Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 1982. (Read 297781 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 255
The next new member will make history.  Grin

It is nice to see how successful and rapidly DeepOnion is growing.  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
do not worry, i am sure everything will be ok in a matter of time! we are a strong and growing community, we will give you all the support needed!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Forum Statistics
Threads:18,860
Members:9,999
Threads Last 24 Hours:133
Posts Last 24 Hours:2,129
Members Last 30 Days:5,744

https://deeponion.org/community/

who will be 10.000?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/to-celebrate-the-forum-exceeded-10-000-users-the-following-id-will-get-1-68-deeponion-for-free.23481/
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
For me it's not a problem... New year so... new WhitePaper, new BCT thread. Why not?  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I guess ONION had such massive exposure that this was almost inevitable. Here's to hoping crypto gets his account back, otherwise I am sure this new thread will be just as successful as the last one!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
So now that the old thread will be abandoned (i think) I say let's make this one bigger and greater than the old thread. Keep up!
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
...so much good stuff going on, in so little time...
You guys also forgot to mention our very own Music Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Hi all! I hope Crypto-Rainbow will return account. Also DeepOnion-Whitepaper is a good job, waiting translate to Russian language.
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
omg. I can't believe. horrible news.

I hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

Activity: 252
They can try to slow us, but they can't stop us.
 Cool

Apparantly they want to hack it as they see how populair ONIONS are.
Activity: 168
Too bad about the hack.  This thread will grow even faster than the last one.  

Great job Deeper and monocolor on the Whitepaper!
Activity: 252
Do you need at least a Jr Account for the airdrop?

Hello Crypto, yes you need to be almost Jr Member and with new rules not more present the signup restriction for new members, you need also to have in your wallet almost 100 Onions.
What the hell does this even mean?

You need to be Jr. member at Bitcointalk, register at the DeepOnion forum (post in both forums at least 3 posts every week), wear the signature at Bitcointalk, enter a DeepOnion receiving address at Bitcointalk account in the BTC address field and fill in the fields at the register Airdrop page and you have to have at least 100 ONIONS in your official wallet. For some reason I missed last weeks airdrop so hope FRI I get my first airdrop  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Do you need at least a Jr Account for the airdrop?

Hello Crypto, yes you need to be almost Jr Member and with new rules not more present the signup restriction for new members, you need also to have in your wallet almost 100 Onions.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Sorry to hear about the hack. Hope nothing was harmed or corrupted in any way. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the airdrop. Looking forward to have my user account upgraded to Jr. Member so I can qualify for the Airdrop.
Activity: 143
Why if the account was hacked we to create need another thread ? Just notify this to bitcointalk and ask for a new passwd by email....
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
Is there a way to add more protection for our account here on bitcointalk, like 2FA or something? It might happen to all of us as well.
I hope that they will come up with a great solution for this hacking incident and to prevent not to happen to other members of this forum.
No unfortunately there is no 2FA

there is an option for Stacking account we will go for it

Thank you for the posts nice to see thread growing fast.
Activity: 28
al igual que vosotros ni idea de lo que hago aquí. intento escribir post y la mitad ni se envían aqi que ya escribo un poco aleatoriamente besos

Activity: 33
Heyya guys,

I m not sure whether it s the correct place to post that or not but feel free (moderators) to move it to more appropriate place.

Im highly interested to translate in Greek if you want to both site and wallet ProBono ofcourse. I wish more people follow my initiative and add more and more languages.

Feel free to contact me at any time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Damn it is very unfortunate, the DeepOnion Thread was immense, i really hope that our Dev Crypto-rainbow can have it back very soon, meantime support this new thread guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Hi all lol you opened up the thread early. Well here is a new DeepOnion poster to go into this new cool thread

Great work #DevTeam jimmybob with the whitepaper release https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf 

Plus the other good news of the $Onion mobile wallet coming and with unique blockchain tech DeepVault & other specifications @DeepOnionx is obviously going to be #TheTopCrypto2018
Jump to: