Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 55. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
November 20, 2015, 09:06:59 PM

Ok Ill gonna be straight with you. I think your a great guy, and an amazing FLY supporter, and frankly you deserve all the rewards, but help us understand why Spiralout who shattered our trust in every way sent you a large amount of fly? Im serious, Im not being difficult and I want to reward you, but you are the only one that knows the truth. Please explain so we can support you and welcome you.

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I missed his big dump on Cryptopia, damn!
I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation.

Vegas

Oh Crap!  Random address?!? you mean it was not on the exchange?
It could be sitting there in an address I used!  
I will try open the other wallet I deleted to be S-FLY compliant!  Your freakin' kinding right!?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 20, 2015, 08:58:57 PM

Ok Ill gonna be straight with you. I think your a great guy, and an amazing FLY supporter, and frankly you deserve all the rewards, but help us understand why Spiralout who shattered our trust in every way sent you a large amount of fly? Im serious, Im not being difficult and I want to reward you, but you are the only one that knows the truth. Please explain so we can support you and welcome you.

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Vegas
We only want the FACTS!
November 20, 2015, 08:51:00 PM

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
November 20, 2015, 08:43:30 PM
Alright.. Ill make it simple. FLY is not for everyone. Its extremely structured, its rigid , its hardcore, its ever evolving. For those of you that think its a "bad" thing , take a look at the price of 98% of the coins in crypto that have 100% total freedom, then compare ours. Then compare ours in a few weeks. Youll see SOME structure and rules make a world of difference. It even gets more enjoyable taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

REMINDER: Yobit will freeze all FLY on November 22nd 2015 at 9am PST. YOU MUST withdraw all of your FLY before then. Our new exchange is Crytopia.

The fact that Spiralout would even show up here proves that he was hit so hard with my new update, he went through the wall into the next room ..LOL

Vegas..................BABY!

Ok, just sent my 176 Fly from Yobit to Cryptopia. Hope the price will go up before the end of 2015; hope also Fly isn't like Breakcoin.

Vegas can we ban this ISIS FLAG?

legendary
November 20, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

how would you connect wallets to people without a name claim being done? 

Simple, if you don't do a name claim, you will not be exempted from the extra fee.

For this group, all unclaimed addresses are considered Pump & Dump traders.
Prove us the opposite Wink
I agree, if people are holding enough to hit the top 100
 - researched and read the website or BCT OP
 - Still don't make a Name Claim to avoid extra transaction fees...

Either don't read English & Espanol... or are up to something against the grain.

I have my addresses Name Claimed!  All compliant for the day coach is ready to put me on the list.

I just don't do posting on social media, so I need to find another way to contribute.   Undecided

Vegas
We only want the FACTS!
November 20, 2015, 08:22:34 PM

Simple, if you don't do a name claim, you will not be exempted from the extra fee.

I agree, if people are holding enough to hit the top 100
 - researched and read the website or BCT OP
 - Still don't make a Name Claim to avoid extra transaction fees...

Either don't read English & Espanol... or are up to something against the grain.

I have my addresses Name Claimed!  All compliant for the day coach is ready to put me on the list.

I just don't do posting on social media, so I need to find another way to contribute.   Undecided
legendary
November 20, 2015, 08:20:32 PM
Alright.. Ill make it simple. FLY is not for everyone. Its extremely structured, its rigid , its hardcore, its ever evolving. For those of you that think its a "bad" thing , take a look at the price of 98% of the coins in crypto that have 100% total freedom, then compare ours. Then compare ours in a few weeks. Youll see SOME structure and rules make a world of difference. It even gets more enjoyable taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

REMINDER: Yobit will freeze all FLY on November 22nd 2015 at 9am PST. YOU MUST withdraw all of your FLY before then. Our new exchange is Crytopia.

The fact that Spiralout would even show up here proves that he was hit so hard with my new update, he went through the wall into the next room ..LOL

Ok, just sent my 176 Fly from Yobit to Cryptopia. Hope the price will go up before the end of 2015; hope also Fly isn't like Breakcoin.

I dont think thats the correct approach. I think he was burned in crypto like the rest of us, and his trust in crypto is shattered like most of us. Lets stay focused on our mission by first building trust with us, and then cleaning up crypto.

Vegas
legendary
November 20, 2015, 08:17:43 PM
What is the link to the new repo?

Presstab I thought we parted ways and agreed to stay out of each others threads. Did we misunderstand each other?

Vegas

This is hilarious...I can only imagine the background behind this one...

Actually its tragic Sad I did everything, and I mean EVERYTHING to avoid what happened , and it did anyway Sad But I wont be discussing it any further as I simply am doing my best to move on.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 20, 2015, 08:16:08 PM

Activity: 700
November 20, 2015, 08:12:51 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 20, 2015, 07:59:34 PM

Presstab I thought we parted ways and agreed to stay out of each others threads. Did we misunderstand each other?

Vegas

This is hilarious...I can only imagine the background behind this one...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 20, 2015, 07:59:29 PM
Wait a minute!

I can see the fee schedule hard coded in the source as a temporary measure as it should not change often, but the Fee Exemption List?  You will need to release a wallet on all platforms everytime you need to update the list?

Would it not be a better solution to include or store the Fee Exemption List in the blockchain?  Or as a signed message from a specific address like the Super-FLY wallet?

This would keep the integrity of the list and not require a new wallet release when changes are need.

Just a suggestion, maybe you already have a solution in the works...

We already know that many talented people will try to circumvent the security, and when they do, there will be a nice surprise waiting for them with evidence of which wallet has been tampered with and other goodies. I will then post the names of those who tried to game the system along with evidence here.

We only want the FACTS!
November 20, 2015, 07:54:16 PM
Wait a minute!

I can see the fee schedule hard coded in the source as a temporary measure as it should not change often, but the Fee Exemption List?  You will need to release a wallet on all platforms everytime you need to update the list?

Would it not be a better solution to include or store the Fee Exemption List in the blockchain?  Or as a signed message from a specific address like the Super-FLY wallet?

This would keep the integrity of the list and not require a new wallet release when changes are need.

We already know that many talented people will try to circumvent the security, and when they do, there will be a nice surprise waiting for them with evidence of which wallet has been tampered with and other goodies. I will then post the names of those who tried to game the system along with evidence here.

legendary
November 20, 2015, 07:52:55 PM
Wait a minute!

We dont. A name claim is required only if you want the many benefits of fly.

Vegas
Activity: 504
November 20, 2015, 07:27:44 PM
Wait a minute!

legendary
November 20, 2015, 04:30:09 PM

The OP needs to be updated since it is currently linking to a broken link.

I think this should be the current source to build from.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

My apologies. Op has correct source now.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 20, 2015, 04:18:58 PM

The OP needs to be updated since it is currently linking to a broken link.

I think this should be the current source to build from.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

We only want the FACTS!
November 20, 2015, 04:09:02 PM

and we do.. There is A LOT people dont know. The source is a tiny part of our checks. We already know that many talented people will try to circumvent the security, and when they do, there will be a nice surprise waiting for them with evidence of which wallet has been tampered with and other goodies. I will then post the names of those who tried to game the system along with evidence here. So all I can do is warn everyone.  But for those of you that are honest, not a thing to worry about.

Its truly amazing... Ive said it over and over again. I keep my word. When I say something, I mean it, yet people want to try my patience anyway.. , all I can do is warn not to do something, but whatever.

Vegas

If people want to tinker and screw with it, they deserve to be knocked off the chain, exposed, etc.

I am more worried about missing an upgrade on my wallet.

My idea is to keep the wallet out of view and mind for longterm PoS.  If I keep watching it I'll be tempted to play with my PoS dividends...  Shocked
legendary
November 20, 2015, 04:00:11 PM
Wait a minute!

and we do.. There is A LOT people dont know. The source is a tiny part of our checks. We already know that many talented people will try to circumvent the security, and when they do, there will be a nice surprise waiting for them with evidence of which wallet has been tampered with and other goodies. I will then post the names of those who tried to game the system along with evidence here. So all I can do is warn everyone.  But for those of you that are honest, not a thing to worry about.

Its truly amazing... Ive said it over and over again. I keep my word. When I say something, I mean it, yet people want to try my patience anyway.. , all I can do is warn not to do something, but whatever.
Those that have attacked me, wish they hadnt. Most people know, that when I feel attacked, I hit back, and HARD. It will feel like a sledge hammer to your chest. I am a peaceful person, but I pack a mean punch when attacked. So lets try to keep the peace. I dont want conflict, I dont enjoy conflict, because when someone attacks me, I leave them completely devastated, and I really dont like doing that Sad  Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
November 20, 2015, 03:56:59 PM

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: