Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 5. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
New website looks good! Does anyone knows if the wallet issues with antivirus are resolved?
Activity: 21
73 % of all coins in the top 10 accounts (according the explorer) ,  that does not look good or promissing to me

First 2 account are from the devs, 28 million and 21 million
And i think the 900k is coinpayments(maybe the 21 million is coinpayments but i dont think it is)
Because i dont see my ammount of coins in top 100

And its normal that there are big holders if the project just started.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
73 % of all coins in the top 10 accounts (according the explorer) ,  that does not look good or promissing to me
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If you want to have registered cryptocurrency and meet all the criteria, fill out the request form andinformation follow the existing rules also always see the progress
Activity: 8
Long live onix
Activity: 149
People started to realize how undervalue ONX is
Please Join US!!

Telegram community:

English:
http://t.me/onixcoinenglish   

Español:
http://t.me/onixcoin   

Official Web Page
http://onixcoin.com

Official GitHub https://github.com/onix-project

Official Instagram
@onixcoin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/onix_coin
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
is Yobit wallet is working??

Yes, you can withdraw your ONX coins
working for weeks :-)
Activity: 504

Yes, you can withdraw your ONX coins
Activity: 6
Activity: 504
ONX is rising star! Very promising project
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
New website is great. Hope it will influence the price. Great to see that project follows roadmap. Best of luck to Onix.
Activity: 200
ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM
hi guys! have you checked our new website and merchat directory?

we will post the website repositorie at our github so you can contribute and translate into different lenguages for a bounty!

best regards!
nah...not much to say on this one but that the devs don't wanna tell u guys...but somebody here's got to be the adult and hand you the bad news guys...

'el proyecto es muerto'

The North American Bitcoin Conference was Onix's last draw at something competent for some kind of relief that did not come. so i say it again,

This Onix project is dead, so don't bother. The candle burnt bright while it lasted, hope you made some few bucks. No more milk coming outta this cow boys. She's been put down.

It's Sad but it's true.  Sad
Dump's already over. Compensations already made.
if you're still stuck with this coin, the jokes on u. 'cos essentially, u'r back where we started.  Sad

unless u didn't start here and started somewhere way up  Shocked that will be pitiful. u're left wit d bag with ur d*ck in ur hand. sorry.

1, you lost a lot of money or
2,you dont know what your talking about

Give us facts why its dead, price and project arent the same.

just stfu id***, this coin is dead and you want proofs ? did you see any dev message ? are you really id*** ??

Give me facts!!! I dont want your opinion .....
I ask fact and you call me idiot lol
Talk to me like a normal guy, and than maybe we can have a coversation

Give me facts and only facts

Take a look at the twitter of onix , how can you say its dead?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Ok im understand in english its not the best communication from the devs, but a lot of things happend.

So i dont think you have facts , but give me them
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
nah...not much to say on this one but that the devs don't wanna tell u guys...but somebody here's got to be the adult and hand you the bad news guys...

'el proyecto es muerto'

The North American Bitcoin Conference was Onix's last draw at something competent for some kind of relief that did not come. so i say it again,

This Onix project is dead, so don't bother. The candle burnt bright while it lasted, hope you made some few bucks. No more milk coming outta this cow boys. She's been put down.

It's Sad but it's true.  Sad
if you're still stuck with this coin, the jokes on u. 'cos essentially, u'r back where we started.  Sad

unless u didn't start here and started somewhere way up  Shocked that will be pitiful. u're left wit d bag with ur d*ck in ur hand. sorry.

just stfu id***, this coin is dead and you want proofs ? did you see any dev message ? are you really id*** ??

'el proyecto es muerto'

It's Sad but it's true.  Sad
if you're still stuck with this coin, the jokes on u. 'cos essentially, u'r back where we started.  Sad

unless u didn't start here and started somewhere way up  Shocked that will be pitiful. u're left wit d bag with ur d*ck in ur hand. sorry.

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
why all team fake member photo removed? Grin
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Activity: 37
Hello!

The problem appeared with the Onix Wallet app for Android.
Where did all the coins go?
Wallet shows 0 coins
explorer.onixcoin.com shows 1972.60871 onix
Here is my wallet number: XTkbQjdBrgv4Qy4768PodQtp1RyEk7Xvds

I already tried to restore the wallet does not help
I did not change the address onix wallet
Still nothing or is it working again?

dev dont care, dev is not here anyway , so consider its lost
Just give it some time, as you can see the problem is solved
You can use:

http://explorer.onixcoin.com

To get information about transactions, global hashrate, circulating and total supply!!
Pages:
Jump to: