Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 15. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Thanks for putting in the hours to get it back up and paid out manually, WK. I've tried a few different pools and WK has by far been the most responsive and communicative when issues occur.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
I left during the 'outage' to try p2pool and returned yesterday and have already received payment for work done while the stats were down  Smiley Thanks for the hard work WK and Luke-JR!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My girlfriend has forced me to put up a donation address for HER... lol.

131YfpYJxeZPo9ejV157TT6rghjdPXZu3o - wiz's gf's fund

Wallet dust on the way to Wiz's gf 4e108f6e6f39ab35b29ece4abf5491122a27247118f8ccd18578da91786fadc3.

Please tell her to buy something that is warm or buzzes for the lonely nights whilst you are away keeping the pool going Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
1. catch-up payout was received from WK 1/19
2. .02BTC tip to WK (would have sent more, but i'm small time and don't make much...)
a107b26a998b1286ed9fd39c96bca9ea35a31144c036ed8cf52bbd5ee7fed652
3. ignored Reyhs
4. beer

Good day, so far.  Cool

Thanks WK!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Been watching this forum for a while, finally joined to:

Thank wizkid for his continued work on Eligius and custom build of the cgminer for KNC devices!
Also thank arousdrhino for reminding me that there are optional donation settings on the user stats page - went in yesterday and set 0.6% donation spread across the three categories. Hope it helps defray the new db hardware and that many others decide to give their support to the pool Smiley

Last but not least - ignore reyhs. Ah the feed is so much cleaner now.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That guy, you know, with the face
My girlfriend has forced me to put up a donation address for HER... lol.

131YfpYJxeZPo9ejV157TT6rghjdPXZu3o - wiz's gf's fund

Wizkid057:

Spend an awesome day with Her (after everything is back running of course, got to be a selfish miner Tongue ).

dd363ce03eef3993a298f89fff6a9abf2b2e75043b8aad755c60c90be7fcb41a .03 from the other day
0d2023352bf88b3f1035bbc4f69a077d56814f4e2715f59408ce1c2bbefd30a3 .07 to round it off to an even .1 (to be used for HER only!)

-Van
Activity: 24
Hi WK, I also donated some XBT to 131YfpYJxeZPo9ejV157TT6rghjdPXZu3o - wiz's gf's fund... :-)
tmu
Activity: 59
Thanks for good work wizkid.
sorry I don't have BTC to tip, but I raised my donations.

With my little experiences with few pools (and low hasrate Sad ) Eligius seems to bee fairest  Wink and most open with problems.
Activity: 5
I feel sorry for wizkid and for all us in the comunity, seems that nowdays everyone is able to lay their fingers in a keyboard.

Good job wk and thank you!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
this pool is having a bad week. (But good luck with block finding it seems!)

Is this sarcasm? We're on hour 37 of this current block..

That's not true, the stats are just not updating:

https://blockchain.info/

https://blockchain.info/blocks/Eligius

There are many people who cannot read, it is in BIG GREEN LETTERS on the Pool Page

"Pool is up and running! Please continue to mine as normal. Stats are stuck, but shares and earnings are tracked properly. Stats and payouts will be caught up as soon as possible! -wizkid057"

Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 712

Is this sarcasm? We're on hour 37 of this current block..

That's not true, the stats are just not updating:

https://blockchain.info/

https://blockchain.info/blocks/Eligius
Activity: 10
Hello all.  relatively new to this.  Guess i jumped on the bandwagon as everyone else.  question...  i have a knockoff avalon 2 unit.  i have already in the past week, destroyed / melted two power supplies and two PDUs.  running again.  i have my unit running in an aircond dc temp @ 65 degrees.  what is a ssafe temp and chip frequency for this to run at?

currently set to 1400MHz and temp is consitent @ 38 degrees.  what is the max chip freq?

thx too for getting things back to normal wk.

First, you should start a new thread. This isn't the place to talk about troubleshooting your miners.

Second, don't listen to a word Reyhs says. The guy is a jackass. He might even know what he's talking about with your avalon chips. Doesn't matter...Ask someone else.
Activity: 7
I have only been mining with Eligius for the last 2 months, and I just want to say WK thanks for all your hard work resolving the issues this weekend it is greatly appreciated! Also I got my payouts thanks again!
Activity: 35
thanks for the reply.  it is a 55nm unit.  i am hesitant to try and crank it up, b/c my PDU boards keep crapping out.  don't know if this is why.  seems i notice it when i try 1500-1600

i have all connections plugged in ATX, 6-PCIe connections and the other to power the controller.  i have 2 EPS connections that are not plugged at all.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 56
Hello all.  relatively new to this.  Guess i jumped on the bandwagon as everyone else.  question...  i have a knockoff avalon 2 unit.  i have already in the past week, destroyed / melted two power supplies and two PDUs.  running again.  i have my unit running in an aircond dc temp @ 65 degrees.  what is a ssafe temp and chip frequency for this to run at?

currently set to 1400MHz and temp is consitent @ 38 degrees.  what is the max chip freq?

thx too for getting things back to normal wk.

If you talking about avalon2 55nm it's speed 1000-2000?!, on ckolivas (cgminer creator) page i find the default is 1500, but my avalon2 don't work stable on this and i use 1400 and have more 230gh/s. About temperature - 60 celsius is recommend to shut off the avalon2 by defaults... But i know people with 80 celsuis and avalon2 still work... Use google  Cool

Wooden mackintosh (coffin)
Activity: 35
Hello all.  relatively new to this.  Guess i jumped on the bandwagon as everyone else.  question...  i have a knockoff avalon 2 unit.  i have already in the past week, destroyed / melted two power supplies and two PDUs.  running again.  i have my unit running in an aircond dc temp @ 65 degrees.  what is a ssafe temp and chip frequency for this to run at?

currently set to 1400MHz and temp is consitent @ 38 degrees.  what is the max chip freq?

thx too for getting things back to normal wk

Now I've just received my second antminer S1, and I'm going to point that at Eligius now.  Hopefully I can sort out the antminer's weirdness and have it mine at full speed.

Funny that one bad fan on the antminer is causing the mining chips to crash.  It looks like the chip didn't even have a chance to heat up, it looks like the fan got stuck, and draws too much power to try to overcome the bad bearing, then the mining chips crash.

Weird...

I put both of them in line, with the good one helping to move some air, and all is well again.  For now...  I guess I better get something to replace the bad fan... Tongue

Scuthe KAZE-JYUNI 110.31CFM, 37.00DBA - i use that fan, great CFM and low noise.

Birch juice with pulp
Activity: 11
Now I've just received my second antminer S1, and I'm going to point that at Eligius now.  Hopefully I can sort out the antminer's weirdness and have it mine at full speed.

Funny that one bad fan on the antminer is causing the mining chips to crash.  It looks like the chip didn't even have a chance to heat up, it looks like the fan got stuck, and draws too much power to try to overcome the bad bearing, then the mining chips crash.

Weird...

I put both of them in line, with the good one helping to move some air, and all is well again.  For now...  I guess I better get something to replace the bad fan... Tongue
Work but strange, 200 then 250?! then 180...

Up to five years thought his name is "Shut up!"
Pages:
Jump to: