Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 91. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Blade...

Wow canary.. i thought better of you than spamming a service thread about your sales??

Guess who runs the mining hardware shop on Eligius?   Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Blade...

Wow canary.. i thought better of you than spamming a service thread about your sales??
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Blades are available for sale on my threads at 3.1 btc now for those interested.
they work flawlessly through bfgminer running as a proxy.  Thanks Luke for making it easy!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Just sending a big thank you to luke and wizkid057. This pool and stats are useful and working very well with our gear over the last few days.

Thanks!  Doing the best we can.

I plan on adding more detail to the stats page to give more per-worker stats.  I'm also working on customization worker-down email notifications and things of the like.

Have fun! Smiley

-wk

looking forward to email notifications.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Just wanted to say Im very impressed, and switched over my miners!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Just sending a big thank you to luke and wizkid057. This pool and stats are useful and working very well with our gear over the last few days.

Thanks!  Doing the best we can.

I plan on adding more detail to the stats page to give more per-worker stats.  I'm also working on customization worker-down email notifications and things of the like.

Have fun! Smiley

-wk
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
I still keep getting diff 1.999989 or similar, looking forward to set my min diff manualy
This is due to your miner displaying 2 as bdiff instead of pdiff.
Setting mindiff won't change the fact that difficulties will still be rounded to a power-of-two pdiff.
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
I still keep getting diff 1.999989 or similar, looking forward to set my min diff manualy
Activity: 476
Hey I was wondering what the formula should be for determining min. difficulty setting? For example if I mine at 10 GH/s what would be best min. diff. setting?

The pool targets 32 shares per minute.  So, sticking with that...

(hashrate_in_hashes_per_second/4294967296)*60 = difficulty_1_shares_per_minute

Difficulty 2 would be triggered at 64 shares/min, Diff 4 @ 128, Diff 8 @ 256, etc.

So for you,

(10,000,000,000/4294967296)*60 = ~140 difficulty 1 shares/min

Then divide by 32 to get difficulty ~4.36 for 32 shares/min.  Round down to the nearest power of two >= 1, and you get difficulty 4.

This works for all hash rates.  Example, for someone with 10 Th/sec:

(10,000,000,000,000/4294967296)*60 = ~139,698 difficulty 1 shares/min ... / desired 32 = ~4366 difficuly for 32 shares/min... round down to nearest power of two to get difficulty 4096.

For hash rates under ~4.3Gh/sec, the pool will use difficulty 1.  I am, however, likely going to be increasing the pool-wide minimum difficulty soon (probably to 2 to start).

Keep in mind that the control panel setting for minimum difficulty has no effect as of yet since I'm still working on back end support for that feature.

-wk

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for.
legendary
Hey I was wondering what the formula should be for determining min. difficulty setting? For example if I mine at 10 GH/s what would be best min. diff. setting?

The pool targets 32 shares per minute.  So, sticking with that...

(hashrate_in_hashes_per_second/4294967296)*60 = difficulty_1_shares_per_minute

Difficulty 2 would be triggered at 64 shares/min, Diff 4 @ 128, Diff 8 @ 256, etc.

So for you,

(10,000,000,000/4294967296)*60 = ~140 difficulty 1 shares/min

Then divide by 32 to get difficulty ~4.36 for 32 shares/min.  Round down to the nearest power of two >= 1, and you get difficulty 4.

This works for all hash rates.  Example, for someone with 10 Th/sec:

(10,000,000,000,000/4294967296)*60 = ~139,698 difficulty 1 shares/min ... / desired 32 = ~4366 difficuly for 32 shares/min... round down to nearest power of two to get difficulty 4096.

For hash rates under ~4.3Gh/sec, the pool will use difficulty 1.  I am, however, likely going to be increasing the pool-wide minimum difficulty soon (probably to 2 to start).

Keep in mind that the control panel setting for minimum difficulty has no effect as of yet since I'm still working on back end support for that feature.

-wk
legendary
What's going on today, 504 Gateway Timeout on the website?
Yeah it seems like the website is down but shares are still being accepted so all is most likely fine. Wizkid057 will be on it soon enough.

Web server is acting up. I'm going to migrate it to a better setup soon.
Yeah it seems like the website is down but shares are still being accepted so all is most likely fine. Wizkid057 will be on it soon enough.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hey Wizkid and Luke-Jnr,

Been using Eligius for a few months now.

Just want to say - Great pool and great work! I'll send a donation over.
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
In the [Configurable Options] section: after inputting data into the sections that are appropriate to me I Submit Changes and the page returns blank (as if I made no changes / default)

Did you signed the configuration message with your Bitcoin QT client ?
After you input the signed message and push the Submit Changes, did you got Signature passes! or Signature fails! on the top part of the page right after Welcome, ?

I actually did not carry through in signing my address. I was more concerned with setting the minimum payout. Granted, at this rate (670 Mh/s) I will accumulate 0.15xxxBTC queued for payout in 2 months  Cry. I have a feeling I should not worry (as it states this is all in BETA stage) but wanted to clarify. Thanks a lot...

The only way to save the settings is by signing the settings string with your address.

Slightly stressful because I keep getting signature failed. I used a inputs.io addresss. Im pasting the data that lies in between the (-----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- data-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----) in the signature section right?  Quite embarrassing granted this is elementary and Ive signed messages before. Anyways will have to play around with it a bit further. Thank you kindly...

I got it working. Not sure if its related but i unchecked the "Format Message" box and it worked. Thanks again!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In the [Configurable Options] section: after inputting data into the sections that are appropriate to me I Submit Changes and the page returns blank (as if I made no changes / default)

After you input the signed message and push the Submit Changes, did you got Signature passes! or Signature fails! on the top part of the page right after Welcome, ?

I actually did not carry through in signing my address. I was more concerned with setting the minimum payout. Granted, at this rate (670 Mh/s) I will accumulate 0.15xxxBTC queued for payout in 2 months  Cry. I have a feeling I should not worry (as it states this is all in BETA stage) but wanted to clarify. Thanks a lot...

The only way to save the settings is by signing the settings string with your address.
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

I actually did not carry through in signing my address. I was more concerned with setting the minimum payout. Granted, at this rate (670 Mh/s) I will accumulate 0.15xxxBTC queued for payout in 2 months  Cry. I have a feeling I should not worry (as it states this is all in BETA stage) but wanted to clarify. Thanks a lot...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: