Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 11. (Read 163611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 29, 2015, 02:18:23 PM
I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

With so much distrust in crypto , I leave everything wide open for everyone to see. We make it a point to be transparent as possible. People like to say the money is "locked up" in fly. Well you CAN sell your stakes for high profits, and in 1.5 -2 years, when fly is even stronger, we will have a plan in motion so we can slowly sell from our main wallets for those that want to exit all the way. But as it stands , its the SAFEST coin to invest in, as you dont even have to worry about it being dumped. What a feeling.

Vegas

Indeed it is those facts that drew me here, I also spoke to a few holders and asked their opinion on this coin, and all was good hence why I'm here.

Now if only Cryptopia would bring the the FLY wallet out of maintenance I could start my long FLY journey

Thanks Crunck

I sent a pm to both owners of Cryptopia letting them know about the wallet update yesterday.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
December 29, 2015, 02:16:35 PM
I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

With so much distrust in crypto , I leave everything wide open for everyone to see. We make it a point to be transparent as possible. People like to say the money is "locked up" in fly. Well you CAN sell your stakes for high profits, and in 1.5 -2 years, when fly is even stronger, we will have a plan in motion so we can slowly sell from our main wallets for those that want to exit all the way. But as it stands , its the SAFEST coin to invest in, as you dont even have to worry about it being dumped. What a feeling.

Vegas

Indeed it is those facts that drew me here, I also spoke to a few holders and asked their opinion on this coin, and all was good hence why I'm here.

Now if only Cryptopia would bring the the FLY wallet out of maintenance I could start my long FLY journey

Thanks Crunck
legendary
December 29, 2015, 02:11:42 PM

Cheers
Crunck

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
December 29, 2015, 02:00:40 PM
Mac Wallet v1.7.7

Download
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
December 29, 2015, 02:00:06 PM

Cheers
Crunck
legendary
December 29, 2015, 01:42:55 PM

Umm.. not sure who you are referring to. This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me.

Vegas

Oh really.. care to explain why you have 'Team Fly' now focussing on your next coin then?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13386062

So while you hold everyone's coins here hostage you now have the team working on replicating this 'unique' coin yet again, where you just happen to be the majority bagholder.
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground. I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

Would LOVE to. This is a bail out. FLY is my baby built from the ground up. This will be my one and only coin I ever create.  XDE is a dead coin. Users have invested hundreds even thousands of dollars and they are stuck. Its dead. Everyone will profit massively from this. Yes, I will be making a profit from this too. Its called business. I have also disclosed to the community all of my plans and thoughts in case there are any objections. This is NOT a hostile takeover. Everyone knows up front what the plans are. In fact the team is discussing everything with the previous dev, uki on a regular basis, and we are going through everything in great detail. XDE will NOT have anti-dump. I stated that clearly on xde thread. Its wide open, with no restrictions. So, Its a win win. The last time I did a bailout, today their investments are worth 133x the amount. So if everyone makes big profits, its all good. Thanks for the advertisement Wink and by the way, if you want to really know what the community REALLY thinks of me..... XDE IS the highest priced crypto of any coin EVER and with me just talking about a POSSIBLE takeover the price just went up 10,000% in less than 24 hours. Any questions?

Vegas.........................BABY!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 29, 2015, 10:47:02 AM
Updated wallet and run command! It works fine and fast. Waiting for cryptopia wallet to work again in order to transfer my new bought fly into my local wallet. Hope it gets sorted out soon!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 29, 2015, 10:23:00 AM

Umm.. not sure who you are referring to. This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me.

Vegas

Oh really.. care to explain why you have 'Team Fly' now focussing on your next coin then?

So while you hold everyone's coins here hostage you now have the team working on replicating this 'unique' coin yet again, where you just happen to be the majority bagholder.
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground. I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

U misinterpret this! FlyCoin is HIS OWN coin! Wink That we can help different (and not HIS) coins with more power like u ever imagine is another thing. But hold the line, and keep lurking into this thread here for the next months! You will see, that u will regret ur words Wink

Actually its really funny to read all the poor stuff of the kiddies here...they call FLY a scam in a thread with over 135 pages and over 100k views! LOL...No SCAM can survive this! But hey...I feel their pain...they are not allowed to be a part in Team Fly, because no one asked them!
I am very amused about the power they have, to present their disgrace here!

In this way, I love it, to see the chance before the kiddies, that I can make here a real investment opportunity!
Thanks Vegas, and...thanks of course of the BIG FUDsters...because they did a HUGE job in my life. They show us, which way I shouldnt use to miss all chances!

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 29, 2015, 10:12:15 AM

Vegas

Trust Team FLY indeed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 01:50:36 AM
Just placed the highest buy order in DOT/FLY...someone help an OBAVi out  Tongue

always returning the good deeds if ya know me Smiley I can negotiate as well - I just don't have btc, only a few DOT to buy with if anyone's interested!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 28, 2015, 10:06:52 PM
New wallet loaded perfectly. Used -zapwallettxes in
shortcut and eliminated the unconfirmed transactions.

Remember to wait for Cryptopia to load wallet and
give OK for transactions from exchange. Vegas - Coin developer - will let us know
when Cryptopia is on the same wallet.

Thank you to our 3 wallet dev's and especially lead wallet developer KeesDewit
for their dedication to this project.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
December 28, 2015, 06:01:59 PM
QMake version 3.0
Using Qt version 5.4.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Oops, my bad, I was using the old one. Now it did compile, sorry for the inconvenience Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
December 28, 2015, 05:52:24 PM
Hi guys, I'm having trouble compiling the new 1.7.7 wallet. In "animatedsplash.h", it calls "#include ", but that directory doesn't exist, where can I get it? or how can I fix these? I'm using Linux 15.04

Thanks in advance.

Hi GoldTiger69,

What version of QT do you use? You should use QT 5.5 or higher.

Regards,

Kees de Wit

Well, I was using QT 3.0.0, So I installed this newer version:
Qt Creator 3.6.0
Based on Qt 5.5.1 (GCC 4.9.1 20140922 (Red Hat 4.9.1-10), 64 bit)

Built on Dec 14 2015 01:03:01

From revision b52c2f91f5

And I got this error:

In file included from ../Fly-coin/src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:14:0:
../Fly-coin/src/qt/animatedsplash.h:3:21: fatal error: QtWidgets: No such file or directory
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.

As far as I can see, the problem is the lack of "QtWidgets". Or what am I missing?

Thanks in advance, again Smiley

What does the following command show:

Code:
qmake --version
December 28, 2015, 05:46:32 PM
Hi guys, I'm having trouble compiling the new 1.7.7 wallet. In "animatedsplash.h", it calls "#include ", but that directory doesn't exist, where can I get it? or how can I fix these? I'm using Linux 15.04

Thanks in advance.

Hi GoldTiger69,

Regards,

Kees de Wit

Well, I was using QT 3.0.0, So I installed this newer version:
Qt Creator 3.6.0
Based on Qt 5.5.1 (GCC 4.9.1 20140922 (Red Hat 4.9.1-10), 64 bit)

Built on Dec 14 2015 01:03:01

From revision b52c2f91f5

And I got this error:

In file included from ../Fly-coin/src/qt/bitcoin.cpp:14:0:
../Fly-coin/src/qt/animatedsplash.h:3:21: fatal error: QtWidgets: No such file or directory
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.

As far as I can see, the problem is the lack of "QtWidgets". Or what am I missing?

Thanks in advance, again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
December 28, 2015, 04:35:58 PM

worked flawless even staked already successfull
stakingfee and savings tansaction working

well done job

i think the staking fee is a ideal way to guarantee longterm ongoing development work
a very good decision

to build a coin only on donations is hard
to build a coin with premine is unhealthy and risky
but a small but ongoing dedicated dev funding fee thats a good path
we had similar longterm at DMD where each mined block generate some extra DMD send to dev fund

the zapwallettx we also have in DMD and it did serve us well good to see it available in fly too

i have a very good feeling now with FLY the troublesome times are over
we jumped over the mountain gap
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
December 28, 2015, 04:15:27 PM

Thanks in advance.

Hi GoldTiger69,

Regards,

Kees de Wit
December 28, 2015, 04:08:34 PM

Thanks in advance.
legendary
December 28, 2015, 03:37:13 PM
Guys, our lead dev Keesdewit has worked non stop on this..sometimes 14 hours a day to bring you the best. Please show him some love and stake direct to his wallet for a few days. Thats how this project will continue. Here is his addy: FErvDuccgWMqyKnsjbMLKwty9ZeRHDaWBB

Also OP has been updated with new wallet

Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 28, 2015, 03:28:08 PM

if this is his greatest success, hes a bigger failure than we thought.  piss off sheep.
nice of you to set up another account to shill your own coin VEGASSSSS  DUMBASSS....dumbass shill.
Well if you actually read the thread instead of just looking to add negative comments you would already know
Vegas is a very successful business owner and owns a ton of RE. So... those who do know hime know his dedication
tp the success of anything he takes on. Your big success seems to be FUD - Your parents must be proud.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 28, 2015, 03:01:31 PM
I've lurked Flycoin since day 1 and have known about it's takeover and development for longer.

You know as well as I do that this will be your greatest success "Vegas"

You once told me "passion is the building blocks; the foundation of what you create"

I wish the best upon you these holidays. Pilot your coin to the farthest reaches of the cyptocurrency world.

I wish I could be there to be a part of it.

"We are all brothers and sisters."
Pages:
Jump to: