Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 31. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 03, 2017, 01:39:10 PM
Probably makes long term relationships harder because you have so much choice at your fingers. Can only imagine dating is become even harder for women too because they have the most choice it seems when it comes to

online dating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 11:24:20 AM
Its nice to date online because you can manipulate everything. You can do what you want and choosing how many persons you can date at the same time. You can talk and said anything because your not in person and its not awkward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 03, 2017, 11:14:32 AM
Many of my acquaintances were met in social networks and they later got married)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
More worse
Diffrent went we never meet
Activity: 14
November 03, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
Online dating are common nowadays.some will work out some didnt!!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
November 02, 2017, 10:54:35 AM
Online dating is advantage for lonelyman and widower Cheesy
Activity: 224
November 02, 2017, 10:53:27 AM
5 years ago I met on the dating site. But the relationship lasted only 6 months.
Activity: 36
November 02, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Online dating is a bullshit.
Don't belive that you can find love in the internet. Only sex
Activity: 20
November 02, 2017, 09:54:49 AM
I once met a girl from an online dating site, she was like Emma Watson. But then I did some searching, and Emma turned out to be a Dwayne Johnson in real life. It's so easy to fake your identity online. ugh. Hope this healps you clear your thought.
Activity: 9
November 02, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
There are pros and cons of online dating. Those who have no time to meet face to face use online dating as their means of interacting each other. On the other hand, it is not safer to chat with each other due to lack of  visibility for potential relationship.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
November 02, 2017, 09:36:10 AM
I hate this way to find a gf. You can to chat with a cute girl but the girl can be a fat 45 age old man.
Activity: 180
November 02, 2017, 09:31:10 AM
There are pros and cons on online dating. Many people said that dating online is the best way to meet their soon to be other half and some of them don't have luck.
Activity: 112
November 02, 2017, 08:12:27 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
I think it is a bad way to find love. Well, it all depends but if it is God's will for you to find your better half online, then it will be consumated. No one can hinder you from it. But in my perspective. It is still better to me your partner in person than online. You can assess his or her personality if you meet with him face to face. This is nit a good way to start a long term relationship.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 07:36:07 AM
I used to be an active user of tinder. honestly, it's useless not also for serious intensions, but also for one night stand. at least in my country. i'm sure that other dating apps are even more useless than tinder.
Activity: 89
November 02, 2017, 07:24:26 AM
I think online dating really helps as you know the person you are approaching is looking for something and avoids the embarrassment of it all.
Activity: 56
November 02, 2017, 07:03:07 AM
Online dating is a thing a lot of people enjoy doing especially as it relates to making friends online. Its Purpose by those whose set such a platform was fantastic and brilliant, but a lot of evil are been perpetuated by many unknown faces thereby defrauding innocent one seeking for honest  online participants. There was a lady who was  dating a guy for a while, over a period of six(6) months , and on invitation the lady went to the address the Guy gave to her, and on locating the hotel she meet the guy for the first time and that was her end, as she was used for ritual as parts of her bodies were missing. So online dating have its good side and the ugly side, Users must trend with care and caution.
Activity: 181
November 02, 2017, 07:01:53 AM
I met one girl from chat and we liked eacother she was from other country but it did not problem for us and we trusted each other and we met her country and we are still in relationsphip so it is good for me , i think online dating is good .
lucky you....wish you the best in your relationship. it works for some people.
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 06:30:36 AM
I think it depends of the person for sure.
I don't have any experience in it, but if you are searching for love online - maybe you'll find it, but usually online you can find just sex.
Activity: 182
November 02, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
Some common advice across is given by all the online dating services concerning safety. 

Don't use your real name in your profile
Never send money or gifts
Arrange any meeting in a public place
Drive yourself to and from your first meeting
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
November 02, 2017, 05:15:51 AM
Online dating is a great way for us to find our half when we dont have time to meet in real life everyday. It makes us easier to meet someone we may love in future. However, it also has disadvantages like the one we see on picture profile may not look like the one we meet, from that it make us lost trust on online dating.
Pages:
Jump to: