Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 24. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 02, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?
yes we must be patient in order to enjoy mobile version of Fast Invest and also can invest from anywhere in the world now. hopefully this ico can be launched well.
There's no other option that we can do but to wait so yes you're right that we must be patient to try it in mobile version. This is a real financial technology so this is something a serious project and which in any case it's about investment.
I too think that a mobile version will attract more users because it will make the  process of investment very easily and easily manageable. This project has developed to much in the past and there can also  get goo profit to the investors. The tokes also have gained goo increase in value and there demand is increasing. We also can invest from any where around the world this is a very nice feature of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
I really will like to know when we can expect the mobile version of Fast Invest and also can i invest from anywhere around the world right now or i have to wait till after launch?
yes we must be patient in order to enjoy mobile version of Fast Invest and also can invest from anywhere in the world now. hopefully this ico can be launched well.
There's no other option that we can do but to wait so yes you're right that we must be patient to try it in mobile version. This is a real financial technology so this is something a serious project and which in any case it's about investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 02, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
First quarter of this year in the roadmap is getting application of Fast Invest in mobile (Android and iOS). What features should we expect to see in this upcoming mobile application? Hoping it would be just simple but friendly user app.
We seek to create user-friendly, secure and reliable mobile application.

Nice dev, I also hope that the interface design will be cool and have some good graphics. Also the best thing is it will be a user friendly mobile app that even younger or old ones can be able to use it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 02, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.

this is a good strategy that ı also do sometimes but it depends on the project ... I do not think that the tokens from this project are going to dump lower then ico price.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 02, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

We need to be patient about those features, I am sure FastInvest already have that plan and will announce it the soonest, they just need to promote the project first, gain more investors and also gain more popularity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 06:42:05 AM
Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!

It's still a long way, We still have a
chance to join this project. Sadly I can't
because I'm lacking money because for
now, I don't have any stable job yet, but hopefully, if
I have extra from my pocket. I will also invest in this
project.
You can not doubt this project. I'm sorry about your ongoing work. But as soon as you have the opportunity you can be sure of the success of this project and invest in it a little of its funds.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 02, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

It's still a long way, We still have a
chance to join this project. Sadly I can't
because I'm lacking money because for
now, I don't have any stable job yet, but hopefully, if
I have extra from my pocket. I will also invest in this
project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
Currently, only European citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. However, we are working on to come to other countries.
This is great news. After all, you are only aiming forwards, soon anyone who is free will be able to invest in a project that he likes. This is wonderful news.
January 02, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

Just wait for some updates on this project since the dev is always online on this thread. The team has more members with brilliant minds sharing their different ideas on how it makes everything perfect. Well, no body is perfect but I believe that they do their best as this project has great and quality potential in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 02, 2018, 05:19:36 AM
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
I am certainly interested getting your tokens but I need to further review you whitepaper first to make sure I wont regret joining your project.
Good news! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 02, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
I am certainly interested getting your tokens but I need to further review you whitepaper first to make sure I wont regret joining your project.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
I hope their information is truth. I am very curious about number of FAST INVEST daily users. If it is real, we have big potential project.
It's 100% truth, and we expect significant growth by the end of the year.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
Currently, only European citizens can invest in issued consumer-based loans. However, we are working on to come to other countries.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
Thank you! Happy New Year!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
First quarter of this year in the roadmap is getting application of Fast Invest in mobile (Android and iOS). What features should we expect to see in this upcoming mobile application? Hoping it would be just simple but friendly user app.
We seek to create user-friendly, secure and reliable mobile application.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
This project looks the very interesting and promising.And the 50 team work in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign.i think this is the best opportunity for the investeros to invest in this project.i also participate in the ICO.i wish that this project will achieve great success.
With 50 team members working on this project I think there is no excuse for this unsuccessful project. very embarrassing if the project is not successful and not running smoothly in accordance with the target.
Wait, 50 members on one team or 50 team? On each it is really a huge number. Could we have more information about this? Public Devs, Support, CEO,... info?
50 on one team. Please find necessary information about team members https://www.fastinvest.com/en/our-team
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 02, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
Looks like a great project based on the response coming from the members of this thread. How much is the minimum investment?
It was mentioned on their website and video presentation that the minimum investment is 1 Euro in ETH or BTC. The minimum investment to acquire premium membership is 1000 FIT tokens which are around 0.83 ETH.
Thanks for the respose bud, do you think .83 ethereum is expensive for thier tokens? I would like to research further about this project first before investing.
Sure, I am also doing more research and I believe that this investment is one of the most legit out there. 0.83 Ethereum to acquire a premium membership is what I read but so far the only thing I know that you will have as a premium member is you'll get a payment card.
What are the other benefits of being a premium member?

Only Premium membership will have an access to crypto related products like investment in real estate, private equity, and other structured finance products. Aswell crypto proved lending.
January 02, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.
great amount of investor already on the project i think it should make number one on the list and the top in 2018. its a project that is already build and expanding so is just more income to the firm which makes it stronger
Keeping this on my list as well, yes for sure this company will be a great project of all time, just continue to support guys, this year 2018 would be a big break for all those who support this one. Again, just continue to support and happy new year ahead.
in 2018 I believe this project will make a major breakthrough for all parties who support the development of this project. good job.
Pages:
Jump to: