Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 36. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 06, 2015, 03:48:30 AM
i found how to fix the staking into the exchange. that works now, but we are still trying to figure out a way to make withdraws from the exchange fee free

Since the Superfly Wallet can send without a fee ,
why not just exclude the Cryptopia address from fees as well and be done with the problem.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 06, 2015, 03:31:24 AM
I WILL deliver the highest quality and most respected crypto coin EVER!

Vegas

No offense , but all I really want at the moment is a working exchange.
Are we looking at next week or Next Month?

Im just going to tell you whats been going on. User: sa_ddam213 owns Crytopia. He PMed me about 3 days ago and said his FLY wallet was corrupted on the exchange and thats why its in maintenance mode. Since then I have sent 2 pms asking when the FLY wallet will come out of maintenance mode without response. So your welcome to send a PM  to : sa_ddam213 and ask when his wallet will be fixed. There is nothing wrong on our end. We are just waiting on them. Just thought you would want the truth.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2015, 03:19:24 AM

Vegas

i found how to fix the staking into the exchange. that works now, but we are still trying to figure out a way to make withdrawls from the exchange fee free
December 06, 2015, 02:13:15 AM

Vegas

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
December 05, 2015, 05:23:56 PM
Still cleaning up the theme's for you guys, actually kinda fun and learning a lot doing it.

So I modified the Bluish-White theme and added in customizable buttons, put in the original buttons and can change the icons to any customizable icon. The way it was originally was that it would use the default buttons but since they are not square, they are too small to read.

Heading to bed and will tackle more theme's tomorrow.

I like this design a lot. Good work.

its a good design, maybe the white background in a lightblue or so...than its perfect in my eyes
   The new wallet looks really good now when you guys need to update the new  wallet it would b easier  if all we had to do is update the wallet without get a new wallet every time you have updates  this is  just a suggestion.....  it would b lot less work on the dev's..... I really like this new wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 05, 2015, 01:03:25 PM
Still cleaning up the theme's for you guys, actually kinda fun and learning a lot doing it.

So I modified the Bluish-White theme and added in customizable buttons, put in the original buttons and can change the icons to any customizable icon. The way it was originally was that it would use the default buttons but since they are not square, they are too small to read.

its a good design, maybe the white background in a lightblue or so...than its perfect in my eyes
legendary
December 05, 2015, 01:02:14 PM
We are also looking at ways of making everyone exempt from withdrawl fees. We know this is an issue. We know it could be hurting the price of FLY and we are in the beginning stages of addressing this issue.

Vegas

You want everyone exempt from Fees in which way? Can you explain to me the current system?

Yes .. we want everyone exempt from fees from withdraws from Crytopia. The high send fees must stay as this is our antidump protection. The challenge is identifying which wallets are exchange and which wallets are users. We have some ideas.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 05, 2015, 10:30:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
December 05, 2015, 10:02:01 AM
We are also looking at ways of making everyone exempt from withdrawl fees. We know this is an issue. We know it could be hurting the price of FLY and we are in the beginning stages of addressing this issue.

Vegas

You want everyone exempt from Fees in which way? Can you explain to me the current system?
legendary
December 05, 2015, 09:57:22 AM

Vegas
legendary
December 05, 2015, 08:28:58 AM
Guys we are just waiting for Crytopia to enable FLY again. Its not forgotten. I spoke to the top guy there yesterday Sa_ddam213 and he said he had to rebuild the fly wallet. So I would think we should be live there again soon. Just wanted to let you know im on top of this.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
December 05, 2015, 07:26:22 AM

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 04:50:15 AM
We can't post images until we're junior members.
But you can post a link to an image.

Thanks! Junior member is a member with activity ≥ 30.
Need to post more Cheesy
December 05, 2015, 04:08:50 AM
I ll try something a bit different next week.
Pls be creative, invest a bit of effort in spreading the word.
Cool! Soon I will make something really cool which will make a LOT of people interested in FLY, Vegasguy will definitely like it.
P.S. What do I need to enable images in my posts?

We can't post images until we're junior members.
But you can post a link to an image.

example:  Replace word image with img
[image] google.com [/image]
Looks like

Reference:
Due to abuse, newbie-posted embedded images are now disabled on these pages:
- Topic display
- Recent posts / patrol
- Previews
They're not currently hidden in PMs or on some other pages (like a user's "show posts" page), though I might change that later if it seems necessary.

Disabled images get transformed into links automatically. When the poster becomes a Jr member, the images that he tried to post previously will automatically be re-enabled (though there might be a few minutes of delay).
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 03:59:11 AM
I ll try something a bit different next week.
Cool! Soon I will make something really cool which will make a LOT of people interested in FLY, Vegasguy will definitely like it.
P.S. What do I need to enable images in my posts?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 05, 2015, 03:06:08 AM
My retweet for this week.

https://twitter.com/civandciva/status/673035133994274816

I think we should encourage people to use different ways of promotion in order to get Superfly rewards. I ll try something a bit different next week.

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
December 05, 2015, 02:25:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
December 04, 2015, 06:50:58 PM
Fly Team getting stronger with each passing week.

https://twitter.com/TimC2468/status/672910550259671042

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
December 04, 2015, 06:41:41 PM
nice to see that much activity

2 devs and lot more people with knowledge in different areas that contribute

a slack with activity like inside a beehive

TEAM FLY surprise me in a real positive way

Pages:
Jump to: