Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 12. (Read 163611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 28, 2015, 02:50:09 PM
Now that is a cool logo!
Had some Unconfirmed Transactions from a Tx that did not go thru.
Ran the Zapwallettxes=1 on startup and it got rid of them - Yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 28, 2015, 02:47:24 PM
You are very welcome.. FLY will get better and better every day Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2015, 02:31:50 PM
Ok guys 1.77 has been released!!!

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.7/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_7-windows.zip

Now, dont use exchange yet, because Im still trying to reach Cryptopia

But please update asap and unlock wallet

Changelog:

zapwallettxes command line argument (best wallet repair tool! Fixes unconfirmed transactions too!)
10% of staking sent to superfly to fund superfly.
Auto burn SuperFLY fee (10% for transactions and 0% for staking fee)
New animated splash screen image
Disconnect old nodes from block 43000
Bugfix for syncing
Added new addresses to exemption list
Bugfix for splitblock feature
Show fee to user in graphical user interface
New fee structure from block 43000
Bugfix MultiSend stake transaction details
Of special interest is -zapwallettxes. This command switch (or config file option) will wipe out any existing transactions in the wallet, then initiate rescan of the block chain (slow!) to find out the valid transactions for your coins. If used as -zapwallettxes=1 it would also preserve transaction comments etc. If used as -zapwallettxes=2 it will do a clean rebuild of the transactions without those details. If you put it in the config file, make sure you remove it after first use, as it will do the same (slow!) thing every time you start your wallet.
If you run a busy wallet, that sends a lot of (not PoS) transactions you might want to run this periodically to make sure your wallet transaction acconting is in sync with the block chain.

Vegas

w0w that's a sweetie   Cheesy  updated and unlocked

Christmas never ends around here   thanks vegasguy
legendary
December 28, 2015, 01:44:46 PM
Ok guys 1.77 has been released!!!

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.7/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_7-windows.zip

Now, dont use exchange yet, because Im still trying to reach Cryptopia

But please update asap and unlock wallet

Changelog:

zapwallettxes command line argument (best wallet repair tool! Fixes unconfirmed transactions too!)
10% of staking sent to superfly to fund superfly.
Auto burn SuperFLY fee (10% for transactions and 0% for staking fee). So this will NOT affect staking.
New animated splash screen image
Disconnect old nodes from block 43000
Bugfix for syncing
Added new addresses to exemption list
Bugfix for splitblock feature
Show fee to user in graphical user interface
New fee structure from block 43000
Bugfix MultiSend stake transaction details

Of special interest is -zapwallettxes. This command switch (or config file option) will wipe out any existing transactions in the wallet, then initiate rescan of the block chain (slow!) to find out the valid transactions for your coins.

If used as -zapwallettxes=1 it would also preserve transaction comments etc.

If used as -zapwallettxes=2 it will do a clean rebuild of the transactions without those details.

If you put it in the config file, make sure you remove it after first use, as it will do the same (slow!) thing every time you start your wallet.

If you run a busy wallet, that sends a lot of (not PoS) transactions you might want to run this periodically to make sure your wallet transaction acconting is in sync with the block chain.

My advice to everyone is to backup your wallet and run this command. You can add it to flycoin.conf and run once and then remove, or add it at the end of a shortcut on your desktop in target box it should end with

FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

Run once , then remove -zapwallettxes=1 . This will give you TRUE balance, better or worse , slightly, or most of the time stay the same. It will clean all errors and unconfirmed. Smiley

Vegas
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 27, 2015, 05:46:13 PM
First blocks will mature in 10 hours.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
December 26, 2015, 08:52:51 PM

Im sure you just come here for the entertainment , I know I do Smiley

Vegas

After a long day fighting ponzi schemes and scammers, it is nice to come to the altcoin section for a little popcorn drama.  Cool

welcome to the saloon  Grin
some bunnys ?

have fun
Matthias

legendary
December 26, 2015, 06:39:26 PM
Welcome aboard Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 05:29:37 PM

Vegas

After a long day fighting ponzi schemes and scammers, it is nice to come to the altcoin section for a little popcorn drama.  Cool
legendary
December 26, 2015, 05:13:38 PM
the ONLY reason ANYONE would ever give ANYTHING is away is because its WORTHLESS

the funny thing is that all of those coins that were given away couldn,t even be sold if they wanted to , since there,s no market to support it.   yay,. free shitcoins for the sheep!  

congrats, you're wasting time on a shitcoin being run by a moron wannabe dev.

So if English is your native language, you need to be ashamed of yourself. English is the second language of Meta, and its actually much better than yours. Lets look at your grammar, and you will see yours is MUCH worse.

Here we go. I will highlight your easy mistakes in red, and then rewrite it for you.

Ok so here are your English errors with explanation in order:

The (First letter of each sentence is always capitalized)
Couldn't not couldnt. Missing '
, missing ("run on sentence")
There's not theres
Yay (Capitalized not yay, as this is the beginning of a sentence)
, missing. Another "run on sentence".
Free (needs to be capitalized as it is the first word in a sentence)
Not "shitcoins", it's shit coins. Two words. No such word as shitcoins.

So that's 8 grammar errors in only 1 sentence. So before you act like your intelligent, your not. Your clearly a teenager that's about 14 or 15 with a chip on his shoulder. Im sorry for whatever happened to you, but we did not do it to you.

Vegas

Top fucking kek Cheesy

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 03:54:37 PM
the ONLY reason ANYONE would ever give ANYTHING is away is because its WORTHLESS

the funny thing is that all of those coins that were given away couldn,t even be sold if they wanted to , since there,s no market to support it.   yay,. free shitcoins for the sheep!  

So if English is your native language, you need to be ashamed of yourself. English is the second language of Meta, and its actually much better than yours. Lets look at your grammar, and you will see yours is MUCH worse.

Here we go. I will highlight your easy mistakes in red, and then rewrite it for you.

There's not theres

So that's 8 grammar errors in only 1 sentence. So before you act like your intelligent, your not. Your clearly a teenager that's about 14 or 15 with a chip on his shoulder. Im sorry for whatever happened to you, but we did not do it to you.

Vegas

Top fucking kek Cheesy
legendary
December 26, 2015, 03:28:26 PM

There's not theres

Vegas

legendary
December 26, 2015, 03:11:34 PM

the funny thing is that all of those coins that were given away couldnt even be sold if they wanted to since theres no market to support it.   yay, free shitcoins for the sheep! 

congrats, youre wasting time on a shitcoin being run by a moron wannabe dev.

I knew, that u will fall into your own trap! Wink You have seen it, who got the gift? CLAIMED members Wink...

Greetz
Meta

if youre going to insult someone, at least try using proper grammar so they can understand the insult.  baaaaaaaaaah.  sheep.

When you are FULLY fluent in German AND English as Meta is, then you can criticize him.  Good luck learning fluent German.

Vegas
legendary
December 26, 2015, 03:08:43 PM
Next Christmas the year end bonus will be MASSIVE. I will also use "Happy holidays". I believe there is a higher power. Many people in the world believe there is a higher power , and its different for all of us. Ill simply say for me, Im spiritual. I respect everyones beliefs unless it involves harming others either emotionally or physically. It doesnt matter who your "higher power" is as long as your higher power instructs you to do good and make the world a better place. If that is the case, you are welcome here with open arms. My "higher power" materializes itself  in its strongest form when I need it the most. It also prevents me from doing wrong, as its voice is deafening. So to you and your "higher power", whomever they may be. Happy holidays, and 2016.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 26, 2015, 02:10:58 PM

the funny thing is that all of those coins that were given away couldnt even be sold if they wanted to since theres no market to support it.   yay, free shitcoins for the sheep! 

I knew, that u will fall into your own trap! Wink You have seen it, who got the gift? CLAIMED members Wink...

Greetz
Meta

if youre going to insult someone, at least try using proper grammar so they can understand the insult.  baaaaaaaaaah.  sheep.

Oh grammar? I FUD ur so much MISTAKES in ur head, that u will regret it! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 26, 2015, 02:05:20 PM

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 02:00:25 PM

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 26, 2015, 01:55:32 PM
Thanks MM, in our next update , we have already fixed the sync issues, and added a VERY powerful wallet repair command called -zapwallettx as talked abiut here. This is the most thorough wallet repair tool when wallet repair and -rescan have failed.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/4196

Vegas

Opps!  I keep forgetting to check and submit issues on GitHub for FLY wallet.

Next time I will remember...
legendary
December 26, 2015, 01:51:53 PM
Thanks MM, in our next update , we have already fixed the sync issues, and added a VERY powerful wallet repair command called -zapwallettx as talked abiut here. This is the most thorough wallet repair tool when wallet repair and -rescan have failed.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/4196

Vegas
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 26, 2015, 01:47:09 PM
Anyone else having issues staying in sync with the FLY blockchain?

FLY Wallet (v1.7.6) is producing 200kB/s up and 800kB/s down network traffic with 21 active peers and my wallet is not catching up.
At what block you stuck? Consider downloading a bootstrap.

@xProphet
Looks like I had a similar mishap to yours.

For everyones info:
I downloaded the bootstrap with only my original wallet.dat.  The bootstrap seems to stop ~38k block and causes an Exception error in wallet, (this may be caused by something in the wallet.dat).  Moving the wallet.dat to another safe place and restarting the wallet and letting it create a new wallet.dat allows the wallet to complete the sync with the blockchain.

After the sync is complete closing the wallet and replacing the empty wallet.dat with the orignal wallet.dat may cause exception error, so starting the wallet with -salvagewallet does seem to get past the error and the wallet is back in the last good state it was before it lost sync with the blockchain.  Unfortuantely minus all the staking you thought you won while you where out of sync.

Debug.log will have something like this:
~~~~~~~~~~

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error   
init_blockindex(): error opening database environment IO error:   (Your %APPDATA% dir - MANIFEST file)

C:\Coins\FlyCoin64bit-qt\FlyCoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception

~~~~~~~~~~

Salvagewallet should do the trick and remove the bogus staking Tx and bring wallet.dat up to date.

legendary
December 26, 2015, 12:51:54 PM
Anyone else having issues staying in sync with the FLY blockchain?

FLY Wallet (v1.7.6) is producing 200kB/s up and 800kB/s down network traffic with 21 active peers and my wallet is not catching up.

Wallet restart or rescan does not seem to make a difference.

High MM, yes, this is a known bug, and we have completed the fix for this, and just testing the code. Ive just setup an very powerful server , so the devs can compile wallets. That is most of their time is compiling wallets to test , so this server will compile wallets in about 10% of the time. For now download the latest bootstrap on the OP. Delete all other files in roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat. You might need to do a repair wallet command from within the gui also. I also need your addy. PM me it or post it here. Ill give you a gift and a withdrawal excemption from fees.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: