Pages:
Author

Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM! - page 6. (Read 85029 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello!

The problem appeared with the Onix Wallet app for Android.
Where did all the coins go?
Wallet shows 0 coins
explorer.onixcoin.com shows 1972.60871 onix
Here is my wallet number: XTkbQjdBrgv4Qy4768PodQtp1RyEk7Xvds

I already tried to restore the wallet does not help
I did not change the address onix wallet
Still nothing or is it working again?

Right now I see my coins
I was even able to send coins

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hello!

Wallet shows 0 coins

dev dont care, dev is not here anyway , so consider its lost
Activity: 37
Hello!

Wallet shows 0 coins

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
It's that time again to LOAD up some more ONX
Hello!

Wallet shows 0 coins

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
nah...not much to say on this one but that the devs don't wanna tell u guys...but somebody here's got to be the adult and hand you the bad news guys...

'el proyecto es muerto'

The North American Bitcoin Conference was Onix's last draw at something competent for some kind of relief that did not come. so i say it again,

This Onix project is dead, so don't bother. The candle burnt bright while it lasted, hope you made some few bucks. No more milk coming outta this cow boys. She's been put down.

It's Sad but it's true.  Sad
Dump's already over. Compensations already made.
if you're still stuck with this coin, the jokes on u. 'cos essentially, u'r back where we started.  Sad

unless u didn't start here and started somewhere way up  Shocked that will be pitiful. u're left wit d bag with ur d*ck in ur hand. sorry.

Activity: 294
its from Venuzuela :-)
lots of noise around this coin but the president of Venuzueala ordered oil companies a few days ago to accept any crypto for payments. The team seems to be realy active so holding my ONIX!!
Wallet on Yobit was offline for long time and lots of people blamed the onix team, but RDD wallet was also offline and some others.
When there is big activity on spanish telegram, sounds realy good to me  Smiley
Yes, I know this. Unfortunately, wallet update on Yobit didn't affect much on price
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Does onix rely on spanish-speaking auditory mostly? I see big activity on spanish telegram channel, but English one is almost dead. I bought couple hundred $ worth onix coins, but lack of information in English is bad.

its from Venuzuela :-)
lots of noise around this coin but the president of Venuzueala ordered oil companies a few days ago to accept any crypto for payments. The team seems to be realy active so holding my ONIX!!
Wallet on Yobit was offline for long time and lots of people blamed the onix team, but RDD wallet was also offline and some others.
When there is big activity on spanish telegram, sounds realy good to me  Smiley
Does onix rely on spanish-speaking auditory mostly? I see big activity on spanish telegram channel, but English one is almost dead. I bought couple hundred $ worth onix coins, but lack of information in English is bad.
Hello.

I just started to mine this coin a days ago. but there's still 0 balance in wallet. should I change to online wallet like yobit? or it's just showing 0?

where do you mine?
http://eu.ezpool.net/

go to mining-dutch ;-)
Hello.

I just started to mine this coin a days ago. but there's still 0 balance in wallet. should I change to online wallet like yobit? or it's just showing 0?

where do you mine?
http://eu.ezpool.net/
Hello.

where do you mine?
Hello.

Hi Dev,

Airdrop?
Little late...
There was declared in telegram, that they are going to be listed on Cryptopia. Or this is just rumor?
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Angel Salazar  Cheesy like  your currency if it continues like this is going to sink with paralos groups that do not support onix, I regret to tell you that your currency will be low par like them, follow the campaign of desptiguio that your currency is going down Angry Angry

Merit: 101
nice news , the wallet is back online... but dev is hidding with money Smiley
The yobit wallet is back online, maintenance finally done!  Happy trading everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
if you have a brain, just wait for some pump and dump this coin. there is nothing good, no news, no exchanges, nothing ...
man, sounds like you got too much time on your hands to be always talking shit on this project. I think you are missing the vision on this project, think about Venezuela and think what this coin can do. Go check out their roadmap, check if they are on track. Their exchange wallet is down because of YoBit's dumbass, they are planning on listing on Cryptopia soon. Everything dumped recently, so everything else is pump and dump too?

With the wallet down, what happens if you purchase on yobit?  Where will the coins be stored?

just forget this shit dude, a dev who cant maintain a wallet is not a legit dev , this coin is dead since many months.

I sold at over 10x on the last Onix pump.  Don’t see why it can’t happen again.  Yeah the development isn’t great or even below average but it’s at 400k market cap!  Just the fact that the devs are still active and there’s a community should put it higher than that.  Anyway I picked up a bunch just under 200 sats. 

There is a truth to what you say, maybe the marketcap could be the reason or just some people want to take advantage only after that go elsewhere.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
ONIX Mining Pool: https://us.mininggood.com
Pages:
Jump to: