Pages:
Author

Topic: One good thing about the crash - page 3. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
I think that one good thing about the crash we all will agree on is the fact that we can now invest in all of the coins we have always wanted to invest in at cheaper rates. The crash resulted in low prices of the coins, and it is way cheaper to make investments now, than as at nine months ago. The crash also made those with weak hands leave, and I think that is a good thing too.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 12, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
I strongly agree, because at this time all crypto currencies are being tested. altcoins that have a future that will survive this time. altcoins with the bitconnect class will be destroyed and lost. so this is also a test for investors in choosing the best altcoin that should be held next year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:20:02 PM
Agree with some people here. The crash provides an opportunity to buy coins cheaper then average price and then hold it until rising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
In any situation, there are always pros and cons. The market of crypto is still very young. Too many levels of development he must pass. Each fall will bring a certain positive result for the market as a whole.
Activity: 72
August 13, 2018, 08:31:16 PM
One good thing is only for investors those who wants to invest .. this is the best time for them to buy. I see only this benefit of market crash to the investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 08:22:42 PM
Everything has a bad and a good side. At this moment, The crypto market is crashing every day, but still, we can find a positive way. Like as, it is the best time to buy coins, because soon o later, we know the price will increase in double from now! Fudders will go away from the crypto, and we will see a very few fudders here. Because fudders are not helpful at all.
each thing in this world bave an advantage in disadvantage. the disadvantage of the bitcoin when crashin is the price is low, all coins will be affected. so th market wil be color blood. but at the same time, it is. good time too if e make in to positive things we can know that this time is a good time to invest because the price is low.
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 08:17:50 PM
The market crashing is terrible for investors especially people who bought the All Time High of coins and tokens. But in everything that has a disadvantage there must always be some advantage. One advantage this crash has is that it provides a valuable opportunity for people to invest and buy cryptocurrencies. Now is the time to invest. Most people always wish they bought cryptos way back when they were cheaper but seem to become blind and scared when the market provides them with an opportunity to make their wishes come true. But wise investors take advantage of such opportunity as this.
Activity: 45
August 13, 2018, 08:15:47 PM
This was posted in Jan and this is August and we are still experiencing a huge fall. The only thing a big fall does  is that  it allows  newer investors to get in to crypto sphere. It also allows the already existing investors to grow their portfolio
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
August 13, 2018, 08:00:39 PM
personally, I am glad that I can buy coins at cheaper prices. sooner or later, the market will start to grow and the price of coins will grow.
This same statement was said in January at the beginning of the crash and here in August you're repeating the mantra, if you have money to spare you can buy more now but if your money is already trapped it will do you a lot of good to stay away and watch where is market is heading.
The good thing about the crash is that it makes people to realise that crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme but a technology that can be beneficial to existing institutions if properly utilized.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
This is the moment i am waiting for. Because there are a lot of people that will sell even if at loss especially those people with weak hands. I think for traders when they see the market crash. This is a perfect opportunity to buy some good coins and maybe can recover up to x2 or x5.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
August 13, 2018, 06:42:18 PM
 Smiley Smiley thats funny. Also I think it tells us the market base.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
Everything has a bad and a good side. At this moment, The crypto market is crashing every day, but still, we can find a positive way. Like as, it is the best time to buy coins, because soon o later, we know the price will increase in double from now! Fudders will go away from the crypto, and we will see a very few fudders here. Because fudders are not helpful at all.
Activity: 181
August 13, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
personally, I am glad that I can buy coins at cheaper prices. sooner or later, the market will start to grow and the price of coins will grow.
Activity: 132
August 13, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
It does not seem that bitcoin will soon give first place, because its capitalization is more than 50% and it does not decrease. But it seems to me that in a more long-term perspective, bitcoin will still have to move!)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
August 13, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

Fair enough, but this does not come anywhere close to the bad things following BTC drop in value. Alas, this is the time to be patient and calm. BTC must and will go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
I think one good thing about the crash is that it gives an opportunity for you to make better investments for yourself. Especially for the newbies, or those who were yet to get reasonable investments. This is a good chance to buy more coins, because a good percentage of them have their prices slashed, hence, cheaper to buy.
I think that professionals in the business of crypto currency already know all the risks and opportunities of the crypto currency, Based on this, it makes certain conclusions about the current state of the market. Of course, the crypto currency has a great future and great potential, But not all coins will live on.
Activity: 103
August 13, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
I think one good thing about the crash is that it gives an opportunity for you to make better investments for yourself. Especially for the newbies, or those who were yet to get reasonable investments. This is a good chance to buy more coins, because a good percentage of them have their prices slashed, hence, cheaper to buy.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
The good thing about the crash in all altcoins is we can buy a lot of them in a low price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
I think  it chases people away who can not endure market crash thereby reducing the number of operators and consequently, increases the price in the market which will eventually attract people to come in the market. This is a way by which capitalism operates.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
One good about these crash is that for new investors it pays them because this  is the buying period
Pages:
Jump to: