ask that too since the site says it's back in fail safe mode.  I hadn't setup donations before as I've only been mining a month and have been trying different pools out, but I just set them up earlier today since I will be mining here from now on.  Thank you WK for doing such a great job keeping everyone informed on what is going on, and all the hard work, especially giving up your weekend this weekend, to keep everything going.
Activity: 54
It's just to back up a bit and read Wiz latest info, he said that the webserver is down but pools is up..
"Its just the web server. Pool is fine.  Doing some late night maintenance. " <----- quote from Wizzie.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 24
I received my payment as well but the site is currently saying bad gateway Cry
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Activity: 54
Payments received. Mighty good job. Thankz Wiz! You have the urge to do the right thing.
Wizkid for president. L8rs ya all

Kind regards Vyper
Well just checked and my payment has gone through Smiley
Activity: 2
Can't connect to the Server ... Is it just me ??

Error MSG: "502 Bad Gateway"

Its just the web server. Pool is fine.  Doing some late night maintenance.

This is proof I won't get my 500BTC from the last 6 days!!!

/jk

EDIT:
Damn, blazer beat me to it.

It's been all of 5 minutes now, I mean, what more proof is required, sure sign of a scam, I can't see what my miners are doing? Oh...wait, that's right, numbers on an internet page mean nothing, so ... I want a personal manual payout every 30seconds or else I declare scam, must be! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

I hate to admit it, but it actually made reading the thread for updates a little more fun! I didn't know whether to laugh or throw something at him.  Cheesy

I know I am super new to this forum,   I have just been quietly mining / reading and enjoying it... but I am an expert on this so I decided to sign up so I could post.   You don't have to decide.  You can both laugh at and throw something at a person.   Just my 2 pennies...
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
I hope Eligius is up soon, hate to read nonsense writings. Hate it so much that soon going to choose another pool.

Angry Angry

Edit: There should be a list of things thats going on, what has done and how are things expected to go. I dont know how others find this situation explained on a forum like this, but I dont find this fun.

Reading this forum is like thorwing time to garbage, newer ever going to do this again - wait and read nonsense.
Activity: 111
Merit: 17

I hate to admit it, but it actually made reading the thread for updates a little more fun! I didn't know whether to laugh or throw something at him.  Cheesy

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 168
Can't connect to the Server ... Is it just me ??

Error MSG: "502 Bad Gateway"

Its just the web server. Pool is fine.  Doing some late night maintenance.

This is proof I won't get my 500BTC from the last 6 days!!!

/jk

EDIT:
Damn, blazer beat me to it.

It's been all of 5 minutes now, I mean, what more proof is required, sure sign of a scam, I can't see what my miners are doing? Oh...wait, that's right, numbers on an internet page mean nothing, so ... I want a personal manual payout every 30seconds or else I declare scam, must be! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: