Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1979. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Let's make this thread pages to thousands Cheesy We are unstoppable. Cheesy

Haha, true, we are that fast. Let's show them the extent of what our community can do. This is to show the world that the first thread's growth was not an anomaly but just the plain fact. Plus I feel like being the part of the first days since the first day of DeepOnion's announcement haha

Don't worry the deeponion community is Legion. This thread count will be in the hundreds in almost no time.   2018 IS deeponion's year!!!!
Activity: 392
What happend to the old thread? Can someone post a short summary of the recent news? Thanks

Account of someone very important at onion was hacked. This new thread started since old thread was created under the hacked account.  Sad that anyone would do that.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
What happend to the old thread? Can someone post a short summary of the recent news? Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
good ,Everything will get better and better.
Activity: 151
In the evening, I will take a special moment to read the white paper in peace and quiet............
I would like to invest from 500$ to 1000$ I was waiting for a further decrease, but with the release of the white paper not sure that it will go in this direction.....
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
so I dont get it. We start a new thread. Is this only temporary or will this be the new official thread?
It is a nevessary move. Because DeepOnion it os serious project and it need moderated thread
-change thread name every week
-clean some fud spam and keep discipline. We can do it much better then bitcointalk mods(^^)
But i think if they will unblock crypto-rainbow we can back to old thread, because we don't want create duplucate thread, it was just necessary.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
It’s time for 2fa in BCtalk Forum. To many accounts are hacked. The Forum needs urgently a security update!
Activity: 151
Hi everyone, I've just noticed that we're moving to this new page....
 permanent or temporary???
Aside from this detail, no rules have changed in the meantime...??
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
Wow, that's is something but it only reflects that we are getting well-known for we caught their attention. Don't worry we can still make more pages from this point forward.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wellcome to new home . Wish everyone a happy holiday . Grin Grin Grin
No Move your onion today
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Sucks that Crypto-rainbow still hasn't been able to get his account back, it's ridiculous that a hacker has priority over someone else's account I hope they give back to him soon.

Read the whitepaper, looks solid.

I expect a huge 2018 coming for DeepOnion which I think it's going to set the tone for the next few years, hopefully the team will be able to get DO to a couple more exchanges before 2019, if after the airdrop ends we still remain with a high trading volumeI think other big exchanges would be interested in listing DO.

Keep HODLing guys, 2018 is going to be E P I C.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Good to know the whitepaper. Hope  the team can get account 'crypto-rainbow' back. Good luck

it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Good to know the whitepaper. Hope  the team can get account 'crypto-rainbow' back. Good luck
Activity: 586
Merit: 255
A lot of exciting new features coming to DeepOnion the next few months.   Grin

HODL your onions because this is just the beginning.  Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
So glad to see our Deep Onion white book released. I will take some time to read it carefully. Thanks Dev. Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Whitepaper fixed by community
https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

we still work on more fixes

thanks owning the paper
keep up

Good that the community is actively contributing to improving of the whitepaper, it is kind of a "community review" Smiley Also good that this document will be further updated in the future so that it will grow together with our coin Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
so I dont get it. We start a new thread. Is this only temporary or will this be the new official thread?
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
yeah , well you know your doing something RIGHT! when the hackers are coming in , they cant shut us down, this is going to be a great year for DEEP ONION .
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Oh a new thread. Let's hope rainbow gets his account back as soon as possible.
It would be a real shame if we would "lose" the old thread with more than 2300 pages which created so much interest.
Yeah exactly I want that thread to continue so we can eventually become no.1 of the altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Whitepaper fixed by community
https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

we still work on more fixes

thanks owning the paper
keep up

This White Paper look nice, easy to read, easy to understand.

DeepOnion grown more and more, VoteCentral will be or next step!

Hack or not DeepOnion will dominate Wink
Jump to: