Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 25. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
I am really looking forward to the next move of this project in the start of this year, 2018! I know that the team is really working hard to reach and attain its goal and objectives for the success of this project and make it beneficial to the people and community of crypto currency. This is the Real FinTech Business, with More Than 8500 Customers, and 50 Team. What a huge project that is striving for its success. I believe that Fast Invest can really make it and show to the community that they should invest in this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 11:46:42 PM
So this is like a one stop show for investors, first thier was bitconnect now this. Anyway this is good so that thiers a competion between cryptolending platforms.
As FAST INVEST is pure free gold, also they had nearly more than 8500 satisfied customers daily in Europe. As I never seen such benefits this project doing it's best, we support you sharing and spreading FI.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
January 01, 2018, 08:04:36 PM
I have never seen such benefits for any bounty program. This is pure free gold. I bet this will invoke so much rush towards the bounty program and the program in general. Wishing your team the best and believe you will come out tops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
I have read the fast invest whitepaper. It seems it is going to be a very successful project. I have one question though. The whitepaper talked about loans. How do you plan to assess a borrower from a third world country or in Africa or does the loan covers only Europe and North America?
a lot of people are talking about this project. i did not know they also support loans. maybe it is a similar approach as in ethlend..now i know have to read this wp

I didn't see any project yet that they are giving loan. But it will be much better to get loan from this project. You can talk with admin about this matter.
For real? The ICO is not ended yet so, be patient for getting a loan. You can also get a loan from another project which was released as a loan & lend service called bitbond, feel free to visit their website.
Are you sure that bitbond are giving loan in cryptocurrency world?  How is this possible?  If anyone take lone then he/she doesn't pay this loan then what can do the admin loan & lend service. I don't think so that FAST INVEST will release this type of loan.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 07:32:57 PM
They are planning to becoming global digital banking company in 2019 and that's really the best way to expand their business and one of reason that will encourage the investors to hold their token for long term after the end of ico.
and they will surely reach their goal ,providing the right safe place for us to store our coins . fast invest is one hell of a project , i don't think can compete with them when the ICO finish and they start their services.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 01, 2018, 06:59:31 PM
They are planning to becoming global digital banking company in 2019 and that's really the best way to expand their business and one of reason that will encourage the investors to hold their token for long term after the end of ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 01, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
How many eth  that collected in pre ico dev?
Activity: 532
January 01, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
Fast invest really showed that they deserved to be entitled as fast. Fast updates and progress of the platform is already posted. This only means they are serious in building this project and no one will destroy it. The activeness of the team adds prove that digital banking is made possible. Everyone must love this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 01, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
Expanding worldwide would benefit this Fast Invest like for real, not even trying to hit the asian market for having more odience?
Activity: 574
January 01, 2018, 05:45:32 PM
A good project, it is trusted by a lot of users. We will follow you further when you go to the market, you have to go up, because you have every chance of it. Uvas are very good developers and a great team.
I hope their information is truth. I am very curious about number of FAST INVEST daily users. If it is real, we have big potential project.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yea. Very quickly to have FIT soon. I have a question, why our market is only European Citizen? Why not worldwide?
Activity: 196
January 01, 2018, 03:45:25 PM
It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.

I'm more curious how they have customers even before their coin is launched, if its an existing business they should do an IPO not ICO lol,
Yes there are many types of similar projects on this platform , but there must be a good idea and strategies to overwhelm the others.
Activity: 574
January 01, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
Just 30 days left for the token sale to end. So excited for this project. Fast Invest is one of the very few ICOs that I have invested in. Between, 2018 is here. Happy New Year to the Fast Invest team!!
Yes i also very excited for this project.i also invested in this project.The team do veryhard work.i hope this project will acheive great success and give us huge profit.i wish good luck to all members.
I hope your investments will bring you only a big profit, you definitely made the right choice. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to invest in this project. But I'm sure the project will benefit from such a strong team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.
Seems your strategy is better to save some additional waste of money on buying in exchange and gaining is a good deal, could you suggest any such exchange, we can explore such and calculate before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Yes, this is a very high potential ICO and you have very less time to invest in it, just 30 days. I think we should invest in this as it will give a high profit to us in the future. I think it has a very well developed road map which will lead them to a good amount of success in this world. They also have a good investment returns so one should invest in the project as soon as possible. And happy new year to all.
You are right, but i will use my own strategy and buy that tokens only on exchange, when will dump, because tokens get lower then ico prise after achieved any exchange.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 01, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 01, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
They are a specific approach to their goal...they maintain a criteria for their token holder...so there is a less chance of spam..so good luck for well future..

That is one of the reason you should invest in this project. They will assure us that we will get profit in this project.
Anyway I want to greet a Happy New Year to all! Specially the developers in this project!

yeah the project is one of the best in investment category with blockchain technology, there is no doubt !  I am looking for a long time to get involved in a good paying (btc/eth) signature campaign. But I think seriously about joining this signature campaign. The project is very promising and each token will be very valuable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 01, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

they already have big experience this not a raw project as they claim on ANN thread they have more than 8500 satisfied daily customers in Europe. I think they start the ICO, because they need money to expand their business.

I'm more curious how they have customers even before their coin is launched, if its an existing business they should do an IPO not ICO lol,
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
January 01, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Activity: 112
January 01, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
This is a great project that keep progressing for the better. Fast Invest, just like its name, I believe that this will surely make the people, users, and investors that invest here will have fast profits too. I can see the potential that Fast Invest will succeed not too long here in the crypto currency world. People will also be very beneficial to the goals of Fast Invest. Moreover, I will be waiting for the future of the digital banking that will come to reality as soon as posible to make this promising platform come true.
Pages:
Jump to: