Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 26. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 10:38:56 AM
A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 01, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

Well, even if they assure us about the profit, we can't still say that there will no problem will arise in this project. So let's us always support them and contribute in project's growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
the best platform ever heading into 2018, been able to invest even with the smallest amount possible opens the the door to alot and fast invest is doing just that. no kyc or any verification and already operational with platform exchange thats what this project gerat

The best platforms for 2018, well, let's hope that it will be happen. As for now, they need more investors to continue their projects as they will be expanding because many believe about this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 01, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..
So far this is a project that is gaining popularity and its investors are trusting this comparing to other competitors in the market.
Activity: 602
January 01, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.
Probably that's right because they want to expand their services across the country. This is because they have a very nice platform and a promising project and their really true to their project as they stay humble as days goes by.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 01, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
How can i join Facebook bounty campaign when i cant open the Facebook page link. It just say content not found. Anyone having the same problem like mine? Or is it not available on our country?

Hello dear member, You may wanna read the front page of this thread or p.m and send support to the admin of the site, or just pm the OP here.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Digital Banking is really a thing now. We should upgrade and go with the flow of modern society. Everything should be easy access now, skip those waiting lines or having to ride a transportation to just buy those stuffs while you can use your Fast Invest for that. Fast invest not just will make you profit vut will also make your banking easier than ever before. We should support Fast invest for the decentralized of our online banking and for our crypto today.
I only know now that there are already digital based banks, this needs to be supported for a quick investment for the decentralization of online banking and crypto business. technology is amazing right now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 01, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
the best platform ever heading into 2018, been able to invest even with the smallest amount possible opens the the door to alot and fast invest is doing just that. no kyc or any verification and already operational with platform exchange thats what this project gerat
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 01, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

Agree, the devs are really active in developing this project. This positive attitude will make them popular and will get more serious investors. By being positive Im sure that this project will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 31, 2017, 07:43:44 PM
It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
December 31, 2017, 07:27:24 PM

The importance of advertisement cannot be overrated and that is exactly what the project has been doing but beyond advertisement there is need for the quality of the team behind the project that also go a long way in determining the success of the project which to a large extent Fast has already. What is important is that the team continue to live to expectations and continue to boost the confidence of the investors in ensuring that they get the appreciable returns on investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 05:22:28 PM
It will get there don't worry , a good project always find its way to climb the ladder, sure by time and the support of us it will get enough funds to advertise all over the medias.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 31, 2017, 05:14:46 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 31, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Activity: 196
December 31, 2017, 03:31:46 PM
I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

It's stated in the WP that citizens of USA or China are excluded from participation, is it to avoid KYC requirements?
And how do you check your investors for compliance with your rules, I mean how do you know that people who are currently investing have citizenship in any particular country?
Thanks
Simply by their IP adress . People from china or USA could participate using a VPN i believe ,but for safety reasons they have to state that users from USA and CHINA can not participate. Or else they might get in legal problems.
You send tokens to an ETH address right? How are they gonna check the address of the person sending the tokens lol? That seems pretty wierd.
Yes I will totally agree with your thoughts.
I think there might be an special method implemented by them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 02:56:38 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 01:42:14 PM
I have read the fast invest whitepaper. It seems it is going to be a very successful project. I have one question though. The whitepaper talked about loans. How do you plan to assess a borrower from a third world country or in Africa or does the loan covers only Europe and North America?
a lot of people are talking about this project. i did not know they also support loans. maybe it is a similar approach as in ethlend..now i know have to read this wp
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 31, 2017, 01:39:30 PM
I think the project has alot of potential to grow in future and you can expect good amount of growth within an year or so.
Yes indeed this project deserves our attention, as this is the future of the new crypto banking business. We must support and monitor the development of this project.
Totally agreed!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 12:47:56 PM
Is this an investment platform or banking platform. I still dont understand how this project is working. Can you explain more about this? Thanks
Simona CEO of the fast invest company clearly explains with authorization that FI is creating a digital banking system while prioritizing the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams and there by achieve financial freedom also giving an opportunity to invest, borrow and exchange in both Crypt and FIAT currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto platform being user friendly in deligent manner.
Activity: 672
December 31, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
I look forward to further development and news from this project! After all, it deserves our attention, as it is followed by a very large team of developers and advertisers, that it will definitely reach a high level.
Pages:
Jump to: