Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 12. (Read 77071 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I find faith in SILKs developers and do not see any problems with an obsolete currency is removed from the market, when it will be replaced with a new currency

I have decided to withdraw, not sell, all my coins from Poloniex and wait for Weaver. Developers: would be nice to see any proof that you keep your investments and do not right now dumping it on the market.

Is Silcoin-QT-Win32-1.1.1.2 the latest wallet and is it safe to use?

I disagree what they do with their coins is none of our business.

might not be, but how could they attract investor if not even them are holding? would be good to see something like that.
anyway, i sold mine... i knew it would go down when i saw the announcement so now i can buy 2x more than i had, i just have to decide if it worth or not.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The volume of Silk on Poloniex is all bot trading...  Just going back and forth, with few actual buys/sells exchanging in between...  Don't be fooled...
Activity: 404
We've been through this lots of times before for the past years and we survived

Who doesn't need liquidity?
I would use them to buy more Silk now that the price is low

Those who are here for the quick buck.....will probably go
Those who are here because they have faith in this will stay
and we'll get through this as well

So Keep The Faith Guys!!!

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I find faith in SILKs developers and do not see any problems with an obsolete currency is removed from the market, when it will be replaced with a new currency

I have decided to withdraw, not sell, all my coins from Poloniex and wait for Weaver. Developers: would be nice to see any proof that you keep your investments and do not right now dumping it on the market.

Trak, can you do something better like go out and play in a sandbox?

Well atleast silk has some volume now
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

The de-listing has understandably raised some concerns including this one, which ill clear out.

The team behind SilkNetwork is NOT the original dev(team?) so we don't have a premine or big chunk of any sorts, some members including myself have gotten a bit of silk but that is not a public subject. If you want to talk to us about your concerns you're very welcome to Join the irc #SilkNetwork an easy route as mentioned by another member ---> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#silknetwork

I'm not sure about the wallet someone else will follow this up.

EDIT: Click the image above in Oreste's reply.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

http://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org/richlist

While we all wait patiently
let's not forget why we're all here in the first place

Silk was mintpal era shit, with insta pump and dump shitcoin, devs abandoned this coin, the price now is high, it doesn't deserve a poloniex listing. Byebye shit, it is the history

Irishsalt it is, with that attitude you won't be even missed don't let the door hit your back twat.

For anybody else interested stay tuned, polo is de-listing a lot of coins on SEPT 5th, not today neither tomorrow, we're actively discussing solutions to at least have an active exchange for the swap.
Silk was mintpal era shit, with insta pump and dump shitcoin, devs abandoned this coin, the price now is high, it doesn't deserve a poloniex listing. Byebye shit, it is the history

Irishsalt it is, with that attitude you won't be even missed don't let the door hit your back twat.

For anybody else interested stay tuned, polo is de-listing a lot of coins on September 5th, not today neither tomorrow, we're actively discussing solutions to at least have an active exchange for the swap.

Edit: Thanks Pr0metheus, messed that one up, not enough coffee.
Activity: 23
Activity: 170

Trak, can you do something better like go out and play in a sandbox?

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

Activity: 301
Activity: 170
Just fuck shitty poloniex, there is a lot more good exchanges!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I still support you guys but I need liquidity as well. I had my bag since February and maybe now it's time to move on.
I'm waiting for the new release but SILK, the old one, needs to wither away for the good new things to come.
Activity: 301
Sorry fellas,, I'm out. If/when you get listed on an exchange, I'll come back. I support your endeavors but I need liquidity. Good luck.
The price will remain stable if no panic selling is done, just because the tap is closing doesn't mean the water has no value, we're already working things out, notices are made to take action, and that's what we're doing at the moment, stay tuned.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Whatever Poloniex decides to do is up to Poloniex. Order books have been thin lately and the cycle came to its end. Without new input the price was poised to go down. Poloniex deciding to delist Silkcoin merely acts as a catalyst.

The Silk Network project is a substantial project with solid effort invested, this will be clear to all once released. Until that exact moment it is hard to convince anyone. Good thing is we are close to release, and once we have released Silk, the project can finally be judged by its merit and not just words.

I believe in the vision of Silkcoin/Silk Network regardless of what may happen on our way to market adoption
Activity: 263
what is it
Pages:
Jump to: