Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 57. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 20, 2015, 02:11:27 AM
There is a lot of confusion and I will post details on the OP. But for withdrawals for small amounts the max is 10%. Withdrawals can also be exempted so you can withdraw as much as you want, if you show you support fly by claiming on the richlist and holding 100 fly and posting in the thread. So like ive said before all the "little guys" on the bottom get all the benefits with low withdrawal fees and they get superfly rewards too.  

So example  (if you withdraw or send 1 fly its only 1% fee) . This is for EVERYONE!

Ive also changed and lowered the small transfer fees for the little guys:

Now: (for everyone). Withdrawl or send.

.1 -  1 fly then tx fee is .01 fee     (MAX 1% fee)
     1 - 1.5 FLY then tx fee is .02 fly fee  (Less than 2%)
    1.5 - 2 Fly send then tx is .04 fly fee   (2% max fee)
    2 - 2.5 Fly send then tx is .1 fly fee     (4% max fee)
    2.5 - 3 Fly send then tx is .15 fly  fee   (5% max)

The percentages to withdraw are very relaxed on the low end. Many will get "an exemption" from withdrawl fees. These are people that support fly at any balance, and they know who they are. But in any case, the little guy can support fly without high withdrawl fees. This allows all investors in.

Vegas

Your coin , your specs, but playing devil's advocate here:
1. What is to stop me from automating sending 1 fly 1000 times, to get 1000 fly on an exchange while only paying 1% , then dumping.
2. Why would anyone use this coin to purchase anything , with such high fees?
3. Maybe I am just missing it , but what value will the coin provide to make people want it?
Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 20, 2015, 01:49:07 AM
and with that, I bid you all farewell.

For the record, I think Fly is a great coin but I am primarily a trader, and if I cant trade a coin I am not really interested.

Being labelled a deserter or a betrayer of trust is probably what comes next, that's fine but these rules were all implemented well after I became a holder of FLY.
I took part in the swap from ROS and then everything became heavily policed. I wasn't even permitted to create wallets for my immediate family to learn how to POS, with my own coins.

The model is fine but it just isn't for me, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 19, 2015, 11:46:14 PM
Waiting for clarifications but if I understand the previous pages:
   Still Very low fees to sell from Savings address.
   Still Very low fees to buy on exchange and move to your wallet
   Very high fees to send large amounts from main address to
             exchange.
  The  Very high fees go to SuperFly wallet to be distributed to
             investors with 100+ coins but less than 5,000 Fly who
             Also voluntarily want to meet the SuperFly rules
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 19, 2015, 09:25:04 PM
Hi Vegasguy,

I think this project will be better if you charge the SuperFLY 10% maybe 50% fee when they withdraw their coins instead charge 10% on small users. I believe the 50% fee is more effective than post them on this forum.

Do you think there are that many people out there are dying to pay 10% to move their coins (can explain what kind of users are you targeting to?). How can you ensure there will be enough fee to be shared with all superFLY members with limited users?

There is a lot of confusion and I will post details on the OP. But for withdrawals for small amounts the max is 10%. Withdrawals can also be exempted so you can withdraw as much as you want, if you show you support fly by claiming on the richlist and holding 100 fly and posting in the thread. So like ive said before all the "little guys" on the bottom get all the benefits with low withdrawal fees and they get superfly rewards too.  

So example  (if you withdraw or send 1 fly its only 1% fee) . This is for EVERYONE!

Ive also changed and lowered the small transfer fees for the little guys:

Now: (for everyone). Withdrawl or send.

.1 -  1 fly then tx fee is .01 fee     (MAX 1% fee)
     1 - 1.5 FLY then tx fee is .02 fly fee  (Less than 2%)
    1.5 - 2 Fly send then tx is .04 fly fee   (2% max fee)
    2 - 2.5 Fly send then tx is .1 fly fee     (4% max fee)
    2.5 - 3 Fly send then tx is .15 fly  fee   (5% max)

The percentages to withdraw are very relaxed on the low end. Many will get "an exemption" from withdrawl fees. These are people that support fly at any balance, and they know who they are. But in any case, the little guy can support fly without high withdrawl fees. This allows all investors in.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
November 19, 2015, 08:52:35 PM
Hi Vegasguy,

I think this project will be better if you charge the SuperFLY 10% maybe 50% fee when they withdraw their coins instead charge 10% on small users. I believe the 50% fee is more effective than post them on this forum.

Do you think there are that many people out there are dying to pay 10% to move their coins (can explain what kind of users are you targeting to?). How can you ensure there will be enough fee to be shared with all superFLY members with limited users?

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 19, 2015, 08:28:59 PM
Well another Tweet for the week:  Tongue

https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/667499717866057728
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 19, 2015, 08:11:21 PM
...Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

Good luck storming the castle.

xoxo

bill

U r totally wrong...Believe me, Bitcoin is harddumped too, or Litecoin, or Dash?...Crypto is actually not a product ppl needed...But crypto shows us the future in every way...blockchain, investmentstrategies, maybe ur passport in "Governmentcoin"...and so on

Greetz Meta
legendary
November 19, 2015, 08:07:45 PM
If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas

Oh? In your expansive knowledge of c++ would you care to expand on that?

No. There will be many checks and in many places for tampering. As this is a security issue, I cant comment more. Thanks for your question.

Vegas

lol. I will let you in on a secret duder, it's open source. Any commit from this point on will be your 'security' and very obvious to circumvent. Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

xoxo

bill

Then we shall see if its effective after the fork. You seem very concerned about our advancements. Good.  Much MORE is yet to come. MUCH MORE. If you love this update, youll REALLY love whats coming next, thanks for staying tuned.

Vegas
legendary
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
November 19, 2015, 08:03:44 PM
If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas

No. There will be many checks and in many places for tampering. As this is a security issue, I cant comment more. Thanks for your question.

Vegas

lol. I will let you in on a secret duder, it's open source. Any commit from this point on will be your 'security' and very obvious to circumvent. Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

xoxo

bill
legendary
November 19, 2015, 08:02:41 PM
Lets be clear. I dont know who the dumpers are. There is no way to know. This system was NOT designed to confuse people, although it will. The system was designed to push massive rewards to the little guys and make the dumpers pay for it. Hope this clears things up. Also I will be posting very clear details on how the system works tomorrow , so everyone is clear.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 19, 2015, 07:49:38 PM
well, you are are still quick to label people vegas.

Asking questions about a convoluted and complicated system before investing does not make someone an instant dumper. I just might be the best investor you could possibly hope for.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 19, 2015, 07:47:11 PM
For the great work of keesdewit, I've decided to send some Fly into his wallet!

29c057fe28936ee9789f01141883be11f4f703a83dc44f59411f306cadb7471a  (around 292 FLY)

After the new wallet is working, I've decided too, to stake one week only for keesdewit!

Greetz

Meta
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:45:57 PM
Guys let me make it simple. If you support FLY and follow the way its meant to be done, the rewards are massive. If you try to day trade or cheat or dump, the penalties are high.

All the little guys get the benefit through superfly as all the money from high fees goes to superfly wallet, that then stakes to the "little guys" that support fly.

Vegas
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:43:10 PM
The table is also meant to draw out who is who. A line has been drawn. It will be very clear, very soon who is our dumpers and who is our supporters (AKA beneficiaries). Just read, youll know who they are.

Vegas

<  .001 fly sent then tx fee is .00001 fee
   .001 - .01 fly then tx fee is .0001 fee
   .01 -  .1 fly then tx fee is .001   fee
   .1 -  1 fly then tx fee is .01 fee
    1 - 1.5 FLY then tx fee is .15
    1.5 - 2 Fly send then tx is .2 fly fee
    2 - 2.5 Fly send then tx is .25 fly fee
    2.5 - 3 Fly send then tx is .3 fly  fee
    3 -   3.5 Fly send then tx is .4 fly
    3.5 - 4 Fly send then tx is .5 fly
    4 -   4.5 Fly send then tx is .55 fly
    4.5 - 5 Fly send then tx is .7 fly
    5 - 5.5 Fly send then tx is .8 fly
    5.5 - 6 Fly send then tx is .95 fly
    6 - 6.5 Fly send then tx is  1 fly
    6.5 - 7 Fly send then tx is  1.3 fly
    7 - 7.5 Fly send then tx is  1.6 fly
    7.5 - 8 Fly send then tx is  1.8 fly
    8 - 8.5 Fly send then tx is  1.9  fly
    8.5 - 9 Fly send then tx is  2 fly
    9-10    Fly send then tx is  2.2 fly
    10-15   Fly send then tx is  2.5  fly
    15-20   Fly send then tx is  3 fly
    20-25   Fly send then tx is  4.5 fly
    25-30   Fly send then tx is  5.7 fly
    30-35   Fly send then tx is  6.8 fly
    35-40   Fly send then tx is  8.2 fly
    40-45   Fly send then tx is  12
    45-50   Fly send then tx is  15
    50-60   Fly send then tx is  17
    60-70   Fly send then tx is  22
    70-80   Fly send then tx is  26
    80-90   Fly send then tx is  30
    90-100  Fly send then tx is  35
    100-120 Fly send then tx is  45
    120-140 Fly send then tx is  60
    140-160 Fly send then tx is  72
    180-200 Fly send then tx is  90
    200-250 Fly send then tx is  100
    250-300 fly send then tx is  120
    300-400 fly send then tx is  160
    400-500 fly send then tx is  185
    500-600 fly send then tx is  220
    600-700 fly send then tx is  260
    700-800 fly send then tx is  300
    800-900 fly send then tx is  350
    900-1000 fly send then tx is 500 fly

(BLOCKER/ANT DUMP FEES)
    1000-2000 Flat fee is 999 FLY (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    2000-4000 flat fee is 1999 FLY   (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    4000-6000 flat fee is 3999 FLY    (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    6000-8000 flat fee is 5999 FLY    (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:38:31 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas

Vegas
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:36:55 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

There is going to be a lot of confusion about who gets what, so Im going to clarify everything on the OP. But for now:

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins.

If you look at the table from earlier, to buy 1 or 2 coins is .002 fly for everyone. The guys with not much money will NOT get hurt at all.

Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim?

Staking to exchange for EVERYONE will be a very low fee .001 or .002, no richlist name claim required.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees.

For outbound transactions from main wallet, NOBODY gets exemptions. The exemptions are for withdrawls, and they are address specific. If you support fly, then you can withdraw large amounts at .002 fee. Or if you dont have much money you can still withdrawl 2-3 fly for .003 FLY (small fee)
legendary
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
November 19, 2015, 07:36:21 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 19, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas
?
it's the system the should be in question if it's cheatable.
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:31:11 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas
legendary
November 19, 2015, 07:29:44 PM
Since the start the idea behind FLY is great.
But I have one suggestion, in the normal world we use coins to buy things and this is not usual in the crypto world. Here you just buy coins to sell the same coins.
What do you think to inovate in this point?

FLY is VERY young, and has pushed the boundaries of crypto. The are plans in the future to buy things with it, BUT for now its mission is to support struggling members, and to help people devastated in crypto. Fly will change hundreds of times, over the years, to ALWAYS benefit the good and the supporters in many ways.
Pages:
Jump to: