Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 19. (Read 32842 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
The reason why I think FAST INVEST is a good project to invest in it, is the team behind project is solid and they have a history of execution because the company already has customers, plus the skills they have, are relevant to the project. also FAST INVEST have a long term viability becuz it will become a global bank in the future.

Nice to know this about their team. Team member's experience will lead the project to success that is why it is important to know well the team members of the project.
thank you!
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 06:59:39 AM
Although this project has already its own well-established businesses. I think it is still starting in the development especially that it is having its own token, there will be more features to come which can be profitable, or will make it more convenient for its users or investors.
No doubt about it. We are working business, expanding globally to offer a great financial instrument for a daily banking operation. Thanks for supporting us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
I really like the work of this serious team on FAST INVEST project. They have excellent experience and a really working business. They are among those who are working in the forefront to introduce cryptocurrency and blockchain technology into the already existing financial world! I very much hope that they will distribute their project on the territory of Belarus and Russia. I wish them good luck!
Serious team means the chance of getting to success is really high. Fast Invest will give services that is a hassle free and very convenient to use thus, it makes people will likely to support this project. There are still so many features about this platform and i do believe people will really like it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 10, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Although this project has already its own well-established businesses. I think it is still starting in the development especially that it is having its own token, there will be more features to come which can be profitable, or will make it more convenient for its users or investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
What hatred of people about what you say? This project has a good team of developers who knows their business. So for example I do not have any doubts about this project.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
The FAST INVEST white paper introduces a lot of customers, a little large, so it should be good Cheesy
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 02:33:11 AM
This is a great, interesting and very promising project, especially to those who are looking for good investments. Additionally, this Fast Invest is expanding its platform to a new infrastructure in the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products. This project is manage very accordingly by the Fast Invest Team. I was really looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully, more people and serious investors will come to this project. Sooner or later thid Real FinTech Business will attain its goal.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
Fast Invest has a huge team. This only means their program can possibly manipulated smoothly and managed it perfectly with the cooperation of the team. Looking forward for this project to be more active and make any updates on their program.
which I see it is true that the project is perfectly managed thanks to exceptional teamwork. we hope that this project is consistent in their work and can quickly make a difference. good luck.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 09, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
Im sure that the 8500 customers have already grown or maybe doubled its number by now. This should have made its mark by now since this project has been running for more than a month now.

That will surely happen if this project will be also recognized by whitelist investors that are willing to work from it. They are also running a signature campaign that has a good and professional bounty manager, So we don't need to worry.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
January 09, 2018, 08:45:11 PM
I really like the work of this serious team on FAST INVEST project. They have excellent experience and a really working business. They are among those who are working in the forefront to introduce cryptocurrency and blockchain technology into the already existing financial world! I very much hope that they will distribute their project on the territory of Belarus and Russia. I wish them good luck!
Activity: 294
January 09, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
Everyone has to have giant goals, to be able to spread among all the people that wanna use it for it. So it's better for you haters to stay away.
Compared to other ICO's i don't really see that much hate going on in here . They have nothing to fuel their anger with ,because everything in this project is well thought and have a visionairy team . The price shouldn't really matter at this point .
Yes, we are willing with FinTech Bussiness Project. Have more 21 days to buy FIT tokens, any news about exchange for listing FIT?
FinTech really build an amazed technology with wonderful team and in result we can see more than 8500 customers, 50 Team, It got a great features like digital currency exchange, crypto lending, crypto investing, Digital all purpose wallet, Premium payment card and membership. They set all in one with many features for satisfying the customer seems its a real fintech business. I support fast invest as their road map look Good reaching all their innovations.
Activity: 574
January 09, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
Everyone has to have giant goals, to be able to spread among all the people that wanna use it for it. So it's better for you haters to stay away.
Compared to other ICO's i don't really see that much hate going on in here . They have nothing to fuel their anger with ,because everything in this project is well thought and have a visionairy team . The price shouldn't really matter at this point .
Yes, we are willing with FinTech Bussiness Project. Have more 21 days to buy FIT tokens, any news about exchange for listing FIT?
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 06:38:36 PM
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
The reason why I think FAST INVEST is a good project to invest in it, is the team behind project is solid and they have a history of execution because the company already has customers, plus the skills they have, are relevant to the project. also FAST INVEST have a long term viability becuz it will become a global bank in the future.

As we know some loan platform launch before like: BTCJam or Loaning topic at bitcointalk. And this business is growth because of demand to using cash. At crypto currency world, i have attention about ETH loan services only : can buy and sell tokens Wink. Maybe we will become FIT customers at future Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 09, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
Fast Invest is really awesome. This project is gaining more and more people's attention because of its nice concept and idea regarding business. And now, here comes the project that is the Real FinTech Business, with More Than 8500 Customers, 50 Team. I believe in the good outcome of this project, because the team working on thid project is really awesome, doing their job well and striving for the success of this project. I am is really looking forward for Fast Invest better progress and developments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 09, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Activity: 602
January 09, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
Amazed to know about FAST INVEST which had huge investors. Fast invest seems deserving a leading one in the crypto trend, All features in a single platform with FI is a good success as we see a new ICO with a single feature. FI deserves an achievement.
Everyone I think can participate in their platform because as far as I know FI has no minimum required of investment. So, this is our chance to invest in their platform because we already also know that they are already operating and the team they have are also very reliable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 03:14:31 PM
FAST INVEST is global consumer loans investment platform where investors can get a solid return on their investment. Users can select from the pool of listed loans and invest in one’s meeting their preferences
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 09, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
You have any vacancy that I present or promote your company in my city? Are you interested in it? I have one cryptofriend and he can do it with mee too  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: