Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 32. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2017, 04:53:10 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Online dating has been acceptable throughout the years. Some are lucky and have been successful in search for love. However, there are still people who are not as lucky as them. Still, they go on until they find  someone to spend their life with.
Activity: 80
Merit: 20
November 02, 2017, 04:46:09 AM
Nothing against online dating in fact I just think it makes things easier and you don't have to go to noisy clubs
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 04:44:52 AM
Online dating does have a lot of people in the present society, but I feel untrue, if you and a person online chat very much but meet but not you imagine, then both sides will feel very disappointed and no way to get along again, the line Most of the appointments are nice, there are good and bad
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 04:38:49 AM
It is a bad thing. Because most people who are getting involved with dating sites are corrupted. Majority of them are mentally not stabled. Therefore there is more than 60% risk that you will be in danger. Do not try it.

Online dating isn't necessarily bad and people who are involved in it definitely aren?t corrupted, well a certain percentage might be. But this is true everywhere you go. Dating sites provide a wealth of opportunity for people to, basically meet like minded individuals, there?s no hard and fast rule saying you should date of you match with each other. I?ve met good friends via dating applications like tinder. There?s risk in everything you do, this is s generic rule that applies to all things. You just have to be safe out there, if someone invites you over to a place you are not comfortable going to and you aren?t stupid enough to share your private details and keep your distance till you get to know the persons better, perhaps then things wouldn't necessarily lead to disaster.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
Nothing's wrong with online dating
As long as u not meet bad people.
But don't get too carried away,better meet soon.
For real dating.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
It is possible to find true love online but it's rare. Most people just do it for fun. Meanwhile if you join some paid dating site you might find your match.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 30, 2017, 03:15:07 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Online dating is millennial's approach in having a relationship which means it's practically normal and highly acceptable. However, the effects of online relationship on long term relationships may involve trust issues to one's partner.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 30, 2017, 02:56:35 AM
Maybe its better to ask about THOSE WHO HAD MET OVER INTERNET.but after that meeting online,is personal and actual dating.so maybe the intensity is different than those at first meeting they know that dating is what they are looking
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 30, 2017, 02:52:24 AM
Online dating is a new form of dating popular a few years ago, and it is very beneficial for us to have the opportunity to meet other people online as the society grows faster. We do not have much time for dating. However, dating online has its disadvantages, but as we can hardly meet each other if we only chat online unless both want to meet, and when they meet, they may not like the stature of each other.
Activity: 75
October 30, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

It was always depend on one's personality, sometime love in dating site suit but always majority is failure because lot of people nowaday just finding a online dating is an sex that will make there time lapsed.

Destiny always bring us on a good love, there is a quote" patient is a virtue
Well said, online dating is a good thing but still what trully matters is what the persons inlove feels about each other. Because online dating or not it still all depends on destiny.

But the one you are dating online saw you in the mall, and you are with you best friend, then he or she suspected that who you are with is dating you, what will you do about it? Is it still good to date online know seeing that person actually dating someone personally ?
Activity: 75
October 30, 2017, 02:20:06 AM

Maybe it can help. But not always, you can't really say that you fell in love with someone who you always talk online. It is hard to have your love one so far from you and cannot be with you. It is like a long distance relationship, not being with someone you love can kill good relationship, especially those who are weak when it comes to temptation, then the partner will have a trust issues on you.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 30, 2017, 02:19:23 AM
at the moment almost all services are online, even up to the dating service.
online dating service is a service that helps someone who is still single in finding the desired partner.
the development of online dating services increasingly widespread, has many users and much in demand for mate seekers.
many couples are generated by online dating services, and some even survive long term and get married, they feel lucky to get their partner though through online dating service.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 02:13:38 AM
It is a bad thing. Because most people who are getting involved with dating sites are corrupted. Majority of them are mentally not stabled. Therefore there is more than 60% risk that you will be in danger. Do not try it.

I don't think it's bad to some extent. I mean it can be quite entertaining mingling with other people. Sometimes you just have to be careful because not everything is how they seem in the online world. Many people have been victimized after seeing their online dates for the first time. Someget raped, some get robbed, that's because people don't really show their true personality unless you know them
Activity: 308
October 30, 2017, 01:32:48 AM
Activity: 114
October 30, 2017, 01:30:36 AM

It was always depend on one's personality, sometime love in dating site suit but always majority is failure because lot of people nowaday just finding a online dating is an sex that will make there time lapsed.

Destiny always bring us on a good love, there is a quote" patient is a virtue
Well said, online dating is a good thing but still what trully matters is what the persons inlove feels about each other. Because online dating or not it still all depends on destiny.
Activity: 115
October 30, 2017, 01:21:01 AM
Online dating can be successful or not depending on your personality and luck. But just like any other form of dating, it requires time, energy and trust to work out. If you are already dating online such as Tinder, make sure that it won't take too long before  you meet the person face to face. Dating could be online but don't let your relationship to also just be online. Personally i still consider the traditional way of dating as my preference because I easily get to know more the person thru that. But as I mentioned it depends from person to person.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 30, 2017, 12:26:47 AM
I have seen some people found their true love through online dating, it's still depend on how two people interact or communication to one another, if they are sincere and genuine enough given a chance they will succeed
Activity: 434
October 29, 2017, 10:12:52 PM
I've heard stories of couples find their better half on online dating so I thinks it's very useful for those who doesn't have much time meeting other people outside.
Activity: 70
October 29, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
Just like every other technology needing some updates and scalability  at one time or the other,so does online dating needs some changes in the way we think it should be; further advancement !!
Activity: 212
October 29, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

Actually, online dating is not bad as long as the people who are involved in that site are responsible. I cannot say it is better before it was introduced, I cannot also say it is not better.
Pages:
Jump to: