Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 8. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
FastInvest Team Answers Your Questions About the ICO

We have launched our ICO on December 4th, 2017. Since then, we got a lot of questions from people interested in participating, so we decided to publish the answers to the most common ones. Hope that will clear things up for you!

https://medium.com/@fastinvest/fastinvest-team-answers-your-questions-about-the-ico-98e2bf0666e1
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
What gives this coin value?

As far as I can tell the company is already established and profitable. By owning the coin you do not own the company or have a share in any of its profits. The only benefit I can see from ownership of this coin (and minimum 1000 coins at that) is full access to their platform. What does full access give me? The ability to transfer crypto for fiat (and possibly earn interest on crypto??). At what rates will crypto be exchanged for fiat? I do not know. Can I withdraw the fiat? I assume so but I am not sure. To withdraw the fiat from crypto account, the verification requirements of the country you are a citizen of come into play.

So basically, big picture as I see it, I cannot see what gives this coin value (ie. why would people be wanting to buy it off me and why wouldn't I want to sell it).

Can someone please elaborate on these thoughts??

Thankyou,

masimc2.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
January 20, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
It may have potential, but it has to fight really hard among most established similar projects, so they better pump it with advertising or else it will be forgotten

The importance of advertisement cannot be overrated and that is exactly what the project has been doing but beyond advertisement there is need for the quality of the team behind the project that also go a long way in determining the success of the project which to a large extent Fast has already. What is important is that the team continue to live to expectations and continue to boost the confidence of the investors in ensuring that they get the appreciable returns on investments.

You are right, the team has indeed worked hard to bring this project this far up to the stage it is in now,  more patience, hard work would pay off when this project comes through mainstream.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
January 18, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
                                                  FAST INVEST ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!       https://youtu.be/TbjMj6Ce26o
                                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/953987038763679744

Fast Invest is currently a successful business. Since 2015, the team is developing a strong investment platform based on investing in consumer loans in Europe and around the world. Fast Invest is trying to expand and build the infrastructure on the blockroom to offer new digital banking products.

copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 17, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
Is FIT token already on etherdelta? I just seen FIT on etherdelta system and i supposed that it is the same. Well, if that so then for sure this Fast Invest would probably be successful as they started to take their first step to their road for their future.
Without ending ICO i don't think so that FIT will be in exchanges. After completing ICO every project will be listed  in exchanges . We want to see FIT in big exchanges website so that it can be raised in crypto world as soon as possible.
Yes, That's correct! FIT will be listed on the exchange markets after the Crowdsale is finished.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 17, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
Of all the tokens sold, you only distribute 50% between the participants ?? Check out SAFINUS project, at least they explain their distribution clearly
Please check out our wp. There are explained the distribution of the tokens and where raised funds will be used. https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
Of all the tokens sold, you only distribute 50% between the participants ?? Check out SAFINUS project, at least they explain their distribution clearly
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:16:35 PM
Is FIT token already on etherdelta? I just seen FIT on etherdelta system and i supposed that it is the same. Well, if that so then for sure this Fast Invest would probably be successful as they started to take their first step to their road for their future.
Without ending ICO i don't think so that FIT will be in exchanges. After completing ICO every project will be listed  in exchanges . We want to see FIT in big exchanges website so that it can be raised in crypto world as soon as possible.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 16, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from this investment?
the minimum investment is 1 Euro. You can earn from 8% to 13% on the annual interest rate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
liveliness in updating the development of a fastinvest project will make this project always ahead because it always has the renewal that people really need. by having such an idea I am sure this project will be successful.
It will also build trust to newcomers and be able to gain more investors when they are active because people likely to invest in a project where they know that devs are active.
yes with confidence, I will also make my investment if the project can convince me by giving a trust.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 16, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Hi! Just to let you know that is not our FIT token. Seems other ICO use the same abbreviation. We will announce when our FIT tokens will be on the exchange market and what abbreviation to be used.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 16, 2018, 03:01:51 AM
well, an experienced team, a responsive admin and a solid project with acceptable ICO price. What do an Investor wants more?  Grin  

May be more interactivation in Telegram Channel, because in my opinion its the best place to argue with potential investors in live time.
Please join our telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/HQ8U2xFlDDyYN1WVF6YO9g
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 16, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
Hi how much fund have been raise? I could not found the number.  Huh
So far we have 158 participants. Total 68 746 of 388 500 000 tokens have been sold. Crowdsale is LIVE. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.
Activity: 99
January 16, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
Hi how much fund have been raise? I could not found the number.  Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 08:01:41 PM
well, an experienced team, a responsive admin and a solid project with acceptable ICO price. What do an Investor wants more?  Grin  

May be more interactivation in Telegram Channel, because in my opinion its the best place to argue with potential investors in live time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 08:00:42 PM
Fast investing seems so promising as it is an operating online investment market place which allows its users to invest in consumer based loans, Their legit records better proves to invest as they already hit more than 8500 customers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 15, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
I'm not sure if this is such a good idea. Many people involved in cryptocurrencies prefer to invest rather than take loans, but I wait and see how will you develop this project.
Nope. Has a lot of loans deman at bitcoin or crypto currencies. You can see Lending sections at this forum and see. Do you now BTCJam? Their services working for a long time ago.

Yep that true ,FAST INVEST are already a profitable working business that are looking to intergate crypto in order to expand their business and take advantage of blockchain technology. I hope more companies will do the same, in invest in a company that is already working and has client better than invest in project with only a raw idea.
Activity: 532
January 15, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
I like the quality of the team, I like that its ethereum affiliated. Great idea they  have and I wish them all the best with this.
Yes I agree that this project has reputated Associates and well managed team of developers and that's pretty good and this is improving the project.
Yes, Fast Invest have hard working and i like their minimum invest at most Smiley. I'm not rich at crypto currency world, so i can invest a bit day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: