Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 35. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
December 07, 2015, 04:04:37 PM
This song is dedicated to Team FLY. Keep up the good work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 07, 2015, 03:42:54 PM
Will we see Android wallet with POS in future?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
December 07, 2015, 02:42:23 PM
Is there going to be an option to choose skin or should we start the voting process on the submitted designs?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
December 07, 2015, 02:37:18 PM

I'll keep adding a little and clean them up a bit. I've since added the logo to the main page of the ones that don't have them, ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
December 07, 2015, 02:26:27 PM
What''s going on with YoBit?
legendary
December 07, 2015, 01:04:05 PM
How are you coming with the fix in regards to the Fees?

I fixed up all the button's in the theme's, can do customizable Icons for all the different ones or omit some theme's (the Black and Default are pretty similar).

http://s30.postimg.org/iwi7jwau9/wallet1.png
http://s30.postimg.org/8di7uq869/wallet2.png
http://s30.postimg.org/9r9uq17fl/wallet3.png
http://s30.postimg.org/66dz6t2w1/wallet4.png
http://s30.postimg.org/fzv6jm50h/wallet5.png
http://s30.postimg.org/fodq6uokh/wallet6.png
http://s30.postimg.org/xxki15tk1/wallet7.png
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 07, 2015, 10:40:21 AM
Well I think many others are just now starting to see it. The sell side of Crytopia is almost cleaned out because of buy orders. There are only 5 sell orders remaining on Crytopia, and if you really want fly, today, youll pay 500,000 sats for it.

Vegas
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
December 07, 2015, 02:52:00 AM
I have known Vegas for a year and a half now. We did not always see eye to eye. But he is passionate,a perfectionist, and very trust worthy.
We have been involved with several coins in the past. And some of them we got burn on. Vegas helped me get my wallet working and get my
coins back in my wallet. Spent almost 2 hours, doing so. But, he did not give up, like most people would have. He reminds me of Thomas Edison,
Edison did not invent the light bulb, but he did perfect it. Took over 10,000 tries to perfect. Edison was told it was impossible. But did not believe
in the word impossible. Vegas is the same way, much like myself. It might be hard to do, but if there is a will, there is a way!
So,it is taking a little more time to get the bugs worked out, big deal! But when the bugs and kinks are worked out FLY will be the
model, for development of all alt coins to follow. So, if you are impatient, go play with the 1500 other alt coins. Hope you do not lose your money
and get burned by false promises. Guaranteed 90% will fail, in a year or less. There are so many dead alt coins all around. I believe in Vegas,
and his ideas. Team Fly is awesome, some of the best people to have as friends. Very talented devs, working hard on this. They have real jobs,
like the rest of us. And still put in some awesome hours working on this. I am proud to be a member of this community.
Thank-you, Vegas, Woody, Kees, and all of the other members for your hard work and dedication!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
December 06, 2015, 10:20:23 PM
Well folks - Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will Flycoin be.  The good thing to take from this is while we have a little down time - a lot of good things are in the works.  There are a lot of people invested in this coin so rest assured - all issues are being addressed and the fruits of the dev's labors will be harvested soon.  Peace out for now - pokeytex
legendary
December 06, 2015, 08:04:42 PM
Just keep calm, bugs happen when trying to do new things.

Ever work in a busy kitchen? Same mantra, things gets missed and mistakes happen but if you are spending time arguing about who's fault it was rather than focus on a solution, you are wasting valuable time.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2015, 02:27:38 PM
i dont think ive seen anyone go from supporter to rager that fast before...
December 06, 2015, 01:46:09 PM
FLY WILL be legendary. That I can tell you with a certainty. Why? Because I never stop pushing for what I want, and THIS is what I want, and those that are with me , already know it too. We have ALREADY passed litecoin in price multiple times over, and will do it again. Also this was BEFORE our "antidump technology"! So, if you dont see what everyone is working so hard for here, then godspeed to you.
Just FYI, there was a coin called SPC made by a fag buddy called JSpike. He had the same interest in crerating the safest coin.
Of cource, he failed. And I also lost all my money on that crap, cuz he was my friend and somehow convinced me that his coin will never fall, but it did Grin
Wanna know why it failed? Because Spike did not (and still does not) have an interest in community, he does things only for his own profit. Interesting thing that he is not even a dev, someone (his 3-4 coins are also dead lol) made all code and wallets for him. Also he do not have a good dev team neither community.

Why do I believe in FLY? Because it have everything that SPC did not.

Related links
SPC Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spc-spikesprivatecoin-yobit-rare-coin-50k-coins-1117404
CryptoCertify: https://www.cryptocertify.com/portfolio-posts/spikes-private-coin-spc/ (check the words at right, "high value coin with no scams)
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
December 06, 2015, 12:39:34 PM
I think i got a good deal on Yobit cuz nobody can remove their coins, lol... so trying to buy some more.

Looks like this might just work, holding it for not quite 'forever'  Wink

legendary
December 06, 2015, 11:41:15 AM
Right now your coin is like a boat without a motor, and i am getting tired of not being able to move.
You have oars like everybody else. Wink

You know what, Never mind!
To hell with this Bullshit coin, I have had enough.
Bullshit Devs, Bullshit community, and too stupid to get a working exchange!
I'll just rack up my pending withdraws to a loss and leave!
Enjoy your BullShitcoin!

Ill keep saying this : FLY is not for everyone. I will always take the "hard road". The reason is not just because its the most difficult one, but because it has the highest rewards. I have presented my idea of free withdrawls and high tx fees to MANY of the most skilled devs in the world. Ive read many forums on this subject. The answer was always the same. "Its impossible!". Well, the trouble with me is I think nothing is impossible. One dev said it the best "If this could have been done, it would have been done , a very long time ago, and it has not". Well, im here to tell you, we are VERY VERY close to making this a reality.

Why is this such a big deal? Whats the point?

The point is, its the first crypto , you can invest in and NEVER worry that the price will get dumped to nothing when you wake up. THAT is why this is such a big deal, and im pushing so hard to make this happen. Are you not sick of waking up finding out that coin you thought was going to be "the one" is suddenly priceless because you got the news LAST!?!? Everyone else that found out before you, dumped! Its happened to all of us , over and over, and im sick of it! We have ALL lost more money with this problem than we want to think about. THAT is what is bullshit!  That will not/cannot happen here. So, you have your choice of 1500 other coins that will release one wallet, and it will work all of the time, and never ask you to update, and the exchanges will work all of the time. But, I just cannot guarantee its long term future or price, or even if the dev will be around in 2 weeks. I take that back, I CAN guarantee its price and future, NOTHING, EVERY TIME.

So thats it. Im an alpha male. Im am an over achiever, and I always make it to the top, and bring aboard anyone that is willing to do the work with me to get there. The road is long, its hard, its challenging, but its Ohhhh.... so worth it. Ill tell you something for a absolute fact:

This coins price will be second ONLY to btc in LESS than one year. Also, WHEN it gets there, It will stay there. Why? IT CANNOT be dumped! Its that simple. No one is exempt from brutally high sending fees on the high end of the fees table, including me. If I decided right now, I wanted to dump 500 coins, more than 1/2 of that would be eaten by fees!! That fact alone makes this THE SAFEST COIN IN CRYPTO. PERIOD! I dont even check the price anymore, because I know its safe, ALWAYS. Do you not see how valuable that is!?!? I have news for you, others WILL , and the price will go crazy, because there is no other coin in crpyto that offers this safety!! Do you not see this!?!?

Now, those being sensible can slowly sell a few coins each day, and pay 1%-2% in fees, if they so desire. There will be so much profit in the coming months, they wont care! To me this is not unreasonable if you want out. You DONT have to pay enormous fees. If you want out look at the tx fee table on the op, and sell slow.

FLY WILL be legendary. That I can tell you with a certainty. Why? Because I never stop pushing for what I want, and THIS is what I want, and those that are with me , already know it too. We have ALREADY passed litecoin in price multiple times over, and will do it again. Also this was BEFORE our "antidump technology"! So, if you dont see what everyone is working so hard for here, then godspeed to you.

Vegas
legendary
December 06, 2015, 05:28:20 AM
Well we have 12 of us in team fly working on this. So some of you think nothing is happening and it is. Im sending PMs back and forth with the head of Crytopia to get this sorted out, right now as we speak. I dont blame some of you for getting frustrated. This will sort itself out, and we have been working non stop.

Vegas
December 06, 2015, 04:35:01 AM
*butthurt intensifies*
Well, if you gonna leave as only consumpter, maybe it will be better to Team FLY.
As russian proverb says, "More people means less air".
Maybe once upon a time you will see FLY mooning and you will regret your leaving.
Good luck.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 06, 2015, 04:25:58 AM
Right now your coin is like a boat without a motor, and i am getting tired of not being able to move.
You have oars like everybody else. Wink

You know what, Never mind!
To hell with this Bullshit coin, I have had enough.
Bullshit Devs, Bullshit community, and too stupid to get a working exchange!
I'll just rack up my pending withdraws to a loss and leave!
Enjoy your BullShitcoin!

December 06, 2015, 04:22:38 AM
You have oars like everyone else. Wink
Or you just want to get in the cruise liner at the start? Nah, we need to work at first.
We started with just an idea, and look how big it became! Everybody is working hard on turning the float (idea) in the yacht (good coin).
December 06, 2015, 04:04:32 AM
If you don't have a working exchange , you don't have a working environment for the coin.
If you can't get theses new features straighten out, maybe change it back to a normal style coin, until your Devs can get the other issues worked out.
Sorry to be so rude, but really time is ticking and your rep is sinking every day this goes on.

December 06, 2015, 03:53:00 AM
Im just going to tell you whats been going on. User: sa_ddam213 owns Crytopia. He PMed me about 3 days ago and said his FLY wallet was corrupted on the exchange and thats why its in maintenance mode. Since then I have sent 2 pms asking when the FLY wallet will come out of maintenance mode without response. So your welcome to send a PM  to : sa_ddam213 and ask when his wallet will be fixed. There is nothing wrong on our end. We are just waiting on them. Just thought you would want the truth.

Vegas

Last I  heard from them, they were waiting on You to provide the fix and that was the day it crashed.
Maybe you should post the fix here , so I know whom to trust.
Then we users on cryptopia can point them to the post as proof.
Other wise , I'll will believe them over you.

Pages:
Jump to: