Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 21. (Read 32842 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
January 09, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
The biggest advantage of the project is that you already operate in the majority of European countries.

For us, it really is an indicator that the project already exists and operates in most countries in Europe. This proves that behind the project are good people.

It is! And this actually means that we are going to follow the roadmap no matter how the ICO will end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
For us, it really is an indicator that the project already exists and operates in most countries in Europe. This proves that behind the project are good people.
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
The biggest advantage of the project is that you already operate in the majority of European countries.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
Great team, with great investment platform!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 08, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Pls. Don't wasting your time for EtherDelta listing. It is worst exchage ever. Slow and unstable platform with zero security. 

But all erc20 tokens get to etherdelta automatically. What can developers do with it? Or am i wrong?
AFAIK etherdelta only accepts ERC20 based thats why its called Ether + delta lol. Thats why most erc20 token are there too. But still I'm not fan of this exchange so..
I don't like EtherDelta too so better find some exchange that is worth it.. Anyway, good to know that this project has many investors now and the dev team has a positive feedback for a quick answering queries regarding the project. Thumbs up!
In a past couple of weeks, we have received a lot of comments/suggest about Etherdelta and hitBTC exchange. We have received very vital insights from you, certainly will consider on this issue.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 08, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
From Fastinvest.com's whitepaper:

Here is a real-life example of how this system works:

Mr. Smith has 7 (seven) bitcoins in his wallet, however, he has recently lost his job
as a credit analyst because the company had undergone job cuts. Now Mr. Smith
is unable to pay his mortgage. The traditional banking system is rejecting Mr.
Smith’s loan application, because of his bad credit score, and he must find an
alternative solution for not losing his equity.
Here is where Fast Invest steps in. Bitcoin ratio is 1 BTC = 8 234 USD. Mr. Smith
holds 7 BTC, which converts to 57 638 USD. The maximum amount Mr. Smith
could get with crypto-proved lending is 46 110 USD, which is 80 % of the total
Bitcoin value.
For investors, Fast Invest will offer a 20% interest rate to invest in Mr. Smith’s loan.
On the other side, Mr. Smith will be granted a loan with 22% interest rate and
will be delighted to utilise his Bitcoin asset without having to sell it. During the
whole term of loan repayments, Mr. Smith’s Bitcoin will probably grow in value.

the 22% interest rate applies to those 46 110 USDs that Mr. Smith just borrowed?
Yes! This is estimated interest rate for such a service
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
From Fastinvest.com's whitepaper:

Here is a real-life example of how this system works:

Mr. Smith has 7 (seven) bitcoins in his wallet, however, he has recently lost his job
as a credit analyst because the company had undergone job cuts. Now Mr. Smith
is unable to pay his mortgage. The traditional banking system is rejecting Mr.
Smith’s loan application, because of his bad credit score, and he must find an
alternative solution for not losing his equity.
Here is where Fast Invest steps in. Bitcoin ratio is 1 BTC = 8 234 USD. Mr. Smith
holds 7 BTC, which converts to 57 638 USD. The maximum amount Mr. Smith
could get with crypto-proved lending is 46 110 USD, which is 80 % of the total
Bitcoin value.
For investors, Fast Invest will offer a 20% interest rate to invest in Mr. Smith’s loan.
On the other side, Mr. Smith will be granted a loan with 22% interest rate and
will be delighted to utilise his Bitcoin asset without having to sell it. During the
whole term of loan repayments, Mr. Smith’s Bitcoin will probably grow in value.

the 22% interest rate applies to those 46 110 USDs that Mr. Smith just borrowed?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
January 07, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
a question for fastinvest ICO;
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants
why only 50% available for crowdsale?

A progress bar is certainly needed. You can't skip this feature. The better transparency we provide, the easier it becomes for the investors to make decisions regarding investing in a particular project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 07, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
The last few discussions has been about EtherDelta which I feel is not necessary because that is not the thread is all about. When the token gets listed there, nobody is forcing any investor to move his/her coin there. If you do, it would be at your own discretion and thankfully, there are several options available to trade immediately its listed so its a needless argument in my opinion.

I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants

You have raised a valid point and I am sure the community rep will attend to this in due time. He has been engaging and providing response to comments and questions.

Are you asking about the Fast Invest tokens to be added in etherdelta and the other trading sites. For this you have to get information to manager or owner when the coin should be added in the exchange.
I see that there is a option to add the coins to in yobit link once. If there can be done by the other or by the manager in the future. I expect this potential project to success once the coin has been launched too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
January 07, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
The last few discussions has been about EtherDelta which I feel is not necessary because that is not the thread is all about. When the token gets listed there, nobody is forcing any investor to move his/her coin there. If you do, it would be at your own discretion and thankfully, there are several options available to trade immediately its listed so its a needless argument in my opinion.

You have raised a valid point and I am sure the community rep will attend to this in due time. He has been engaging and providing response to comments and questions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
January 07, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
They haven't updated the site yet with the progress bar, I'm waiting for it as well. As an alternative, you could check etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xe25deffe1e7464bad53b3885c6c0220ce90e57db#balances to know how many tokens have been sold as of the moment.

If you'd check the white paper, token distribution is as follows :

Fast Invest team20% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Community growth and bounty program15% of generated tokens
Future company financing15% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Crowdsale participants50% of generated tokens
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
January 07, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 07, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
The FIT token will be available in the markets like:

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

Pls. Don't wasting your time for EtherDelta listing. It is worst exchage ever. Slow and unstable platform with zero security. 
thank you for advice

Really? I don't have any single problem with EtherDelta. It's defend on the user if your trading experience is slowed and unstable.

But yeah there are some news that some of the funds of EtherDelta hacked. For me EtherDelta still a good exchange for FIT!

Etherdelta asking your private key for trading. It's a very unsafe. Two weeks before they have hacker attack and lot of problems.
As someone says, better is safe than sorry.
I cannot trust Etherdelta anymore, with the recent hack it means their system is still vulnerable so we better invest in a more trusted exchanges like Binance because it's the biggest now and I think they will do everything to protect their clients and to maintain their good reputation as an exchange site.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 07, 2018, 04:19:26 AM
Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

thank you for advice

Really? I don't have any single problem with EtherDelta. It's defend on the user if your trading experience is slowed and unstable.

But yeah there are some news that some of the funds of EtherDelta hacked. For me EtherDelta still a good exchange for FIT!

Etherdelta asking your private key for trading. It's a very unsafe. Two weeks before they have hacker attack and lot of problems.
As someone says, better is safe than sorry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

But all erc20 tokens get to etherdelta automatically. What can developers do with it? Or am i wrong?
AFAIK etherdelta only accepts ERC20 based thats why its called Ether + delta lol. Thats why most erc20 token are there too. But still I'm not fan of this exchange so..
I don't like EtherDelta too so better find some exchange that is worth it.. Anyway, good to know that this project has many investors now and the dev team has a positive feedback for a quick answering queries regarding the project. Thumbs up!
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
January 05, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Activity: 45
January 05, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Wow very concise white paper and informative straight to the point!
I like your concept of having a platform with many crypto to invest in and they are not locked-in.
You can withdraw your investment anytime. Very nice.
Plus i can see that you really are real people,(NOT scam) with real problem to solve.
That adds trust to your company and the FIT token.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
January 05, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

thank you for advice

copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

I agree with this one, and I never used Etherdelta exchange with the mentioned reason/s including Mercatox, and I read many issues and scam accusation against Mercatox lately. The rest is good enough I guess since I used them already.

But wait, you mean coinexchange.io, right? not coinexchange.com.
Yeah. We meant coinexchange.io
Pages:
Jump to: