Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 69. (Read 77058 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
The name weaver are already taken by a open source projekt https://github.com/weaverplatform/weaverplatform 
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Dear traK4Ubitl, I don't have you on my ignore list and I never will put you there.
The thing is Solero pointed out something which is really clear. You are only trolling right now.
You'll not be stopped but you'll never be answered anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't think that's suprising. It's good to have investors who keep everybody on point with good questions and suggestions. You're a sceptic that clearly doesn't believe in this project but for some reason keeps coming back to remind the people that he doesn't. This account you're posting with spent 95% of all it's forum posts on skepticism about the coin. It doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, then say what you want and keep track of coins you do like. It reminds me of jehova witnesses who put the foot between the door to keep trying to convince you of stuff you don't want having to do with. I always think people have good intentions and I think you have too in trying to warn the community. But at some point you gotta think to yourself, let's just give it a rest. I've said and done what I wanted, now it's up to the rest what they want to do with it. I for instance DO believe in this project. Cheers mate!

He's bitter because he hasn't made a quick buck...  I sure hope he wasn't holding Ethereum either...  The crowd sale was back in 2014...  Man, he really would have been calling foul up until a couple months ago...  I wonder how many people trashed Ethereum up until a couple months ago lol.  And it is a PERFECT example of how good things take time!

Maybe he's still waiting for OPENBAZAAR... Lol...

I'm not sure I understand this post. Are you comparing this coin to ethereum?  You can't be serious. 

Not sure what the open bazaar post is about.. it launched bro.. a while ago..

You missed the whole point...  Anywho what I was getting at is people were bitching and complaining about Ethereum until it was released.  I'm not comparing the two.  Two totally different applications.  You are not going to make a quick buck here, bottom line.  So either hang tight for the finished product, or move on.  In the meantime quit crying about it.

I don't believe there was anywhere I posted about making a quick buck.  Don't know why you would think that was my motive. I said I was a funds manager.  And believe me this stock has been sold. Only here because I was ridiculed for pointing out the obvious and this thread is wetted down with people trying to protect their investments as opposed to looking at the immediate problems, and truths.

I don't care if it takes till 2022 just stop saying it will be released soon, or spreading g rumors to investors of such through slack or anywhere else and then bash a guy that finally did invest for asking questions that nobody want to answer.. then dancing on his lifeless corpse because he finally shut up.  And saying things like don't listen to the troll..  the camel matches on?? Wtf..  that line has been said for years now..  where this camel marching to anyways??  To old tech and community brainwashing?

Glad to see this large team has made 5 or 6 commits in the last couple months and I'm still the ultimate scapegoat.   You're now seeing other community members tiptoeing around the questions I asked point blank..
I don't think that's suprising. It's good to have investors who keep everybody on point with good questions and suggestions. You're a sceptic that clearly doesn't believe in this project but for some reason keeps coming back to remind the people that he doesn't. This account you're posting with spent 95% of all it's forum posts on skepticism about the coin. It doesn't make sense. If you don't like it, then say what you want and keep track of coins you do like. It reminds me of jehova witnesses who put the foot between the door to keep trying to convince you of stuff you don't want having to do with. I always think people have good intentions and I think you have too in trying to warn the community. But at some point you gotta think to yourself, let's just give it a rest. I've said and done what I wanted, now it's up to the rest what they want to do with it. I for instance DO believe in this project. Cheers mate!

I'm a Jehovah's witness.   Is there a problem with that?  And I deleted all my initial posts, but came back to see everyone dancing and cheering over my dead lifeless forum corpse, washing away all the truths.. this thread is a like a broken record so can't help myself.  Don't worry I don't stick my foot in anyone's doors.  Just patiently stand outside.  Again and again and again..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

He's bitter because he hasn't made a quick buck...  I sure hope he wasn't holding Ethereum either...  The crowd sale was back in 2014...  Man, he really would have been calling foul up until a couple months ago...  I wonder how many people trashed Ethereum up until a couple months ago lol.  And it is a PERFECT example of how good things take time!

I'm not sure I understand this post. Are you comparing this coin to ethereum?  You can't be serious. 

You missed the whole point...  Anywho what I was getting at is people were bitching and complaining about Ethereum until it was released.  I'm not comparing the two.  Two totally different applications.  You are not going to make a quick buck here, bottom line.  So either hang tight for the finished product, or move on.  In the meantime quit crying about it.

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quiet in here. Not so quiet over here.  Smiley
There's some real coding going on under the hood that is true, but it should be noticed Silk is a bit behind with the planned roadmap. To me nothing major, only a bit disappointing. Even though I know that coding is far more important.

What planned roadmap?  Never thought there was one.  Heard some mentions of April, but hey, it is what it is.  I think we see something before Summer's end.

Yes that is what I meant: there were thoughts of releasing something between March/April. I used the word roadmap in that sense, and yes, as far as I remember there's never been an official roadmap. Only that, don't worry

Um yah
   That wasnt the only promise of release.. but course most people have me on ignore

legendary
There's some real coding going on under the hood that is true, but it should be noticed Silk is a bit behind with the planned roadmap. To me nothing major, only a bit disappointing. Even though I know that coding is far more important.

What planned roadmap?  Never thought there was one.  Heard some mentions of April, but hey, it is what it is.  I think we see something before Summer's end.

Yes that is what I meant: there were thoughts of releasing something between March/April. I used the word roadmap in that sense, and yes, as far as I remember there's never been an official roadmap. Only that, don't worry
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
This one's a winner. Patience will be rewarded. Cool
Activity: 232

Truly the quiet before the (sand)storm
legendary

legendary
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
legendary
As the heat of summer is a month away... The camel marches on...!!!
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Interesting, I was never too familiar with SILK. Nice infographic, easy to read. Butttt there are some central organizations who "got yo numba" so to speak. How does the currency plan to handle any legal issues that may arise?

What legal issues are you referring to?

Maybe he is getting at the tens of thousands of dollars of annual costs associated with legal, accounting, tax, and compliance associated with running a crypto business annually.. i did mention this before but was told not to worry.   Silk Network ltd.  Is not a corporation.. its a limited company, and has no need to pay any taxes as it only deals in cryptocurrency ROFL

Quote from: Companies House
The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, gereby certifies that SILK NETWORK LTD is this day incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, that the company is limited by shares, and the situation of its registered office is in England and Wales. Given at Companies of House, Cardiff, on 21st December 2015.

What I quoted is fact and what you deduct from this is true, there will be (growing)costs associated with legal, accounting, tax and compliances but dont overestimate it just to create a negative sentiment. Silk Network LTD will be run as a business in service of the Silk project, this means that it will have to comply with all rules applicable. Obviously the company will be taxed, not because its ties are through the use of currency, but through application and registration at the Companies House.

Taxation is the endpoint of a successful business process. Let's make Silk Network Ltd eligible to pay taxes first, before we complain.
Is there going to be a voting platform in Silk Wallet? And what about secure messaging: I remember there was something similar before. I'm just asking for the sake of knowledge.

A voting platform as developed for DarkSilk opens the possibility for the community to guide its future. For DarkSilk this is appropiate in order to react to the market, to keep the project agile. With Silk however there is a more fixed purpose in relation to the project as a whole, in short no.

About secure messaging, i don't see it in the whitepaper, it is for DarkSilk and the Weaver though.

There is a lot of hype because ETH gives the people a chance to build their own democratic organization as you can see below.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/12/04/ethereum-in-practice-part-2-how-to-build-a-better-democracy-in-under-a-100-lines-of-code/

I don't know if it's only hype or what but such a thing is a big plus nowadays.

By the time this coin is releaaed it will be obsolete tech haha dont worry tho its coming sooon... just have to code a decentralozed marketplace and implement the 'trade secrets"!!    Sutely though therell be some prehistoric messaging system that no one will use as well!  Gooooo Silk!!
Interesting, I was never too familiar with SILK. Nice infographic, easy to read. Butttt there are some central organizations who "got yo numba" so to speak. How does the currency plan to handle any legal issues that may arise?

What legal issues are you referring to?

Maybe he is getting at the tens of thousands of dollars of annual costs associated with legal, accounting, tax, and compliance associated with running a crypto business annually.. i did mention this before but was told not to worry.   Silk Network ltd.  Is not a corporation.. its a limited company, and has no need to pay any taxes as it only deals in cryptocurrency ROFL
legendary
Is there going to be a voting platform in Silk Wallet? And what about secure messaging: I remember there was something similar before. I'm just asking for the sake of knowledge.

A voting platform as developed for DarkSilk opens the possibility for the community to guide its future. For DarkSilk this is appropiate in order to react to the market, to keep the project agile. With Silk however there is a more fixed purpose in relation to the project as a whole, in short no.

About secure messaging, i don't see it in the whitepaper, it is for DarkSilk and the Weaver though.

There is a lot of hype because ETH gives the people a chance to build their own democratic organization as you can see below.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/12/04/ethereum-in-practice-part-2-how-to-build-a-better-democracy-in-under-a-100-lines-of-code/

I don't know if it's only hype or what but such a thing is a big plus nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: