Pages:
Author

Topic: one piece is the best anime ever...... - page 2. (Read 4045 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
very good and long anime u need a lot of time to watch it xD
Activity: 12
September 22, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
I've watched many popular animes through out my child hood life, most notably Dragon Ball Z, which will stay forever number 1 in my heart. But a couple of months ago, I discovered One Piece. Being in my early 20s, this show did not disappoint one bit. I've been hooked since discovering the show and it's pretty surprising how much I've grown on the characters and the connection I have formed with them. There's been a couple of moments where tears have fallen when I watched the different character introductions and to be honest, I don't cry. One Piece is simply amazing, astounding, a must see anime.
Activity: 58
September 17, 2018, 05:12:16 PM
Yes one of the best but theres a lot more just still waiting for luffy to beat kaido and do you think jinbei will be in the straw hat and cesar too cause oda reveald that one of the crew was an enemy
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
yes I really agree that one pice is the coolest anime. I like it very much
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
Whether it is anime or not i really liked alchemist more than even one piece really
Activity: 53
September 08, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
100% true. ONE PIECE depicts lots of environmental, societal, and political issues in our real world. I consider this anime as an image of the world. This kind of artwork must watch by each and every person as it involves loyalty in a promise. It also tell us about our dream, which if you stop dreaming you lose. The world has a vast ocean, anything will happen in every place on earth.

One thing I’ve loved about this anime is how it teaches me about friendship and my family. Thus, luffy said... “Being lonely is more painful than getting hurt”
Activity: 11
September 08, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
As far back I can remember One Piece has been the bane of my sanity. It has corrupted many a youngin to dream big and stretch their arms to places they clearly could never reach and to this day I cannot think of an anime nearly as obnoxious nor as memorable and loveable as This series. In NO crowd of anime (or otherwise) nerds will you EVER walk into where the title "one piece" was not known in some form or another. And for those Naruto-fast fans, bear in mind this series was around long before that one. I feel only DBZ has the power to override this opinion but no other.
Activity: 15
I agree to it. One piece is a combination of all, comedy action and drama some thrilling too. This a story that you want to watch over and over again. Straw hut is the best.
for me is so boring.i am not recommend
Activity: 22
I agree, because this anime has a very interesting story aluc and not many paths that lever past one character.
Shinsekai Yori (From the New World) is the best anime in my opinion
Activity: 28
I'm a anime lover one piece is one of my favorite anime
Too many twist can catch your attention to predict the stories.
Activity: 111
I'm an anime fan let alone one piece I like very much and I never miss to watch it. every week this anime appears and now has reached hundreds of episodes.
I really like luffy and I do not like the big mom he is very scary
Activity: 98
Never watched that anime but Full metal alchemist is my favorite. Maybe I'll give it a try and come back later to give my thoughts on the subject as I see many of you like it a lot.
Most people pass this anime over for it's intimidating amount of episodes, and it's over-the-top art style, and I was like that too. Then, one day, I decided to give it a chance, and it was one of the best decisions I have made in recent history. No anime or manga I have ever experienced had ever really captured and fully explored the adventure genre. Most anime have their plots focused on a short goal that doesn't require much of a journey, rather than having an adventure centered plot. One Piece truly pulls this off, with one of the greatest anime of all time. The only flaws present are slow pacing, filler, and a bit of plot armor, far fewer than many other series that I have seen.
I'm not going to go in on One Piece like I did other anime on the list. Just know that it's deserving of this number 2 spot. If you want to laugh, cry, root for the main cast, watch awesome fight science, invest in this anime. You will not be disappointed. The adventure is amazing and you grow as well as the characters. I personally invest 11 years of my life to one piece and plan to invest 11 more. I grew up with luffy and company and it almost feels like I'm part of the crew. I cried more for Ace than my own dead family members. When the crew is winning you feel a sense of pride. That's what good writing does. However I will point out, don't watch the anime, just read the manga. The anime gives you a whopping 13 minutes of importance 7 minutes of recap and intro, and about 3 minutes of outro and precap. I only watch when I know it's about to go down. Other than that One Piece is perfection
One Piece has captured my imagination completely. The way that the characters support and trust each other is inspiring. Also, the epic fights that go on are just to die for, not to mention the music with the episodes that just gets my heart pounding from all the excitement. Ever since I was little I have dreamed about different superpowers, but this just replaced my ideas with new ones. Thinking about different Devil Fruit powers and how they could be used just blew my mind. Plus the fact that this anime/manga has been going for so long, and never getting boring or straying from the main goal, is amazing in and of itself. This anime/manga will always be my #1.
Activity: 71
It's all about taste, but I think this anime appeals to the majority of people because of the quantity of characters and their development, also the story is really touching and thrilling, with a lot of epic moments.
Activity: 196
Probably yes and only ONEPIECE  is an anime that have many episodes.
Activity: 140
Yes it is.
Pages:
Jump to: