Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 84. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
I wrote a script that monitored the log file and restarted my faulty miner whenever it got a weird hardware error that was fixable by restarting the mining app (cgminer in that case).

I suggest you look into that. I don't know what you use for mining, I was on Windows so I used powershell and tail (from gnu) (because the stupid 'Get-Content -wait' wasn't working properly).

thanks very much. I'm on ubuntu with bfgminer. I would LOVE something like that. I'm roughly 12% down on what I could have mined because if endless crashes. Do you know of anything? I'm not techy enough to write something like that.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
I wrote a script that monitored the log file and restarted my faulty miner whenever it got a weird hardware error that was fixable by restarting the mining app (cgminer in that case).

I suggest you look into that. I don't know what you use for mining, I was on Windows so I used powershell and tail (from gnu) (because the stupid 'Get-Content -wait' wasn't working properly).
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Only problem is, my miner stops mining because bfg goes weird, or unexpectedly quits about 4 times a day. If I can't check the stats I don't know if it's working or not:(
How about reporting the crash info? :p
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Only problem is, my miner stops mining because bfg goes weird, or unexpectedly quits about 4 times a day. If I can't check the stats I don't know if it's working or not:(
legendary
Let's all donate to wizkid057 to help get the stat's back up! Anyone know his donation address?
1StatsgBq3C8PbF1SJw487MEUHhZahyvR
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Let's all donate to wizkid057 to help get the stat's back up! Anyone know his donation address?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
What DDoS? Just webserver problems, no big deal.

You should know this by now, we've been around the same length of time Tongue.  Website down == OMG SKY IS FALLING/POOL IS DEAD/POOL OPERATOR IS RUNNING WITH OUR MONEYS NOOOOOO!!!!111one!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Damnit. Someone mad about the recent bad block luck?  Grin
legendary
What DDoS? Just webserver problems, no big deal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
seems like shares are still being accepted though. I assume that the shares are still being counted and payouts are happening as normal?

Or should I switch to another pool until the DDOS stops?

I switched!

Ugh, but i have 7 miners, running on 3 raspberry pis and 2 standalone miners in 2 different locations. Too much work, lol
legendary
Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048
seems like shares are still being accepted though. I assume that the shares are still being counted and payouts are happening as normal?

The pool is mining just fine.  Just got another block, actually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 256
Is the pool under attack again ??

I have speed drops all over the place, When i look at other accounts is see the same drops.

Seconded

Seconded the Second.
Activity: 281
Is the pool under attack again ??

I have speed drops all over the place, When i look at other accounts is see the same drops.
Working again. THX Again for all you're efforts !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
NGINX error when trying Eligius normal http page...

Mining does not seem to be effected.

You're on the ball.  Resetting web server, it'll be back in a moment.
NGINX error when trying Eligius normal http page...

Mining does not seem to be effected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love Bitcoin
thanks for eligius pools
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Is it normal for a round to take over 4 hours to do?

I am getting an estimate that it will take 7 hours to do this one round, that seems a bit too high!

It's below average, due to a little bit of "bad" luck. Nothing too far out of normal.
Pages:
Jump to: