Pages:
Author

Topic: one piece is the best anime ever...... - page 3. (Read 4045 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yeah it's true one piece is very unique story  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
one piece is best anime
new stories are always beginning to emerge  Grin
Activity: 12
This show should be #1 because it's amazing! What I really like about it is each character has their own characteristics if that makes any sense. Like mostly all of them are unique in their own way. Like Luffy being the careless captain who does whatever he wants without thinking ahead; not to mention his unrelenting confindence in everything he does. And how he's stays true to his goals, morals, and friends. And then there's Zoro who is forever getting lost, but he's so serious sometimes. And Nami who is the brains in the group who steals stuff (cat burgular). And Usopp the lying coward. I mean, the way you can just easily identify the characters amazes me! Its hard not to like any of them! OH and don't even GET me started on the storyline!...
Activity: 140
Never, death note is better

Yeah, Death Note far better.
It's my favorite Japanese show. The live action movies are vary bad but the anime is awesome. I watched it 3times already and still doesn't bother me that the show is made in 4:3 format.
Activity: 11
This anime should be only behind dragon ball Z. Dragon Ball z is number because it changed the way anime should be and opened the doors to One Piece itself. One Piece on the other hand took over from Dragon Ball Z and removed all the negatives of DBZ. There is no other anime that has a better story line, character development, story pregression logical progression and no inconsistencies in the story. Anybody who rate OP behind Naruto certainly has not seen OP in its entirety, yes it starts slow but damn it gets better and better, the most amazing thing about it is that the best is yet to come. Unlike anime that starts hot but fade as the author has ran out ideas trying to prolong the story resulting in diminished quality.
Activity: 107
Yes, One Piece is my favorite anime. What can I say, there's a reason One Piece has gone 600 episodes without being cancelled like Fairy Tail. One Piece is the most interesting and unique anime I've ever seen, and it has the best plot of all the animes I've seen as well. I wanna give props to the creator because he definitely made one of the greatest if not the greatest anime of all time. - LeavesFromTheVine
Activity: 33
Never, death note is better
Activity: 140
I don't get the hype over this "One piece". What's so special about it? Meh.
Activity: 28
For me from now on one piece is one of the best of my
Favorite anime and also of the crew of straw hat pirates
There are so very epic and quite skill each other, world government they didn't know how much stonger they are.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I watching many anime and reading many manga, but still one piece on my top list
Activity: 27
I would agree. One piece and it's main character Monkey D. Luffy is superb! Really good animation and writer.
Activity: 196
Yes one piece could be the greatest anime of all time cause one piece is the one of the anime that have many episodes and reached 800 plus episodes this is might happen if the anime have a good story and many fans keep watching.
One piece has to be the only anime where I actually like ALL of the main characters. They are all so different and unique and yet I love them all. The fights are brilliant and it's the only anime which I can stand to watch in English subbed. There's nothing quite like it and it really touches your heart. Every character has been through so much and you're there through it all. Luffy is always so funny and he's not too strong like some of the other main characters in other animes. Its like one punch and the fight is over. But he does have his cool moments where he sweeps away his opponents from time to time. Even though the anime is long there isn't a single part of it in which I got bored watching it, like Bleach and the bounts. (you know what I'm talking about because most people stopped watching bleach at this point) If you haven't seen One Piece than please do your self a favor and start watching it. You will forever be in love with the Straw Hat Crew.
One Piece changed my life for the better. I have to deal with depression, migraines and gender dysphoria. One Piece made me forget all of that. It brought be an would of adventure, friendship and magic. I can't thank the series enough for helping me find the beauty in life and for teaching me be grateful for the people around me and the things that I have. I can't claim to have half of the problems of the characters in One Piece. They went through a series of heartache but they pulled through and that is what I love about them. One Piece brings back all the basic lessons that we often miss out on: be loyal to your friends, keep moving more despite the pain, don't give up especially not on yourself, and much more. Not only that, but I find myself caring for the characters as though they were my flesh and blood. I cried for Going Merry, a ship, which goes to show you how powerful the story is. For some One Piece may be a great series, but for me it was miracle.
Activity: 28
I also agree with your opinion that one piece is the best anime ever ... Because every main character has a goal...like luffy his goal is to become a pirate king while zorro wants to become a the greatest swordsman in the world... And this anime keeps the watchers curious about something you would never what will happen next...
I agree with your opinion. because One piece is an anime that makes the world a fantasy like reality. because they often include elements of the world in it
Activity: 22
I love one piece but the long lasting upcoming episodes keep me from watching it. Waiting is horrible when you dunno how long it takes.
Activity: 38
I'm a big fan of One Piece and for me i's the best anime ever. The pirate adventures and their mystic powers are the best. Also I really like the attitude and personalities of Straw Hat Luffy.
One piece is just awesome. The plot is so intense, so complicated. There are no nonsense episodes that have no meaning. The imagination of the writer is amazing, the map, the creatures, the powers. It really is epic, you can see the whole world of one piece, unlike many anime's of today that only occur within a small time scale or a limited world. One piece is a window into the world of the Straw Hats. I just can applaud it enough. I could grow old watching this anime.
One Piece is the best shounen anime of all time! It has such an epic and perfectly written story, powerful emotional scenes that make even a grown 30 year old man like me cry, and fights that are hilarious or incredibly epic. The characters are very charming and have unique traits, after a while you don�'t want to miss ANY of them. Oh, and One Piece has the best comedy by far. I always laugh, I always cry, I always get blown away by the action. I watch / read One Piece since over 10 years and it NEVER bored me even for a single moment. It really is that awesome and in my opinion millions of miles better than DBZ, Naruto and Bleach. Give it a try and don�'t judge it by the art style. For me it seemed weird as well at first but you will grow to love it. Today I can�'t imagine One Piece in any other style! Thank you Eiichiro Oda for this masterpiece!
Pages:
Jump to: