Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 4. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
what about the new exchange ? still no news ?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hahaha really arepa coin? if you are better why are you spamming our thread? is this your strategy? to attack other projects trying to get some attention? dont waste your time bros, you should be ashamed, you are venezuelans also!

ahora en español. DAN LASTIMA Y VERGUENZA, ocupense de su proyecto, en lugar de estar atacando y hablando mierda de proyectos del mismo país, lo que hacen es quedar en ridiculo.

nosotros no andamos pendiente de los proyectos de los demás, no sean envidiosos e inmaduros.

por favor, si quieren ser respetados, RESPETEN
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We have nothing to hide, the competition exists  Cheesy  Wink
https://image.ibb.co/c2y4wc/Comparaci_n_English_Arepacoin_Pro.png

agreed that it seem better than Onix. Maybe this will lead the dev to move on and do some research against you, but i think no Smiley

Just shit......
First try to get on coinmarketcap, than you can say sonething about your project. Cant take this serious.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
We have nothing to hide, the competition exists  Cheesy  Wink

agreed that it seem better than Onix. Maybe this will lead the dev to move on and do some research against you, but i think no Smiley
hi guys!! great seeing your posts! here you can try our new mining pool! https://pool.onixcoin.com/#/
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Something else homegrown like Arepa may work, but I really like work ethic of Onix devs.  This is a legit project.  Most of the activity is going on in the SPANISH language telegram and other channels.  Believe it or not - a legitimate use case for Onix involves local SPANISH language adoption in latin America.  The fact that they aren't just doing international marketing like Petro, and have the most interest at home with their native language, speaks volumes for the legitimacy of this project. The tech is not unique.  However - the marketing and on-the-ground work in Venezuela is.  You can even buy Onix directly in Venezuelan Bolivars off their website. This is for the locals in a place that needs crypto, get in early while you can.
Activity: 504
Hey developers!!  Is there anything about the new exchanges?
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
We have nothing to hide, the competition exists  Cheesy  Wink
added on more exchange. i think no bad idea dev..
i hope HitBtc or cryptopia  Cool

we all hope this, but dev dont care about his coin, we dont know whats he is doing behind , we have no informations at all...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
added on more exchange. i think no bad idea dev..
i hope HitBtc or cryptopia  Cool
investbox, do you mean the gambling game in yobit ? well... thats not a majore update, i was expecting news from the wallet, new partnership or other interesting things... yobit is still a very bad exxhange, everyone i know avoid using it ...
can you provide proof if this coin will be listed on the invesbox ?
ONX will be on invesbox ! Time up 1000 sats  Cool

Yes, investbox on Yobit  can significantly pump the token price  and increase interest to the project

can you explain how it will do that? whats the reason? we can do it, if theres a solid argument

best regards

Yes, investbox on Yobit  can significantly pump the token price  and increase interest to the project
copper member
Activity: 19
New website looks good! Does anyone knows if the wallet issues with antivirus are resolved?

Hello, I am developing a multiplatform wallet for onixcoin in free software and available on github
https://github.com/jestevez/onixcoinj-gui/releases

Activity: 17
add an ONX in investbox on the yobit with a minimum %
to live with the coin will be more interesting)
ONX need a good exchange like Cryptopia or Kukoin
Activity: 4
Which pool is working? i want to start mining this coin with D3
Activity: 26
 this purse safe for storing the coin in long periods?
Pages:
Jump to: