Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 27. (Read 55339 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Block explorer is now up, hosted by Chainz Cryptoid.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/
ow thats nice to hear that omc block explorer is now up,Im hoping that this coin will make a great future , like other coins . Im happy that many Big investors are investing in your Great coin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Block explorer is now up, hosted by Chainz Cryptoid.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Is there any place we can see the results of the swap? I mean particularly - how many DCR and BXT have been swapped?
There is a lot about transparency in this project, so I suppose every bit of information should be published.

Once everyone has claimed their OMC, all numbers will be made available.

No rush needed. We are cool. Im just wondering if the big investors with 30 btc and 74 btc have claimed their coins so far. Who ever they are, they are being silent as of yet.
legendary
Is there any place we can see the results of the swap? I mean particularly - how many DCR and BXT have been swapped?
There is a lot about transparency in this project, so I suppose every bit of information should be published.

Once everyone has claimed their OMC, all numbers will be made available.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
hello dev, any roadmap for block explorer and listed at coinmarketcap?
i think it's can help to more people come to invest at omicron

It looks like the funding has ended and the campaign has raised around 121 btc. As this is the blockchain investment platform, you shouldn't worry about a block explorer.

bittoken had a block explorer and it was listed in coinmarket. So, i guess soon we will have both.
Activity: 714

It looks like the funding has ended and the campaign has raised around 121 btc. As this is the blockchain investment platform, you shouldn't worry about a block explorer.

Everyone will surely face where they think of something negative, so it's not something a problem for them if not too deep when taking decisions. This is A decision and if they assume the worse, then I am sure that all of their measures will also be bad. This is not an issue about the strength, length, and length of modern technology. But it's a question how strong we are confident against modern technology this!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
i think some whales has been invest at omicron Roll Eyes
https://blockchain.info/tx/00ba34c9020df2c252516334c9d8ab9fac1a933dc716c1ff2df422683fb3f599

hope this coin succes Cheesy
Huge amount, that only prove that this project is legitimate and whales are trusting this to be more successful in the future, I have only invested a little amount but I am still optimistic I can grow this in the future.
Same here. I have invested a little amount of bitcoins and hoping much returns from Omicron in long haul. These kind of whales transaction proof are really supporting my decision of having invested here. Other than these, I believed on Omicaron concepts and staking interests for a secure return from this opportunity.
Me too i invested a little bit because i know that this coin have a pontential to go up and giving us a good profits. And look up the dev he want his coins can be a popular and do his best to his coin. And omicron is legitimate.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
https://blockchain.info/tx/00ba34c9020df2c252516334c9d8ab9fac1a933dc716c1ff2df422683fb3f599

Huge amount, that only prove that this project is legitimate and whales are trusting this to be more successful in the future, I have only invested a little amount but I am still optimistic I can grow this in the future.
Same here. I have invested a little amount of bitcoins and hoping much returns from Omicron in long haul. These kind of whales transaction proof are really supporting my decision of having invested here. Other than these, I believed on Omicaron concepts and staking interests for a secure return from this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Activity: 586
BitcoreService.com
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Hello,

can you give the exact amount you raised for your ICO ? 121 BTC, but how many satoshies ?

Thanks Wink

Sometimes it feels like info gets lost in these long threads.  Based on the OP, I like the concept, the coin and everything.  I am a little confused on some points, but have some reading to do.  Maybe you can find the answer in the OP thread.

Exactly. I just feel like when the thread is this long that there is some important info deep in the pages that makes the OP obsolete.

If you are interested in any project or any thing and are part of it then you will read each and every post of their threat as I am doing in some posts. in that I know we find most important infos which are like life for our knowledge.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello,

can you give the exact amount you raised for your ICO ? 121 BTC, but how many satoshies ?

Thanks Wink

Sometimes it feels like info gets lost in these long threads.  Based on the OP, I like the concept, the coin and everything.  I am a little confused on some points, but have some reading to do.  Maybe you can find the answer in the OP thread.

Exactly. I just feel like when the thread is this long that there is some important info deep in the pages that makes the OP obsolete.
Activity: 798
Hello,

Thanks Wink

legendary
Hey everyone,

For people that sent me messages in the past day, there will be a short delay because I am away from my main computer. I have not forgotten about you! OMC will be distributed later on today.

Best,
Adam
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think I just FOMO on this great project .  Embarrassed

its true omicron great project
dev fast response, and fast listing to exchanger
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
so, do i need to keep wallet working all the time to get coins from staking?

Yes your wallet needs to running in order to stake. You also have to at least unlock it for staking if you want them to stake.

Fresh good start. I don't like YoBit but creates a chance for those who missed the ICO hop on to the train easily. Any news on Bittrex Gladimor?
Pages:
Jump to: