Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 77. (Read 458255 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
updated prices in the store for blades (V2 10.7Gh/s guaranteed at 10 Gh/s is what's shipping) to .80 btc and branded USB miner to .09 (all colors are available).
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If that's so, i'm not worried anylonger Smiley
Thanks for sharing!!
Activity: 45
That's correct.  And it seems the hash rate values just came alive again.
Ok so even if "stats" is frozen it continues to "tick" in the background?
Got a Jupiter to repay ASAP! Smiley

Activity: 45
I have refreshed the page quite a few times. The pool hash rate and blocks are being found, but my personal stats and payout values have been frozen all morning.

I am assuming this issue is the same as the previous ones... We can keep mining and payouts will be resolved in the near future.

Latest payout showed as complete but no BTC entered the wallet?

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1HNCiWCbtm7z4T2rNdTjvSqo28W3rdMKni

Hung process or what? It's not just me affected the others at same payout didn't recieve share either!

EDIT: Hmm maybe this is at fault. http://blockchain.info/sv/block-height/267281
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Could a pool problem. If the pool doesn't have a manual pay out feature the pool will ALWAYS have some extra bitcoin. What if I want to stop using that pool? How would I get my balance that is my reward if there is no payout method? Granted .08 isn't a lot of bitcoin but all those amounts do add up and I need them all. I want to switch over to BTCGuild again, but wondering what will happen to the 18 hours of mining I just did with the pool? Where would that payout go and when?

You will get your balance paid out automatically 7 days after you stop mining on Eligius.

Thanks, I did not know that. In my opinion I think Eligius needs some more refinement and some more work. Multiple home page buttons get a little confusing if you don't know what's going on. I also saw no settings anywhere to set min payout. I know time is money, but there are more donation requests and addresses then anything. I wish 'em the best of luck, since we could always use another mining pool I guess. I assume most people mine there because of no fees. One day that will eventually change.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Could just change your minimum payout to something lower too..
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
I have Eligius set as back-up pool, 6 days ago went back to my first pool . Since then nothing happened, still says "approximately 0.03927529 BTC remaining to enter payout queue (mined 0.12btc), you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 6 days, 16 hours and 43 minutes."

I think if additional shelved shares get paid to your total due to a nice run of lucky blocks it resets the 1-week timer.  As I recall, it actually says something like "If you remain inactive, and the pool does not pay towards any of your shelved shares, then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 6 days, 6 hours and 39 minutes."

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
Approximately 0.03927529 BTC remaining to enter payout queue. If you remain inactive, and the pool does not pay towards any of your shelved shares, then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 6 days, 16 hours and 43 minutes.

Thanks, I noticed that shelved shares info, it has been at 0.36 (I'm guessing, don't recall what it actually was a long time ago) and I noticed it went to Shares rewarded 93.69% some time ago (never saw that as coin going towards payout btw), so that 0.12btc can be at Eligius forever, as long as Shelved shares are rewarded?
legendary
Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048
I have Eligius set as back-up pool, 6 days ago went back to my first pool . Since then nothing happened, still says "approximately 0.03927529 BTC remaining to enter payout queue (mined 0.12btc), you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 6 days, 16 hours and 43 minutes."

I think if additional shelved shares get paid to your total due to a nice run of lucky blocks it resets the 1-week timer.  As I recall, it actually says something like "If you remain inactive, and the pool does not pay towards any of your shelved shares, then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 6 days, 6 hours and 39 minutes."
Activity: 568
legendary
Could a pool problem. If the pool doesn't have a manual pay out feature the pool will ALWAYS have some extra bitcoin. What if I want to stop using that pool? How would I get my balance that is my reward if there is no payout method? Granted .08 isn't a lot of bitcoin but all those amounts do add up and I need them all. I want to switch over to BTCGuild again, but wondering what will happen to the 18 hours of mining I just did with the pool? Where would that payout go and when?

You will get your balance paid out automatically 7 days after you stop mining on Eligius.
legendary
Personal text my ass....

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
From 8:00 AM CET my Bitfury  rig stop revive jobs from Eligius pool. Avalon rig in different  location/network stop work in this some time for few min. than  run smoothly till now.
On Bitfury I try different accounts, IP addresses, connect to other network, synchronize time, nothing work. When switch to others pools like slush, run without any problem.
The problem disappeared after 8 PM.
Maybe the reason was the daylight savings time change?
Same problem here, since two days. sometimes it works, sometimes dont. Can someone tell me what to do? I have no idea whats wrong. I use a 360GHash-rig.
does really nobody knows a solution for this problem?

Ciao

Enrico
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Why is my payment not getting into the payout queue?
I have an unpaid balance of 0.06317942 BTC and minimum payout is set to 0.05 BTC.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/18gubtK15EyyH9SK1n41dJsEbDpwK1ijXV

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
Approximately 0.00000000 BTC remaining to enter payout queue. Maintaining your 3 hour hashrate average, this will take at least another a few seconds at current network difficulty of 390928787.64.

Note: Your minimum payout was customized to 0.05000000 BTC under 'My Eligius'.
It's been saying that for the past 8 hours. Huh
legendary
I know I'm such an idiot and really deserve all the smart ass remarks most responses usually are. In general, people are cruel animals, too selfish to even realize or aware of their doings.

Is it true on the Eligius pool there is no manual payout process and you just have to wait for it?

YES!  Angry

(That's as cruel as I could make it.)

You evil bastard.  That frowny-face could cause him emotional discomfort for as much as 3-5 minutes! Wink
Activity: 634
I know I'm such an idiot and really deserve all the smart ass remarks most responses usually are. In general, people are cruel animals, too selfish to even realize or aware of their doings.

Is it true on the Eligius pool there is no manual payout process and you just have to wait for it?

YES!  Angry

(That's as cruel as I could make it.)
legendary
Personal text my ass....

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
in next technological revolution i will be there
the value of estimated total went back and not forward, my miner was always On with the Eligius Pool without any kind of modification.
I see this happening  alot of times, the Value is Higher in one moment and after a few minuts or hours is Lower.

You share of the payout (your estimated earnings) per block/over time will become lower as more people join the pool and/or add higher hash rate. The only way to keep your estimated earnings the same is to continuously increase your hash rate.

This holds true no matter what pool you are on.

Thanks Carnth, that makes a lot of sense  Grin
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
and just received NMC transaction..... thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: