Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 31. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 09, 2015, 05:26:04 PM
i have waited so long for withdrawal of coins, everyone is always tell me just around the corner in some days you can get the coins. NEVER has come. i ask again here, the coins ever will be able to come into my wallet?

From cryptopia of course, because its the exchange our choice! In nearest future, after developing finished, everything will run smooth there!
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
December 09, 2015, 05:25:02 PM
I haven't followed this coin much but I'm confused as to how YoBit's wallet could be incompatible, it shouldn't behave any different than a users wallet on their own pc sending and receiving coins, should it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
December 09, 2015, 05:21:57 PM
i have waited so long for withdrawal of coins, everyone is always tell me just around the corner in some days you can get the coins. NEVER has come. i ask again here, the coins ever will be able to come into my wallet?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
December 09, 2015, 05:11:37 PM
Yobit were told to delist and they wont. The wallet will not function there, so those that have FLY are dumping it as they cannot withdraw there, not now, and not in the future.

The true price of FLY is on our one and only exchange Crytopia. We are $1.88 with 173,106 coins.

True market cap: $325,439 .

Thanks

I won't be able to withdraw my coins from YoBit ? Why Huh ? Wallet is coded to don't receive transactions from YoBit ?

Wallet isnt more compatible with YOBIT's one...we announced it for a while in a lot of posts, to withdraw everything u have there.

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 09, 2015, 05:08:37 PM
Yobit were told to delist and they wont. The wallet will not function there, so those that have FLY are dumping it as they cannot withdraw there, not now, and not in the future.

The true price of FLY is on our one and only exchange Crytopia. We are $1.88 with 173,106 coins.

Thanks

I won't be able to withdraw my coins from YoBit ? Why Huh ? Wallet is coded to don't receive transactions from YoBit ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 09, 2015, 03:31:07 PM
You wont win with me. TRUST ME.  Thats all.

you already lost by creating this failure of a shitcoin.

no exit = no stability = no adoption = no real world use = SHITCOIN FAIL

keep on failing!  VEGAS DOUCHEBAG!!!!
legendary
No risk, no fun!
December 09, 2015, 01:36:51 PM
Week nr 2, maybe even 3 without a working exchange. ETA please?

This is really the most ridiculous thing ever in crypto. The chain roll backs after mintpal was hacked made more sense then this entire coin.

marketcap of 300K? no you don't. Where are you're buy orders to back that? there aren't. 3 people own more then 50% of the total supply. This coin is screwed.

You know, its not a trader's coin? You know, u have to think different than u knew the time before in crypto?
You see, how many interested ppl read this thread? ( (Read 87756 times)) Wink

So, u blame urself, what u write here! Of course, a lot of ppl will explain u our mission, or u read the OP. The 3 people, who owned 50% of the total supply can NEVER sell everything without loosing more than half of their coins! You know, that we have implemented a feetable? If these 50% would be transferred for selling, they would lose more than 70% of their coins

So, I am happy, that the developments need more time, so I know, our success will be huge!

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
December 09, 2015, 12:56:29 PM
Week nr 2, maybe even 3 without a working exchange. ETA please?

This is really the most ridiculous thing ever in crypto. The chain roll backs after mintpal was hacked made more sense then this entire coin.

marketcap of 300K? no you don't. Where are you're buy orders to back that? there aren't. 3 people own more then 50% of the total supply. This coin is screwed.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
December 09, 2015, 08:04:27 AM
Probably better to implement your own exchange so that you can tailor the rules of the Fees. I don't see the Fees being the actual problem, just that Cryptopia and other exchanges only withdraw based on a flat rate so if you want to implement a % based withdrawal Fee, it doesn't fly without them recoding their exchange.

You should just throw iFUD4BTC on ignore if you are finding him too distracting and focus on solutions.

Cryptopia does support % withdraw fee, we also added dynamic withdraw fee especially for FLY (retrieves fee estimate via RPC call to wallet)

But if you want your own exchange we do sell Exchange platforms. (Cryptopia is a development company)

thats why cryptopia is a excelent partner
because they are able adapt their software
because it is their own software

i think cryptopia will have a big positive impact once FLY starts to takeoff to be the primary exchange
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 08, 2015, 10:57:48 PM
Probably better to implement your own exchange so that you can tailor the rules of the Fees. I don't see the Fees being the actual problem, just that Cryptopia and other exchanges only withdraw based on a flat rate so if you want to implement a % based withdrawal Fee, it doesn't fly without them recoding their exchange.

You should just throw iFUD4BTC on ignore if you are finding him too distracting and focus on solutions.

Cryptopia does support % withdraw fee, we also added dynamic withdraw fee especially for FLY (retrieves fee estimate via RPC call to wallet)

But if you want your own exchange we do sell Exchange platforms. (Cryptopia is a development company)

Hi , good to see you. We wont be creating a FLY exchange. We love Crytopia and are very happy with your excellent service.

Vegas
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
December 08, 2015, 10:41:14 PM

Activity: 216
December 08, 2015, 10:35:30 PM

Thanks

Hi vegasguy
ok thanks. $325,439 sounds much better.  Cheesy
So maybe you might want to delist Yobit Exchange from Coinmarketcap and update the Explorer link
 - just ask Gliss https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gliss-61526
legendary
December 08, 2015, 10:08:16 PM

Thanks
Activity: 216
December 08, 2015, 09:46:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...

This is great. These trolls are stuck to the fly trap, they cant help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

FLY is the greatest threat to fudsters, scammers thieves and others like you. Want the proof? You are here spending your time trying to kill this threat. Trolls only troll big name coins. You will never find a troll in the thread of a dead coin. Only the biggest coins get trolls. That in itself validates FLY as a big name coin. The more trolls, the bigger the coin. $2 certainly got your attention, didnt it? Smiley Your really going to love us when we go OVER $5 , but, if you are as strong as we are, you MIGHT be able to shut us down now, and you should. Im telling you. Give us all you got, today, bring all your buddies, Ill supply free bats, and even help beat on FLY  myself!

Time to do damage check.. brb

Well..its just as I told you. The buy orders are HIGHER, AND its not getting dumped into. Its just as I told you. The more you hit this thing the stronger it gets. Maybe go get your buddies to help you. I think we are making this monster even stronger. I heard that FLY is the opposite in every way to every coin. Maybe this is why the fud is working in reverse and making it stronger? Just a thought.

I know.. lets chant "FLY is GREAT" and then do a price check. All together now.... FLY is GREAT, ..................................FLY is GREAT!

Ok ..nevermind. Thats not working either.

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having fun with you.

Vegas

Stop trying so hard Vegasguy...there isn't enough liquidity to exit properly.

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...

Cool man. Ill answer that. Finally an intelligent comment.

Ok.. that IS true right now, however soon after our "antidump technology" is in place, I will relax our rules and allow those to exit gently if they want to. In the early stages of the coin when it was a baby and growing, I had to put strong meassures in place to protect it. In the near future, those measures will be relaxed so people can exit. This coin is NOT about locking up peoples funds forever. There will be an exit strategy put in place for those that want out. Thats only fair, and I want it that way. Also fewer people will invest when its so hard to exit when they want. I know that. So it wont be a wide open door to dump, but the restrictions wont be as tight as it is now, somewhere in between.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas
Hi there.
 -70%  and very low volume at Coinmarketcap.com ? Is that right?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flycoin/
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
December 08, 2015, 09:41:26 PM

legendary
December 08, 2015, 09:38:15 PM
Ok.. that IS true right now, however soon after our "antidump technology" is in place, I will relax our rules and allow those to exit gently if they want to. In the early stages of the coin when it was a baby and growing, I had to put strong meassures in place to protect it. In the near future, those measures will be relaxed so people can exit. This coin is NOT about locking up peoples funds forever. There will be an exit strategy put in place for those that want out. Thats only fair, and I want it that way. Also fewer people will invest when its so hard to exit when they want. I know that. So it wont be a wide open door to dump, but the restrictions wont be as tight as it is now, somewhere in between.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas

Fair enough. This sounds like a situation where everyone makes money or no one does... I'm not an investor (for now), but I'm a fan.  Good luck man

I like your comments because its honest, intelligent feedback. So if you have any ideas to make this better, please continue to contribute.

Thank you again.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 09:34:19 PM

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas

Fair enough. This sounds like a situation where everyone makes money or no one does... I'm not an investor (for now), but I'm a fan.  Good luck man
legendary
December 08, 2015, 09:26:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...

This is great. These trolls are stuck to the fly trap, they cant help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

FLY is the greatest threat to fudsters, scammers thieves and others like you. Want the proof? You are here spending your time trying to kill this threat. Trolls only troll big name coins. You will never find a troll in the thread of a dead coin. Only the biggest coins get trolls. That in itself validates FLY as a big name coin. The more trolls, the bigger the coin. $2 certainly got your attention, didnt it? Smiley Your really going to love us when we go OVER $5 , but, if you are as strong as we are, you MIGHT be able to shut us down now, and you should. Im telling you. Give us all you got, today, bring all your buddies, Ill supply free bats, and even help beat on FLY  myself!

Well..its just as I told you. The buy orders are HIGHER, AND its not getting dumped into. Its just as I told you. The more you hit this thing the stronger it gets. Maybe go get your buddies to help you. I think we are making this monster even stronger. I heard that FLY is the opposite in every way to every coin. Maybe this is why the fud is working in reverse and making it stronger? Just a thought.

I know.. lets chant "FLY is GREAT" and then do a price check. All together now.... FLY is GREAT, ..................................FLY is GREAT!

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having fun with you.

Vegas

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...

Cool man. Ill answer that. Finally an intelligent comment.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 09:23:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...

Vegas

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...
legendary
December 08, 2015, 09:04:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. TRUST ME.  Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having harmless fun with you.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: