Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 5. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
The project is so good! It's nice to see the FAS running smoothly. This is a worthwhile waiting item for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
May 09, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
Fast Invest is really a great project. It is really have a promising platform.I hope that the Fast Coin team will continue their better performance and make it to the best they could. I want to spread the Fast Invest information to the community if this will really help the ecosystem for the better.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
Fast Invest is really a great project. It is really have a promising platform.I hope that the Fast Coin team will continue their better performance and make it to the best they could. I want to spread the Fast Invest information to the community if this will really help the ecosystem for the better.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
May 08, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
the price offered for this token is very dancing once this includes promotional plans that are good enough to invite wealthy investors or partners from some growing companies there will probably be many participants who will register on this project

Thank you for your support! Join our community at telegram!
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
May 08, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
the price offered for this token is very dancing once this includes promotional plans that are good enough to invite wealthy investors or partners from some growing companies there will probably be many participants who will register on this project
copper member
Global Investment Bank
May 08, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
I think the project fast is very good and have the prospect of a bright and a future promise. Team supporting also very professionally and very serious to reach the targets are success.

Thank you. We are on a journey to become a global investment bank! Have you alredy bouth our tokens? Not yet? If you have any questions you can ask them at our telegram channel.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
I think the project fast is very good and have the prospect of a bright and a future promise. Team supporting also very professionally and very serious to reach the targets are success.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
May 07, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

Thank you Henry. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us here at bitcointalks or join our telegram channel!
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
May 04, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
Thank you for the paid commission. I have bought FIT last week and already received ETH to my account.  Grin

You are welcome! Thank you for being a part of our community. Do not forget to follow our social media as we will announce new ways to earn FIT and ETH bonuses!
Activity: 15
May 04, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
Thank you for the paid commission. I have bought FIT last week and already received ETH to my account.  Grin
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 30, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Tell me, when participants of the bounty campaign will receive their tokens?
Bounty campaign is over?
ICO this project has already been completed.
I can not understand that.

Hello the bounty campaign have finished. If you did not received your bounty please contact us via [email protected] or via telegram channel.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 29, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
Tell me, when participants of the bounty campaign will receive their tokens?
Bounty campaign is over?
ICO this project has already been completed.
I can not understand that.
Activity: 20
April 28, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
Fast invest really showed that they deserved to be entitled as fast. Fast updates and progress of the platform is already posted. This only means they are serious in building this project and no one will destroy it. The activeness of the team adds prove that digital banking is made possible. Everyone must love this.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 27, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
Thank you I got my part! Waiting for more ways to earn FIT or ETH bonuses!

We are glad that you are part of our community. Follow our social media as we will announce new ways to earn FIT and ETH bonuses.
Activity: 8
April 27, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
Thank you I got my part! Waiting for more ways to earn FIT or ETH bonuses!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 25, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
You will get ETH commission every week until the end of the crowdsale. As well we will be launching a referral program where you will be able to earn ETH bonuses for every investor that you refer to us! So follow our social media as we will be posting all the news there! As well join our telegram channel and ask all of your questions directly there.
Activity: 8
April 25, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
It is great to see the progress! Thank you for the affiliate commission! Will there be more ways to ear bonuses in ETH or FIT tokens?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 25, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Read your timeline and wasn't impressed with it I see that 2018 Q2 you are planning to expand in North America and found asia will be targeted from 2019. Currently north america has too many regulations for crypto business i don't think it will get any better by this year , instead it would be more profitable for you to expand to asia.
Also what all exchanges do you think fit will be eligible to be listed on.

As I saw in their media, they have already opened the enterprise in the USA, so the roadmap is implemented even earlier. And in my opinion, this is not a wrong decision as these guys have investing products that are not related to crypto. And the market of America is huge.  Grin

Yes we have already opened an enterprise in Delaware, USA. We are expanding our business globaly!
Fast Invest token will be listed in exchanges after the crowdsale finishes. We are currently negotiating terms and conditions with the exchanges for listing our token.
Activity: 15
April 25, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
Read your timeline and wasn't impressed with it I see that 2018 Q2 you are planning to expand in North America and found asia will be targeted from 2019. Currently north america has too many regulations for crypto business i don't think it will get any better by this year , instead it would be more profitable for you to expand to asia.
Also what all exchanges do you think fit will be eligible to be listed on.

As I saw in their media, they have already opened the enterprise in the USA, so the roadmap is implemented even earlier. And in my opinion, this is not a wrong decision as these guys have investing products that are not related to crypto. And the market of America is huge.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: