Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 60. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 18, 2015, 11:25:27 PM
Due to the request of the community we decided to make available a Fly online wallet at Steps Stay Safe. We trust this will make it easier for Fly holders who do not want to download the Fly wallet before the fork. Once the Fly Team post the updated wallet we will compile it and you can move your coins.

You can register and use the online wallet at www.altcoinsteps.com

Thanks Andrepierre - very nice of you - I will check it out!
Steps has been a first class act from the start.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 18, 2015, 10:15:07 PM
Due to the request of the community we decided to make available a Fly online wallet at Steps Stay Safe. We trust this will make it easier for Fly holders who do not want to download the Fly wallet before the fork. Once the Fly Team post the updated wallet we will compile it and you can move your coins.

WTW?...I thought a web-wallet was 'out of the question'? Now I'm confused! Have I been telling ppl the wrong thing? Sheesh...wish someone would clue me in before I open my big mouth to help them.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2015, 07:33:12 PM
 @midnight_miner hi i hear you, and ya i wrestled with that for a while, 'bad' connotations exist, but it is what we're about here very specifically tho -

perhaps trust and liberty

...economics?

...teamwork?

[edit] thesaurus.com is helpful w/synonyms:

chaos
                                                           discipline
                                                          regulation
                                                       determination
                                                        manipulation
                                                       predomination
                                                          discipline         
                                                         moderation                   
lol - help   Wink  
Activity: 714
November 18, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
November 18, 2015, 06:45:53 PM

New ANN is up on Cryptopia   Cheesy
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/430

open to proofs and crits!

one little trouble - the android link in the ANN under wallets seems to point to a linux wallet on vegas' site, i havn't changed it  ?

The Forum title:
[ANN] Flycoin [FLY] An experiment in Trust and Control

Need a better word to replace 'Control'

I know what you intend to say, but it may come across to readers much different.
I can't think of the right word at the moment...
 - Long Term Growth - maybe?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
November 18, 2015, 06:32:30 PM
You must have been typing as I was reading. Faster than me..LOL

edit: Oh, ya know what, I think you may need to get another to post the pics. Even tho you made mention of that...I looked right past it. See if Vegasguy is still around or send him a PM to get it going. Really bad day for me. Sorry.

Sure thing, thanks. No problem. Hope your day get better, man Smiley
MOBU
November 18, 2015, 06:17:52 PM
You must have been typing as I was reading. Faster than me..LOL

edit: Oh, ya know what, I think you may need to get another to post the pics. Even tho you made mention of that...I looked right past it. See if Vegasguy is still around or send him a PM to get it going. Really bad day for me. Sorry.
November 18, 2015, 06:14:48 PM
Well, I just posted the thread in the Spanish section, here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254360.new#new

I hope is ok to borrow the images from this thread. (Not all of them are showing, I guess it's because I'm just a Member?)

I looked...I saw....I .... ummm, I had no clue what it said. So, it must be good! LOL I did use G-Translate on it and, tho not the greatest program, it looked good. Now if only someone could link it to this thread.........hmmmm..

It's already linked Smiley  I mention this as the official thread of Team FLY Smiley (Look at the second post there)
MOBU
November 18, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

I hope is ok to borrow the images from this thread. (Not all of them are showing, I guess it's because I'm just a Member?)

I looked...I saw....I .... ummm, I had no clue what it said. So, it must be good! LOL I did use G-Translate on it and, tho not the greatest program, it looked good. Now if only someone could link it to this thread.........hmmmm..

edit: Well dummy up me...I see it's already linked. One of those days. We all have them, Me more than others, I think.
November 18, 2015, 05:15:39 PM

MOBU
November 18, 2015, 03:45:27 PM
So nice to see my wallet is finally staking this coin is great I'm glad to b part of this community and a big thanks to Vegasguy for your help in giving me coins after I lost everything to a hacker ...I don't know any dev that would of done that thanks again Vegasguy....

I know...Great place to be huh?

Very nice to see a 'real' community/Team.
legendary
November 18, 2015, 02:51:58 PM
I am interested in investing some BTC, but would feel better knowing that there is future development planned/ a roadmap for the coin.

Roadmap is very simple - do everything we can to increase value, work for a long term coin that will be here long after the flavor of the week is gone, and protect our investors from dumps. 1st was the initial coin Swap Done - no complaints, 2nd add new feature to the coin (superfly wallet) Done, 3rd encourage name claim so people know who the top holders are Done , 4th commitment from team members to only sell from POS and hold (lockup) their main wallets protecting smaller investors with a large number of coins locked. Done 5th Work out any wallet problem due to breaking new ground (Savings, Superfly, tiered Tx fees. In Process - nearly complete. (Needed to move to different exchange - Cryptopia to accomplish needed changes which Yobit's system could not accommodate (Thanks for  the start Yobit) 6th Marketing to gain a larger following Ready to begin and real world usage - down the road
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
November 18, 2015, 02:37:38 PM
So nice to see my wallet is finally staking this coin is great I'm glad to b part of this community and a big thanks to Vegasguy for your help in giving me coins after I lost everything to a hacker ...I don't know any dev that would of done that thanks again Vegasguy....
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2015, 01:47:49 PM

New ANN is up on Cryptopia   Cheesy
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/430

open to proofs and crits!

one little trouble - the android link in the ANN under wallets seems to point to a linux wallet on vegas' site, i havn't changed it  ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 18, 2015, 11:27:39 AM
I am interested in investing some BTC, but would feel better knowing that there is future development planned/ a roadmap for the coin.

Road maps tend to be broken promises for hyping the coins for a pump and dump or it give people a reason to buy the rumor and sell the news. If you are looking for a short term flip this is not the coin for you. It you are looking at something to invest and hold over a period of time this coin might be for you. If you want to go 'all in' and join the 'Fly Team' there are rules posted on the OP. If you are just looking to buying and selling coins they might work for you.

Here is a tweet to keep me within the SuperFLY staking group.

https://twitter.com/TimC2468/status/666999725858623488
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
November 18, 2015, 08:34:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 18, 2015, 02:29:04 AM
Yes I STRONGLY endorse paycon coin. Truly the best investment you can make. Honest, and integrity all day long!!

Vegas
legendary
November 18, 2015, 01:48:13 AM
The higher Fees for exit is quite decent when you realize that all Fee's collected go into Blocks being Staked.
Hi Crestington - Thanks for stopping by to check on us.
For those not familiar Cres runs a super coin named Paycon (CON)
Pick up a few to add to your FLY
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
November 18, 2015, 01:44:39 AM
The higher Fees for exit is quite decent when you realize that all Fee's collected go into Blocks being Staked.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 11:15:29 PM

Is there an official announcement of how many flies will be burned?

Thank you for your excellent question.

Currently the burn rate is dependent upon the Tx fees of the # of blocks combined,
   the # of blocks sent and the # of blocks split. There is no way to predict this
   because it is dependent upon the individual users actions. Over time, we may
   be able to estimate this. At this time there is not enough data. Also, discussion is
   underway by the FLY team as to additional burn methods.

As Vegas has stated, he is particularly sensitive to inflation and will always be looking for
   ways to rein it in.

Pages:
Jump to: