Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 2. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
Yes, bitconnect scam, that was unpredictable. I don't think bitconnect scammed for the market crash. When was bitconnect scam, that time market was quite good enough! Some good thing happens in the market crash but that was not bitconncet scam incident.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 18, 2018, 07:50:10 PM
Now no one sees anything good in the ruin except for envy of those who withdrew money from the Crypto-currency in time and now bought everything back 50% cheaper.

It's only ruin for those that can't see this through to the other side.  There are plenty of people that are accumulating right now in anticipation of a reversal.  There is a risk in doing this though because the market can go lower still. 

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Best thing happened during crash is that many newbies can take advantage of the price .It is an opportunity to new investor to invest and gain profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
And many other coins without value will disappear, thanks to the bearish market. Another benefit is that we can
have full bags of cheap coins and now patiently waiting for market recovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Yup the shitcoins will gone and can't trough this 2018 year, i believe only the good coins and really true want to build a good project will survive in this year and one more thing this market crash will give us opportunity to buy more  Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 18, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
Someone sees a problem in this situation and somebody a good opportunity.Personally, I will benefit from this situation.I really hope so Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
September 18, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Much like what it is with the Ethereum. Since it has a huge price drop since last year, we can see it as an opportunity to buy some coins to hold on for a little while in case the bull run starts. We should always look at the bright side and not kn rhe negative sign.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
September 18, 2018, 09:17:32 AM
Goodbye bitconnect and I wish that all of those scam coins will be gone out of crypto.
They have fooled a lot of innocent investors and they deserve to be gone and in jail.
That will serve as a lesson as well to the investors that are liking these schemes.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
I think the only good thing about the crash is you have a chance to buy coins in a cheaper price, just like what currently happened to the market now, if I had enough money now I will diversified it to some potential coins in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
In fact, we can see that after each downturn, the market as a whole is worth several times as much as before, waiting for a rebound.
The good thing about crash is the cheaper prize of the all cryptocurrency,  that's why many people take that opportunity to buy a lot coins. But if there's some people who see positive side in dip situation, there are some people who think it is not good for them especially to those investors because surely they investment coin is possible to decline or surely they will wait for long time to risenit again.
that's right, so only some people can take advantage of the bad conditions that have occurred to this day, for those who have a lot of funds can use it by buying coins that have the potential to rise for the future because almost all coins are cheap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

This is surely a good thing because it brings opportunity to everyone. It serves as a catalyst in which people can start up in cryptocurrency without worrying too much on the investment. At the same time, those believer take this as an opportunity and not as a threat. The happenings varries on how we perceive things.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
the good thing that i know is i can do invest on the lower price , that are good thing from me with "limited " capital to start invest , IMO
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
the good thing about the crash is it gave a really good chance to the ones that were watching this crypto market but was not dare to invest in. now they have also a good opportunity to join this market because everything is very cheap.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 18, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
In fact, we can see that after each downturn, the market as a whole is worth several times as much as before, waiting for a rebound.
The good thing about crash is the cheaper prize of the all cryptocurrency,  that's why many people take that opportunity to buy a lot coins. But if there's some people who see positive side in dip situation, there are some people who think it is not good for them especially to those investors because surely they investment coin is possible to decline or surely they will wait for long time to risenit again.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 18, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
yes, most people are just looking for the negative thing in this crash, they dont see for the positive side of it. they dont even know how to find an opportunity for this dip.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 18, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
In the current fall, the best thing is that the projects will finally show what they are. The strong will remain, the weak will go away. Market clear. The forum is also cleaned after the latest innovations. This is a good sign.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
For my 3 years in crypto but  very active only on 2017, this is the biggest sell of cryptocurrencies so far that I've witness but the good thing is I can accumulate those alts in cheap prices that I thought  I am not able to buy because of the huge spike.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
I believe that the argument is valid. This another way of thinking, looking not only in the negative side that is happening right now. That is a good idea to look at things that way. We can grab tge chance to buy more coins in a more cheaper price.
For the long term, this is the best time. The market fell several times to a certain level-this suggests that it is not going to fall below and may be growth.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 07:23:07 AM
I believe that the argument is valid. This another way of thinking, looking not only in the negative side that is happening right now. That is a good idea to look at things that way. We can grab tge chance to buy more coins in a more cheaper price.
Pages:
Jump to: