Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 36. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 03:01:43 AM
Online dating is a good opportunity to meet other people easier especially for the shy ones. So I do not think online dating is a bad thing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 05:23:46 PM
I guess it depends on where you live, but in the US it is totally normal and mainstream now to date online to meet long term partners. Worked for me!
Activity: 112
October 17, 2017, 08:43:18 AM
I think that is a great way if we do it for keeping communication with our partner. In other side, some people found their love through online dating till they get merry. However, there are many people disappointed because they love is beyond their expectation. They found untruthful love. In this case, online dating is worse because it break the relationship. However, it depends on one self, whether it is best or worse way in love.
Activity: 35
October 17, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

I think that's a great idea. some people were lonely until they met on the net. I have a lot of friends who have found their love so far and are still together.
Activity: 35
October 15, 2017, 11:36:14 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
I am against online dating because it portrays an untruthful love. For me, being in a relationship means you knew each others a lot, not just because you both tell each other your likes and hates but because you have been discover it day by day since you first met. Online dating for me, will just increase the number of broken relationships that is full of doubt and unloyal partners. This will also show that you are not that interested with the person because you don't even want to met him/her.
Activity: 97
October 15, 2017, 10:46:58 AM
Online dating can be both good and bad.If you are luckily meeting the right person on internet then it is good.But sometimes online dating becomes cybersex which really bad.So be careful before doing such things.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 09:28:09 AM
Online dating is not bad but its worse if you finally meet each other, becaud in online you dont know the true face of each other, and true personality.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2017, 08:58:30 AM
It all depends on the luck of the person. Many get acquainted through the Internet and then create a happy family. So I think you should try this option.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 04:06:56 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

I have a negative perspective on online dating because it's not meant for a long term relationship. There will always be communication problems because of the distance. I just don't find online dating intimate compared to physical dating. I read in the internet that physical touch plays a big factor in the foundations of relationships. That's why I'm not fond of online dating.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 08:46:26 AM
the power of marriage brought online dating can benefit the community in the long term.
Online dating is one of the main causes of social change in society. And the change is currently underway.
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 03:39:14 AM
most of them just won't work out
Online dating is probably one of the most famous way of finding someone.  Though it does not assure a hundred percent success in relationship.  It is for those who are lonely and has no one in their life.  Some relationship works and actually end up together but most are only for fun.  Those who met thru lmline does not work out well.  But I am happy for those who did find their the one thru it tho.
Activity: 308
October 14, 2017, 01:11:12 AM
Online dating are just for fun only. And relationship that occur in online dating are just for lust. And it does not effect a long term relatuonship , its only for a matter of time , when both are individual are getting bored with each other in relationship online without touching each other they will eventually stop. Online dating sites today are money making sites which women are involved , in cybersex.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 14, 2017, 01:00:08 AM
It's worst. Online dating makes those pervert do their jobs easier. You can never find out if the one you are talking with is a genuine. Lots of those who are showing skins too, just to attract those who are always after it in any woman they met.

All I can say is, it is not a good way if you are looking for a true companion. But if you want to fling and just want to try like finding what's the best dress for you (mix and matching) then it's good for you.
Activity: 9
October 14, 2017, 12:55:27 AM
You'll have an advantage if you are good looking or a smooth talker. Offline or online.
Activity: 462
October 13, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

Dating someone online is quite a bit hard because you can't feel the physical intimacy which is needed to promote a stronger bond in the relationship aside from communications which will not be a problem if the couple lives in the same timezone. However, if the timezones are completely different, you might as well find another partner because it will be a communication hell. In terms of long term, in my opinion, it won't last. If it does, however, it will have a complications in trust, honesty, and faithfulness of both parties to each other.
Activity: 242
October 13, 2017, 09:46:31 PM
Many dating website just provide call girl to help you enjoy in some hours.
I don't belive in online dating many fake...
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 13, 2017, 09:35:54 PM
I think online dating are not bad but before you go to this kind of dating you should know that person more .
At some point ,the effects of long term relationship when you go through online dating is when you have the mutual feeling it will gonna be better but it was my only opinion because I wasn't try it yet ..
Activity: 40
October 13, 2017, 06:11:10 PM
I dont really beldive in online dating, trust is everything in a relationship and with all the social media and tricks people play hiding information from those they are involved with, it's a nightmare being in the dating world of modern technology.

I have found online dating to be inconsistent and mostly frustrating,It's interesting how women who write so positively of themselves find themselves on these websites for months, if not years, for the person who is genuine, honest and is truly interested in finding only one person, it's a daunting task.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
I really don't see the essence of online dating, some people claim that they can eally be themselves when they are online but when it comes to online dating it doesn't just stop there because in the end you will have to take the person on a real date physically.
Activity: 70
October 13, 2017, 01:08:37 PM
i think online dating must be short therm.. because we dont know who they are so well..
but online dating only just for fun, like dating for one nigth etc
Pages:
Jump to: