Pages:
Author

Topic: one piece is the best anime ever...... - page 7. (Read 4045 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I do not like to watch cartoons, and nowadays there are so many commercials that are being advertised and released on the market. I tried watching an anime movie, but I still do not like it.
Activity: 19
The fact that one piece is super long is the real reason why its  very good anime also oda(author) still left so many mysteries in the storyline just that is why its so intriguing and not the casual anime wherein the main character is op as hell luffy is still getting stronger with character development.
Activity: 24
I also like One piece,their adventures are awesome.,friendship bond is really strong.,i like their brotherhood.,
Activity: 21
Yes one of the best but theres a lot more just still waiting for luffy to beat kaido and do you think jinbei will be in the straw hat and cesar too cause oda reveald that one of the crew was an enemy
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
It's exaggerated calling One Piece "the best anime ever", because there's SO MANY better animes at many categories, BUT I agree One Piece is really awesome..
Activity: 128
I think One Piece is the best adventure cartoon movie ever seen. I really like the story, and I hope the movie can be re-aired.
Activity: 126
Yes one pièce is the best .

Sir have you watched Death Note or Naruto Shippuden , Those are awesome too. One piece is too lengthy . But awesome
Activity: 17
The best anime I know of is the presence of schoolboys who have great strengths, many of which are set out but I can not remember the name of the character. But the story is excellent.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
the latest one piece chapter is really interesting
the announcement of luffy becoming the fifth Yonkou
and bounty luffy to 1.5 billion berries
I can not wait for Wano arc but for now One Piece will enter Reverie arc first before Wano arc
No man , One piece is not the Best anime , its good but not the best . Naruto is the best of all .
I would say Go for Death Note thats all.
Activity: 70
strongly agree, One Piece is the best anime. although not yet finished but already called legend anime.
Activity: 31
Yes one of the best but theres a lot more just still waiting for luffy to beat kaido and do you think jinbei will be in the straw hat and cesar too cause oda reveald that one of the crew was an enemy
Activity: 10
One piece is the only anime till now, and I've watched a lot! , that can and will make you shed tears of joy and sadness. When you watch one piece you get a sense of adventure that no other manga/anime delivers quite as well.
Activity: 14
great anime but huner x hunter can take it if it had more chapters
Activity: 9
naruto is the best one piece is too long !!
Activity: 12
yes!!!!! one piece is the best
Activity: 12
Even though this is highly subjective question. I can safely say that One Piece is not the best anime ever. Now, one can argue that One Piece is the best for its genre of anime, but I would not even argue that.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Yes for me Lots of twist and great story also have different genre like comedy drama action.
Activity: 11
April 25, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
For me in terms of story line it is, but in graphics it is not
Pages:
Jump to: