Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 82. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I'll take a look, thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Which other pool are you mining, Nemesis?

Giga's pool. Lots of detail stats and also zero fee.

This pool's payout is less like i said above (but i cant check because stats is a joke)
Which other pool are you mining, Nemesis?
Can someone explain the stats? or if its missing info because i cant seem to see exactly my shares count per block. All i see is just my hashrate, weighted shares and Balances + Total payout.

I check the block history and the pool has been lucky yet my payout for the past 4 days is LESS (like 10-15%) than PPLNS payout i got from other pool (which was not as lucky).

Right now i only trust that i was paid properly, no other way to check?

Also how can i check my payout history PER block?

Also the fcking Stat is messed up, the round shares reset every time i reload the page.
Activity: 476
Sigh. It's always something w this pool..

It's just the stats page you can see on your miner that shares are being accepted. Cgminer has an  api (I'm sure Bfgminer does as well)  so you can check the status Remotely if you use   - api--listen or something like that.  Just do Cgminer  - - help it should tell you. There's a lot of useful information there. There's also a few example. php pages to help you in the download tarball.
Sigh. It's always something w this pool..

Sadly, isnt it?
Activity: 409
Merit: 251
Crypt'n Since 2011
Eligius website down. 500 Internal Server Error.

Suggestion: Don't use default error message pages that show the web server and version you are using. Gives hackers a place to start to check for vulnerabilities.
Well done, wizkid. Everything working smoothly again and rec'd all earned backpay. Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That guy, you know, with the face
You must have been mining on that address a LONG time, cause mine went up 4% from 92 to 96
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Well that was disappointing... ya'll got me all excited about the good luck, but shelved shares only changed by 0.1%
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Looks like all should be caught up.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That guy, you know, with the face
Thanks for the info ... was just starting to wonder why it said .13BTC for a loooong while when the blocks are coming in at 3-4 per hour.  I should have had almost two or three of my usual daily payouts today alone I think.

Unshelf those shares! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Thanks once again wizkid Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Arg...

Actually got a few phone calls that I missed.  Someone from the Philadelphia area actually left a message! (Most people just hang up when it goes to voicemail.)  My VoIP phone is kind of out of commission at the moment.

Stats and payout stuff are rebuilding.  No worries, nothing is lost.  Just a failsafe manual intervention event that happened shortly after I got to work and I wasn't able to check it out until just recently.  So, everything has to catch up from being paused.

I'll check back when its done, and get a manual payout together soon.

Thanks for the patience!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice news guys =)

Happy Mining  Grin
Activity: 237
it would be great to read a short statement. it would let me sleep a bit better. Wink
legendary
we are having such a good run of luck....hope the things are all working....
legendary
wizkids is about sacrificing his relationship for eligius as it is, I'm sure he's trying as hard as possible to return and fix the problem.

edit: has anyone received a payout?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
34 blocks in 24 hours, that's pretty good.

But no payouts for about 12 hours now. I thought the web server had nothing to do with the mining and payouts. Huh

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked looking forward to seeing some shelved shares paid soon  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: