Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1983. (Read 297758 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Fan
Competition? Envy? that matters ... nobody argues that this is the best alternative currency
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
good work with whitepaper is awesome
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
I hope the problem with the hacked account "crypto-rainbow" will be resolved soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
thanks Deeper for taking this action and starting new thread. Will we be able to lock the other thread?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Great, new year new thread. I hope you can still recover the crypto rainbow account.
Deep Up!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
That sucks that it got hacked. Glad to be a part of the new post though! Looking forward to the new year and enjoying watching onions grow.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
good job guys, I am one of those who waits for all of your posts and news every single hour, wish you and your project good luck, go ahead
dvy
Activity: 948
Merit: 104
Vaas DeepOnion Moderator
I'm glad to read our WhitePaper, for being the first version, it's pretty good! Maybe in the future we can add more because we are a Team evolving every day!

Check your Balances Signatures!! Airdrop Time is coming!

Verification Address: DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
wow, i feel like i have gone back in time to last july. right now i'm off to buy 500k onions. brb

Yes and I still remember this nice picture after round 4 ...

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
So far the best investment I ever did! A really stable and good community. Friendly and helpful. The coin is also stable and the project has very interesting features. Can't wait till Deepsent is released!
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
Damn hackers. I guess some people were jealous of DeepOnion's success and they wanted to retaliate. Joke's on them, though, we won't be stopped, we're a very active community and we know how to rise again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 19
Let's make History, Cobaro on first page Wink
I hope the account will be retrieved for Crypto-Rainbow, after all we have 2300 pages in old ann.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Page 1 of the 2nd part of domination.
Activity: 64
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Too bad my Bitcointalk account is very new and I can't participate in the airdrops. Wish you all good luck with it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
What a pity.....no problem anyway, I'm here...let's start it again!
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
Good luck to us DeepOnion Community, looking forward to regain access back to the account of crypto-rainbow
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hello Guys. Let`s continue our DOmination.

DeepOnion is UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Activity: 33
Have you guys thought about DeepVault + IPFS as a complete solution to verify and store the files?
Activity: 45
Good project, good luck dev!
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Yes great new thread. DeepOnion is growing fast and the community is very strong!
Jump to: