Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 91. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 27, 2015, 08:46:22 AM
Thanks, Hort

I think that is working, as getting more connections now.

Peace, Dennis
October 27, 2015, 08:38:42 AM
Does anyone know if one just copies and pastes the conf. file in notepad. Then add it to app/roaming it will work as is?
Like the one on the OP? With just the add nodes?
I have done that before with other wallets and does not seem to work. Is there info to add to conf. file to make it work correctly?
Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

I can add nodes to wallet manually, but when wallet is closed. It all disappears, then have to do it all over again.
Big pain in arse!

Does someone knows if just adding nodes in conf. file works with just the add nodes?
As I only have a few actuve nodes currently showing.

Thanks for your help in helping me get this straighten out.

Peace, Dennis

Dennis, I just copied what was listed in the OP, opened notepad, pasted, then saved as flycoin.conf, then went to roaming folder and pasted into flycoin. Restarted wallet and it worked just fine. Before I did that I had zero connections, but once I placed the conf file into the roaming, it starting syncing just fine. Do not add anything else to the conf file.

Okay Hort, I will give that a try.
Thanks,  Wink

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
October 27, 2015, 08:30:46 AM
Does anyone know if one just copies and pastes the conf. file in notepad. Then add it to app/roaming it will work as is?
I have done that before with other wallets and does not seem to work. Is there info to add to conf. file to make it work correctly?
Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

I can add nodes to wallet manually, but when wallet is closed. It all disappears, then have to do it all over again.
Big pain in arse!

Does someone knows if just adding nodes in conf. file works with just the add nodes?

Peace, Dennis

Dennis, I just copied what was listed in the OP, opened notepad, pasted, then saved as flycoin.conf, then went to roaming folder and pasted into flycoin. Restarted wallet and it worked just fine. Before I did that I had zero connections, but once I placed the conf file into the roaming, it starting syncing just fine. Do not add anything else to the conf file.
October 27, 2015, 08:07:36 AM
Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

Big pain in arse!

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
October 27, 2015, 12:47:24 AM
Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.
So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets

PM Vegas
Thanks sent PM to Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 27, 2015, 12:43:25 AM
Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.
So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets

PM Vegas
Activity: 611
October 27, 2015, 12:34:44 AM
Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.Address showed as FLfRknZV99LJfg35KwWYeMq91LDSDVCjKt  But my address is FJbJ6yj2iuEvWjPehuzszjZicgJfWTzMeX and FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr . So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 27, 2015, 12:25:35 AM
I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas

maybe you can ask the dev of Hamradio Coin his name is "siameze"
and he did let me know, he has some time shortly ago.

here is his trustlevel:
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/shinohai/

Smiley Matthias

Ty Matt, Ill Pm him
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
October 26, 2015, 11:59:44 PM
I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas

maybe you can ask the dev of Hamradio Coin his name is "siameze"
and he did let me know, he has some time shortly ago.

here is his trustlevel:
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/shinohai/

Smiley Matthias

legendary
October 26, 2015, 11:16:16 PM
I think many people are waiting for the price to fall. Ive got news for ya, it wont. The coin is now stable, and its stable price is a $1 a coin. I have massive buy walls setup to stop the price from falling. The price will slowly increase naturally from here as more and more people learn about FLY.

Vegas
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
October 26, 2015, 09:29:01 PM

Vegas

I remember our discussion about this on yobits chat box Vegasguy.Hope you git er done as they say.I wish I had known about this coin when it first came out.Ill get some coins when I have the cash.I got laid off from the animal shelter I work at.They cant afford to pay me so its volunteer work for the time being.I cant afford to run any of my mining equipment because I wont be able to pay the electric bill lol last one was 550  Undecided  I'm hoping to get on at the Health care center and work towards my CNA certification then my LVN.Great coin you have there sir good luck.

Edit:How about that dev that does that turbo stake coin.I forget the name but you know which one I mean.Or maybe the Fedora coin dev.Maybe you can pick Nate Wools brain if he has time to talk to you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 26, 2015, 07:09:11 PM
Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address? Keep all donations in the 1 Superfly wallet?

Remember to send donations from POS not your main address in the wallet (I clarified this with Vegas)
legendary
October 26, 2015, 06:24:49 PM
I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 05:45:19 PM
Hello.

Do you have any plans about buy and sell services for fly?

There will be. I have some ideas that will be discussed in the later months. For now there have been enormous changes to FLY and even more changes to come with V1.6. So I want to get past that first and then I want to implement 2FA security as the price keeps going up, and wallets will be worth so much more. So I want everything to stabilize, then  we can discuss using it as a buy/sell currency in the coming months. Right now we are getting the wallet to function the way it needs to be. One of the top holders mentioned a lottery using superfly if it gets too big, so this is an idea. It would exempt EVERYONE holding over 5000 FLY of course and there would be a min balance 300 FLY with a name claim to be included. Let me know if this is something you guys want.

Vegas
Activity: 422
Meow
October 26, 2015, 05:39:54 PM
The ccreturnchange will not return the change unless you send the tx with ccsend. So you will need to use the checkbox for transactions still unless you will use ccsend.

for fly multisend was named to savings. so to setup savings:
Code:
savings
savings coinstake true
savings activate

That will set you up to not worry about any returning of change as it will be automatic for savings transactions. If you have a normal tx just make sure to use the 'return change' button.

Thanks presstab! I ran the three commands above and they seem to have worked. Since I won't be sending coins anywhere unless they were generated from staking, I don't think I'll need to worry about the "return change" button. The "savings" commands you provided should keep me in compliance with the richlist rules, while keeping me from having to send anything to Yobit manually.

Thanks again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 26, 2015, 05:24:09 PM
2. I added "setchangeaddress=" in FlyCoin.conf

This is not a setting in the FlyCoin wallet. Just make sure to select the "return change" checkbox whenever you send a transaction.

Savings (multisend) automatically returns the change to one of your sending addresses. In v1.6 savings will by default be sent on the same block you stake and there will be no 'change' output at all Smiley Makes it easier for everyone.

Hey presstab, thanks for your reply! I am glad to be using another one of your wallets  Smiley

However, I don't directly see a multisend command in the "FlyCoind help" output (I don't have a GUI, so it's all command line).

I do see:
Code:
stakeforcharity

which I am using. Will this activate multisend as expected?

Also I ran:
Code:
FlyCoind ccreturnchange true

On your advice, assuming this is the same as checking the "return change" checkbox.

Please let me know if I am not doing this correctly. Thanks! Love this thread.

The ccreturnchange will not return the change unless you send the tx with ccsend. So you will need to use the checkbox for transactions still unless you will use ccsend.

for fly multisend was named to savings. so to setup savings:
Code:
savings
savings coinstake true
savings activate

That will set you up to not worry about any returning of change as it will be automatic for savings transactions. If you have a normal tx just make sure to use the 'return change' button.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
October 26, 2015, 05:18:27 PM
Hello.

Do you have any plans about buy and sell services for fly?
Meow
October 26, 2015, 05:05:09 PM

This is not a setting in the FlyCoin wallet. Just make sure to select the "return change" checkbox whenever you send a transaction.

Savings (multisend) automatically returns the change to one of your sending addresses. In v1.6 savings will by default be sent on the same block you stake and there will be no 'change' output at all Smiley Makes it easier for everyone.

Hey presstab, thanks for your reply! I am glad to be using another one of your wallets  Smiley

However, I don't directly see a multisend command in the "FlyCoind help" output (I don't have a GUI, so it's all command line).

I do see:
Code:
stakeforcharity

which I am using. Will this activate multisend as expected?

Also I ran:
Code:
FlyCoind ccreturnchange true

On your advice, assuming this is the same as checking the "return change" checkbox.

Please let me know if I am not doing this correctly. Thanks! Love this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 26, 2015, 04:49:18 PM

Meow
October 26, 2015, 04:38:28 PM
Thank you Catotune. Its an honor to see you on the list. Yes we ask that if your a fly holder to honor and respect the rules of FLY. There is a special "savings" command built in to fly for the purpose of automatically sending your stakes to a "savings address" you are welcome to list on the sell side.

Thanks
Vegas

Cool, I'm excited to be a part of FLY - it's one of only a few coins that I know I can trust (not to say I don't own a ton of coins that I don't trust Grin).

I swear to only sell from my stakes, but if for some reason my methods don't work as expected (stakeforcharity command + setchangeaddress configuration) then please understand that it is unintentional, and I will attempt to fix any issue that may arise.
Pages:
Jump to: