Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 4. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I want to believe that this long break is caused by the employment of developers and they are preparing something useful for the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Before all I just want to say that on the discord the community is very active, the support is in real time.  Cool, great job and great community ...

Yes Discord is active. Looks like devs are on vacation like others are saying
Hope to see some activity in ANN too
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Before all I just want to say that on the discord the community is very active, the support is in real time.  Cool, great job and great community ...
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
totaly agree , i think investing in OMIRON COIN can be profitable in many ways , first passive income , the high staking rewards , masternode , and long term potential valuation of the coin when the project delivers theirs products

Yes, there are too many Masternodes coin nowadays, and without any other uses than just passive income the value is bound to get lower as time goes, but it's not the case with Omiron, and you can see this on the roadmap. For the time being, we can only be patient and wait for it.
I think this is a great project with a good foundation and unique concept that is so incredible and can be an excellent long-term project so what are you waiting for, join the team and be a good thinker like them.

The problem is the team hasn't been showing progress updates to the members, if they did, there will be less fud imo.

I can understand the coin again abandoned. I hope don't waste my time on Cosmo coin.
Activity: 98
We will see after the US holidays if for the coin will start to rise.
Activity: 420
This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
totaly agree , i think investing in OMIRON COIN can be profitable in many ways , first passive income , the high staking rewards , masternode , and long term potential valuation of the coin when the project delivers theirs products

Yes, there are too many Masternodes coin nowadays, and without any other uses than just passive income the value is bound to get lower as time goes, but it's not the case with Omiron, and you can see this on the roadmap. For the time being, we can only be patient and wait for it.
I think this is a great project with a good foundation and unique concept that is so incredible and can be an excellent long-term project so what are you waiting for, join the team and be a good thinker like them.

The problem is the team hasn't been showing progress updates to the members, if they did, there will be less fud imo.
Activity: 440
This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.

For Omiron you don't need a lot of money to set a Masternode so now it is a good time to buy but only if this coin will survive.
I agree completely.

Activity: 294

For Omiron you don't need a lot of money to set a Masternode so now it is a good time to buy but only if this coin will survive.

It sure will if devs will be more transparent. Im trusting them on it.
Fingers crossed

Is now made a change to Omiron because the wallet is out of sync?
There are no known problems with wallet syncing - my wallet is running without issues.
Now also my wallet works OK but I have to reindexing blocks.
That can happen with local wallets occasionally. As long you manage to get it working again, everything is fine / normal.
Activity: 238
Please if you have any questions, it's best to get the answers on discord. There's always someone there who is happy to help and you'll usually get an immediate answer.
There are no known problems with wallet syncing - my wallet is running without issues.
Now also my wallet works OK but I have to reindexing blocks.
I hope after this respite the project will start moving with new forces ahead
When will new wallet be released?
Join the discord for latest news about this project, as far as I know there is still no exact date announced for this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
When will new wallet be released?
Pages:
Jump to: