Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 5. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
For some reason i feel the darker version of OMIRON icon kind of badass haha
The old one was too nice lol
Activity: 440
So look, the essence of rebranding is to change the name, and the wallet and specifications remain the same, I understand?
Yes, that would be correct - re-branding is not equal to swapping, which is normally done only when coins or their underlying tech need to be drastically changed / replaced!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
what with the coin swarp what with the old cmos coins and for waht the nbl token can anyone help me
no information about this projekt
if I'm not wrong, CMOS will be swapped into OMR (Omiron) coins, but the date of swap has not been told to us, while NBL tokens are given to OMR holders.
You can check the latest Roadmap on the discord channel, There will be dex and dapps.

NBL tokens will be given to OMR holders?
I thought it can only be bought!
Also interested in the ability to exchange coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Now the price of Bitcoin goes up. I hope that also CMOS will follow him.
Activity: 28
The logo needs to be rebranded. It looks too similar to the Stellar Lumens logo. People will think this is a cheap rip off. Maybe a bounty hunter can make a nice cool logo
Activity: 104
So look, the essence of rebranding is to change the name, and the wallet and specifications remain the same, I understand?
Activity: 294
what with the coin swarp what with the old cmos coins and for waht the nbl token can anyone help me
if I'm not wrong, CMOS will be swapped into OMR (Omiron) coins, but the date of swap has not been told to us, while NBL tokens are given to OMR holders.
You can check the latest Roadmap on the discord channel, There will be dex and dapps.

NBL tokens will be given to OMR holders?
I thought it can only be bought!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Merit: 104
This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
The revolution this project will bring to the blockchain industry will not only project cryptocurrency in the wider space but will also profit it's investors.

If it does indeed bring a revolution to the blockchain industry then investor profits would naturally follow. However, this remains to be seen.
This coin is great for person that are looking for passive income,  I think you have to look past that, This coin has a lot of use cases, Most masternode/POS coins are just passive income and can fade to almost nothing.
The revolution this project will bring to the blockchain industry will not only project cryptocurrency in the wider space but will also profit it's investors.
How do I stake this coin?
Similar to other coins one can stake: briefly, you download and install the wallet for your operating system (see the first page of this thread for links), then transfer the coins you acquired to the one of the wallet addresses and leave the wallet to run 24/7. Please note that one is in the midst of re-branding - the latest version of the wallet still contains previous logo / name of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
Activity: 28
Activity: 238
And when will come some news from developers that we will know that the project is still alive?
OK, I hope that this is really only because BTC is going down.
Most alts are going down when BTC price goes down, it has been this way for a long time, and when BTC goes up, price of alts usually also goes up. You can see this in historical price of alts and BTC.
Yes, but just the price of good alts goes up in longer period.
It is, and we can see this from the whitepaper and roadmap, or in simple terms the plans made by the team behind the coin and I think this project got some interesting future plans to wait for.
The program is good but the marketing doesn't follow it.
The new product are still being developed mind you, if you think it that way, then what kind of marketing moves can you suggest to promote the project successfully?
Most alts are going down when BTC price goes down, it has been this way for a long time, and when BTC goes up, price of alts usually also goes up. You can see this in historical price of alts and BTC.
It is, and we can see this from the whitepaper and roadmap, or in simple terms the plans made by the team behind the coin and I think this project got some interesting future plans to wait for.
Re-branding has to be finished before starting the marketing campaign.
Their continues work is the better evidence for their good work as we can experience they are always focusing on understanding the advanced technologies by competing with the competitors and trying to implement better features.
Pages:
Jump to: