Pages:
Author

Topic: one piece is the best anime ever...... - page 6. (Read 4045 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
One piece is a good anime, so it is one of the best anime for me
Activity: 16
hell yeah 😎
Activity: 12
I totally agree that One Piece is the best.
Activity: 5
One piece is the most awesome and epic anime I've ever seen. Personally, it's my favorite considering that I have watched a bunch of anime's already. The story is unique. Seriously oda-sensei is great. The way he connects the story is way too awesome that it sometimes leaves you in shock and just say to your self "wow". You really can't hate any of the characters that is shown in one piece. As a matter of fact, you grow to love all of them specially luffy. The development of the characters are awesome too from the strawhat crew, their allies and all their enemies. You really can't help but have fun, laugh and giggle on your seat while watching and reading. Seriously, One Piece should be ranked number 1. It's way too awesome.
Activity: 7
Yes, One Piece is my favorite anime. What can I say, there's a reason One Piece has gone 600 episodes without being cancelled like Fairy Tail. One Piece is the most interesting and unique anime I've ever seen, and it has the best plot of all the animes I've seen as well. I wanna give props to the creator because he definitely made one of the greatest if not the greatest anime of all time. - LeavesFromTheVine
Activity: 13
Yes I agree with you, one piece has a unique storyline, funny, sad, and exciting.
Activity: 11
Many would not want to watch this anime just for the reason that the characters doesn't look quite nice compare to other animes, I would admit that I was one of them. However, I tried watching the first episode just to give it a try because there were some friends who bugged me to watch it, and I must say, I was hooked immediately! Storyline was by far, the greatest amongst all the anime I've watched... And then eventually, you'll also realize that the character design doesn't bother you anymore, in fact, you'll realized that there's a reason why the characters looked like that, and for me I thought, yeah! The character design suited their personality. Now I understand the creator why he designed the characters to look like that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
yess for becouse non stop episod. very good memory  diretor of one piece.
Activity: 137
After a certain point you should drop it and read the manga though it's way better in my opinion
Activity: 70
Damn right, one piece anime is good to watch. Have learned it from my husband whose also reading the manga version and it seems to have different nice plots so I decided to start watching it though right now i'd to stop watching coz im busy with taking care of my child. Will find some other time to resume watching it.
Activity: 130
I agree with you onepiece is the best anime.
Activity: 23
yes..i agree one piece is the best anime ever..i am a fangirl of one piece. every now and tthen i watch the latest episode and read it in mangga.
Activity: 135
Probably not, because a lot of good anime just came out. But I believe one piece to be legendary anime because it was aired from the 1990's.
Activity: 33
I hate the art style though.
Activity: 78
I think Naruto was the best anime, more than even one piece.
Activity: 17
Tokyo Ghoul is the real best anime,,
Activity: 60
And that. long stretchy hand of one piece character was really awesome.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
One Piece Monkey. D. Luffy refuses to let anyone or anything stand in the way of his quest to become the king of all pirates. With a course charted for the treacherous waters of the Grand Line and beyond, this is one captain who'll never give up until he's claimed the greatest treasure on Earth: the Legendary One Piece!  Cheesy
Activity: 42
I would say Power Rangers
Activity: 11
Where do I start. I watch anime my whole life, a little bit of every type. In terms of what greatest really means I understand DBZ being over one piece, however, one piece is hands down the best anime I've seen. I'm a huge Naruto fan everything from ep.1 until now, the 4th ninjas war, sasuke and itachi fighting kabuto, but I got annoyed with filler and it's starting to take a turn away from one of the most interesting aspects the whole ninja tactics and planned strategy. I looked around and one piece was heavily suggested to me. I didn't want to watch it because I didn't like it when it originally aired on toonami years ago. I decided to give it a shot from ep. 1... My mind is blown! I'm much other then I was when the DBZ was my favorite and it manages to hook me in much stronger. I watched every episode and made the always rough transition from dubbed to subbed and now I'm completely caught up. (Franky shotgun is currently fighting baby 5 on punk hazard which Monet has just.
Pages:
Jump to: