Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 7. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Please Join US!!

Telegram community:

English:
http://t.me/onixcoinenglish   

Español:
http://t.me/onixcoin   

Official Web Page
http://onixcoin.com

Official GitHub https://github.com/onix-project

Official Instagram
@onixcoin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/onix_coin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

[/quote]

I sold at over 10x on the last Onix pump.  Don’t see why it can’t happen again.  Yeah the development isn’t great or even below average but it’s at 400k market cap!  Just the fact that the devs are still active and there’s a community should put it higher than that.  Anyway I picked up a bunch just under 200 sats. 
[/quote]

The devs are working with the goverment, soon ios wallet.
Only good news for onix
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
if you have a brain, just wait for some pump and dump this coin. there is nothing good, no news, no exchanges, nothing ...
man, sounds like you got too much time on your hands to be always talking shit on this project. I think you are missing the vision on this project, think about Venezuela and think what this coin can do. Go check out their roadmap, check if they are on track. Their exchange wallet is down because of YoBit's dumbass, they are planning on listing on Cryptopia soon. Everything dumped recently, so everything else is pump and dump too?

With the wallet down, what happens if you purchase on yobit?  Where will the coins be stored?

just forget this shit dude, a dev who cant maintain a wallet is not a legit dev , this coin is dead since many months.

I sold at over 10x on the last Onix pump.  Don’t see why it can’t happen again.  Yeah the development isn’t great or even below average but it’s at 400k market cap!  Just the fact that the devs are still active and there’s a community should put it higher than that.  Anyway I picked up a bunch just under 200 sats. 
if you have a brain, just wait for some pump and dump this coin. there is nothing good, no news, no exchanges, nothing ...
man, sounds like you got too much time on your hands to be always talking shit on this project. I think you are missing the vision on this project, think about Venezuela and think what this coin can do. Go check out their roadmap, check if they are on track. Their exchange wallet is down because of YoBit's dumbass, they are planning on listing on Cryptopia soon. Everything dumped recently, so everything else is pump and dump too?

With the wallet down, what happens if you purchase on yobit?  Where will the coins be stored?

just forget this shit dude, a dev who cant maintain a wallet is not a legit dev , this coin is dead since many months.

It only excist a few months .. lol
There is a real team behind it, and dont forget its yobits fault.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

You can't recieve or send coins, but you can buy onix.

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 173
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
hello devs what are your plans now that all lending going are having a bad reputation for being scams .. how are you going to change that view on the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 28
Merit: 50
Onix is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
Activity: 3
people, just wait for news.. a lot of good things on the way.. also join onix telegram groups for doubts/questions.. and keep believing in ONIX.. venezuelan and latin people.. feel free to join our trading group @ my signature.. pro onix group..  Wink also friends from onix's groups admins...
Activity: 149
What is Onix Coin?

It is a Venezuelan fintech project to develop a cryptocurrency (ONX) for loans, instant peer to peer payments with low fees and much more.

Check it out! http://onixcoin.com
 Telegram! http://t.me/onixcoinenglish
Activity: 462
it would be good if they added to cryptopia would be an exchange more and that would help to increase the value of the currency and would have more confidence
Merit: 10
In telegram admin said, that they are planning to add cryptopia soon. Cryptopia has the same volume as yobit, but anyway good news if this will happen.
Activity: 37
dont expect news from them , onix is a shitty project, just look , nothing happend, no conference ... just lies 
Stop the crap!.. A very good friend of mine went to the event Thursday and Friday, and yes ONX was there.
Can you tell a bit about how it was? Did he hear anything about future plans/exchanges?
What is the reason for such a strong fall ??

dev is sinking the project after pump&dump schemes... just look at the price. Plus, they don't want to add more exchanges, as they have leaved to boat with money

Pump & dump?Huh Any prove of it that the dev is involved?
Give them some time.
I agree we need more exchanges, but im not thinking the dev dont want it?Huh?
Merit: 101
What is the reason for such a strong fall ??

dev is sinking the project after pump&dump schemes... just look at the price. Plus, they don't want to add more exchanges, as they have leaved to boat with money
Pages:
Jump to: