Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1981. (Read 297781 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is there no way to recover the account? May be BCT admins can help.

Either way.. it won't stop anything but push DeepOnion even further.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Welcome new thread!
In spite of bad hacking stealing main account of BTT, Deep Onion and Its community will be growing and growing.
Just unstoppable!
Activity: 161
It's a shame to deal with hacking and lose the old thread. I'm sure this will get as much and even more attention over time though.

A good reminder for everyone to use unique, strong passwords for their accounts.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just found this project, community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future. Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
did the hacker do much damage  Huh Huh Huh
no, they only damages himself by losing his self-respect. Those criminals ones never love/respect themselves.
In any case, I stacked BTC wallet in bitcointalk for the deeperx account.
We will keep up!
Activity: 103
Let's make this thread the longest in ANN section.

I am definitely with DeepOnion and support the project fully.
Activity: 83
nowadays they'll steal your nose between your eyes, so stealing the bill on the internet is a pretty common thing. But it's a shame, it surely yes, maybe you can get it back
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Do you need at least a Jr Account for the airdrop?

Hello Crypto, yes you need to be almost Jr Member and with new rules not more present the signup restriction for new members, you need also to have in your wallet almost 100 Onions.
What the hell does this even mean?

You need to be Jr. member at Bitcointalk, register at the DeepOnion forum (post in both forums at least 3 posts every week), wear the signature at Bitcointalk, enter a DeepOnion receiving address at Bitcointalk account in the BTC address field and fill in the fields at the register Airdrop page and you have to have at least 100 ONIONS in your official wallet. For some reason I missed last weeks airdrop so hope FRI I get my first airdrop  Grin
So you need to buy them to get them? How is that an airdrop? That's just a buyers bonus.

That was exactly what I was thinking about 2 months ago when I have discovered DeepOnion. And it was the first week when you needed 100 DO in order to participate in the airdrop. I felt like this is a ripoff. Back than 1 DO = $0,67 and I told myself ... damn, they want $67 in order to give me 7 DO (7% of the wallet holdings). And guess what ? I did buy those 100 DeepOnions and added more from the weekly airdrops. And how much does now 1 DO worth ? $6.89. That is 10 times more ... in two months. I rest my case !
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I don't understand this obsession for having a large thread. I actually find large threads annoying and full of spam. Easy to miss good info in all that and takes a long time to go through everything
Activity: 111
What a shame to see another ANN. The other was great. I hope the btctalk admins can move faster to recover the other account. We need that thread asap.

I do not see anything shameful, guys are not to blame for being hacked, maybe only in that there was a simple password.
Really the administration of a forum does not allow to return the account quickly?
there is also a function "of your password has been changed, if you do not agree - follow the link"

Hmm... that usually is the case, isn't it?  Buuuuut, does BCT require an email address or is it merely optional?  I think it depends highly on this.

We are working with bitcointalk mods to get back the control of the other thread. Since we can not update the news, announcements etc there, we open this new thread for better communication with the community. Hope we will get back the other thread soon but there's no guarantee at this time.

I'm sad to hear that the other thread has been hijacked. In the meantime, it is understandable that we need a new ANN to keep up with everything and I really hope you can work with BitcoinTalk to get access to the old thread.

Also congrats to the 10000th member, @fahadkhan043!
Activity: 129
Merit: 17
I hope the Crypto-Rainbow account will return as soon as possible.
I'm just reading a Whitepaper and I can only say great job. Everything goes well and we can really expect a miracle soon.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
What a shame to see another ANN. The other was great. I hope the btctalk admins can move faster to recover the other account. We need that thread asap.

I do not see anything shameful, guys are not to blame for being hacked, maybe only in that there was a simple password.
Really the administration of a forum does not allow to return the account quickly?
there is also a function "of your password has been changed, if you do not agree - follow the link"

Hmm... that usually is the case, isn't it?  Buuuuut, does BCT require an email address or is it merely optional?  I think it depends highly on this.

We are working with bitcointalk mods to get back the control of the other thread. Since we can not update the news, announcements etc there, we open this new thread for better communication with the community. Hope we will get back the other thread soon but there's no guarantee at this time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
The guys in the Russian community DeepOnion in you Everything will be fine. Moreover, our community now lives on its own)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO

Activity: 586
Merit: 255
DeepOnion is growing quite rapidly and today we beat the 10,000 member milestone which is a BIG deal. 

Congratulations to our 10,000th member @fahadkhan043 !

Verify the above images with DeepVault:

DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Waouh, how can the hack possible ? Do you have any information about security breach ?
I guess you gays use strong password and being careful.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Hi all lol you opened up the thread early. Well here is a new DeepOnion poster to go into this new cool thread

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSn9ImwVwAAX4V8.jpg

Great work #DevTeam jimmybob with the whitepaper release https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf  

Plus the other good news of the $Onion mobile wallet coming and with unique blockchain tech DeepVault & other specifications @DeepOnionx is obviously going to be #TheTopCrypto2018

Our whitepaper looks great guys Smiley
I enjoy going through reading the whitepaper.

It will definitely let people to get to know DeepOnion even more Smiley

Thanks DevTeam, nice work  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
it's a shame to hear about of this hack, but indeed, release of the white paper is indeed much more important.

i hope we don't face more vulnerabilities ad suffer more hacks in the incoming times.

ONION is a very promising project, which i have already invested in, i too have some hard time reading the white paper though, quite technical.

I'll spend more time on this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Hey guys!

You all know about my weekly videos, and my live Q&A sessions. I decided this week to really up my game, and further invest in some gear. So, now to go with my bad@ss Mic, I'll be adding this equipment. Waiting on Amazon to deliver. Sadly, I don't think I'll have it for this coming week, but for sure I'll have it for next.

Actually pretty excited. (I didn't get the fancy light)

These images can be verified as original with DeepVault: DUWoSNord5NwRnr8kRELzzAC934o5w7JhQ
This looks professional we also need to make many more videos for DeepOnion Academy series ;-)
Jump to: