Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 33. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 06:54:39 PM
Be it online or offline dating,both comes with their hiccups !!
I have heard and witnessed  successful online relationships but the are few,very few.
I think online dating is for anyone who BELIEVES in it !!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 06:49:55 PM
Well, statistics definitely show that dating has declined in the past ten years, and loneliness has increased.

I think with increased online times, people have begun to struggle with public interaction more so than before.
Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 06:11:48 PM
Online dating is just one tool to reach out and have connections to  the two people involve. Online dating is not bad since it will help you to know more the people you are dating. Long distance relationship is one of the problem in today's environment because of the aspects of work, education, etc. A lot of people are afraid to go out on their four corners of the house and they do not socialize more because of their physical condition like face, heights, color of  the skin, appearance, etc. So, online dating is one tool to boost their self confidence in more positive way.
Activity: 169
October 29, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
Online dating services allow users to become "members" by creating a profile and uploading personal information including (but not limited to) age, gender, sexual orientation, location, and appearance. Most services also encourage members to add photos or videos to their profile. Once a profile has been created, members can view the profiles of other members of the service, using the visible profile information to decide whether or not to initiate contact. Most services offer digital messaging, while others provide additional services such as webcasts, online chat, telephone chat (VOIP), and message boards. Members can constrain their interactions to the online space, or they can arrange a date to meet in person.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 03:26:06 PM
I've seen success stories and failed relationships that started with online dating. I still think though that the issue does not fully rely whether the person you are dating is from the internet or if you have met him/her through other means. I think, the main factor is whether the both of you are comfortable and compatible with each other. However, we also shouldn't disregard the risks of meeting a stranger you only knew on the internet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 29, 2017, 01:31:49 PM
online dating is good but the challenge here for me is seeing the person when u really need to especially in the night when u want to make love and just be around each other otherwise i will say it very good and it help to get to know each other easily
There has been a lot of cases of people impersonating others in online dating scam where they scam people for a whole lot of money without even meeting the people in the first place. I suggest meeting people in person if you are into online dating and make sure they are real before your proceed any further.
Activity: 22
October 29, 2017, 01:17:37 PM
Dating is supposed to be an affair between man and woman to make them get to know each other better and probably leads to the decision of getting married or not. Now considering online dating, it sound not real. Probably 1 out of 10,000 online dating may work. For dating to be real, the 2 parties need to meet frequently, talk often and know each others home. If you really want to date, Just wear confidence and go to places where you can meet ladies. Places like church, mosques, public places, parties etc. and just be friendly you will definitely meet your lady. Most of the ladies also go out to meet new people, so feel good to meet them and be friendly. Distance relationship is like trying to watch a favorite youtube channel without data.
Activity: 414
October 29, 2017, 07:55:15 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
I do not believe online dating because they can manipulate the information they put about themselves. In real dating we could have been fooled so also with online dating
Activity: 84
October 29, 2017, 04:40:47 AM
online dating is good but the challenge here for me is seeing the person when u really need to especially in the night when u want to make love and just be around each other otherwise i will say it very good and it help to get to know each other easily
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 29, 2017, 03:48:37 AM
I don't think so because internet can be so trusted and making relationship with someone with such a source is not a dependable source most of the time and most of the people are fake here there i will say no but there some exception.
Activity: 87
October 29, 2017, 03:03:46 AM
A date online is a thing often performed by persons who too busy working.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 29, 2017, 02:15:35 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

It is pretty obvious that, online dating is harmful for society . Because, People must meet in person first if they want to have a good relation ship with someone new. I am completely against online dating . I think online dating is one of the most ridiculous stuff thet I have ever known.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 29, 2017, 12:22:41 AM

I agree a lot of people has been a victim of catfish. Also, some people claim to be drugged and raped after the meeting. Most of the people in the online dating community are just after getting laid.
Activity: 37
October 29, 2017, 12:12:51 AM
Here in our country, majority of those who tried online dating did not workout due to lot of factors.
copper member
Activity: 346
October 28, 2017, 10:28:25 PM
in the advancement of the times and technology today everything can be done online as well as dating affairs.
online dating is created to make it easier for people who are still single to find their soul mate, as there may be some people who lack confidence or find it hard to get a real life partner, they can access online dating to find their partner, online dating makes it easier for them to find matching pairs that they want.
I think the development of online dating will last in the long term because there are still many people who need it and it can indeed help them to be realized in their real life.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
October 28, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

It just depends on the intention of two people If they just wanna flirt or have sex with chat mate or looking for serious relationship .
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 28, 2017, 03:52:57 PM
online dating is just nonsense. if we not meet the people face to face then how can we understand one another. online dating have no guaranty of successful relationship until we not met face to face with one another.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 11:41:01 AM
online dating is good because you dont need to interact with the person and you will know her or his identity using only internet. and if he or she is not your type you can easily reject or leave her or him without hard feelings
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Therea are risk of meeting a dishonest person who created a profile with a dating site only for scamming other member, telling them he/she is in need of help and would appreciate if they could cooperate with money But not everything is bad, online dating provides many benefits too, As I know, some of my friends get the positive impact of online dating, they get married to people outside the country and live there,
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
October 21, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
It all depends on person to person. Some people take it seriously and some don't. Not all online dating relationships end up sad, some even turn out to be long term.
Pages:
Jump to: