Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 7. (Read 32842 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
April 11, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
I see devs not really engaged with the community here. ICO should have been closed and development of the product close to be working, but I cannot still see it. Hope devs will confute my words.

You can Join telegram we will answer all of your questions in there as well you can contact us via [email protected]. We are developing the platform and following our roadmap. 2018 Q2 We will launch our app, as well as at Q3 we will introduce Crypto Currency Exchange at our platform.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 13, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
and again silence. after an unsuccessful first iso, I would like the team to stay in touch and publish news. I hope you are just preparing some great news
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 06, 2018, 04:57:12 PM
finally there was news in the project. I long waited for someone to write about the plans of the team.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
March 06, 2018, 04:43:25 PM
Hello . as far as I know Iso failed. any news? what will happen next with the project? what are the plans of the team?
There will be a 2nd phase of ICO, if when exactly there's no announcement yet. Anyone could register in their whitelist to receive timely updates about it. As mentioned in their telegram, they will be changing the ICO price and those who bought in the first phase could exchange their tokens with the new price to get more token.

@Angelo Santos is right. The team is active in telegram, so for questions or any concerns it would be better to ask there because they are not active here in the forum.

EDIT:
Just to add (don't want to make another post for this). Posted by: Dovile | FAST INVEST via telegram
Dear community member and FIT token holders,

Let us shortly introduce our finalized further actions and strategy that takes FIT tokens.

Firstly, we continue Fast Invest Token crowdsale. The brand new FIT will be based on USD price, not an Ethereum. It means that the rapidly changing Ethereum price will not affect the FIT token price. The new FIT token price will start from 0,01 USD. The detailed pricing we will announce until 01/04/2018.

As the token price changes, the supply of new  FIT token will be 2bn entirely.  Besides, we are extending our ICO timing. The current crowdsale will end on 01/04/2019, or it will last until all tokens are sold.

We emphasize that current FIT token holders will be able to exchange it for new FIT tokens on new price range. At the moment we are creating a tool on our website that will automatically transfer current FIT tokens, to new ones. What is noble, that everyone who will make this conversion, will get 10% bonus.  We will enable this tool on the 1st of April or even earlier. Follow our announcements.

Shortly updating that we are developing our investment platform and following the planned roadmap. At the moment, we are finalizing mobile app, and we have already created an enterprise in the USA, also started prototyping premium crypto-account.

Only with the community help, we can build an extraordinary investment platform and merge two worlds - fiat and crypto. Your support is exceptionally very important to us.

Thank you very much for your backing.
Activity: 165
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 06, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
Hello . as far as I know Iso failed. any news? what will happen next with the project? what are the plans of the team?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
received some coins in my wallet so thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 01, 2018, 03:14:25 AM
My hubby got some tokens today but I have no idea where it is traded at the moment so will just be holding them for a long-term hold until we know further news. I will check out their social media channels later and see if there is any life to them. I wish though someone from the team comes here to let us also know some news as it is their responsibility also to let investors from btctalk forum know some things what's going on at least here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 20, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
I see devs not really engaged with the community here. ICO should have been closed and development of the product close to be working, but I cannot still see it. Hope devs will confute my words.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
February 17, 2018, 11:11:18 AM
Hello @FastInvest. Is there any update about the project especially the phase 2 of token sale? It has been mentioned that details will be announced on second week, but there's no update here in the thread and in social media accounts (twitter & facebook). Visiting the site (on mobile), the token sale is still on going with 20% token bonus.
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
Tell me when will they pay tokens for the generosity program? The bonus program has long been over, there are no news!
Activity: 111
February 12, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
i am waiting for this bounty
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
 i hope this project will be successful. ill be following this project and will be participate in the bounty campaign.gud luck team,ill closely follow this Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
February 09, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
long time no see this project annauncement , i just think one if Invest a premium payment card. The Fast Invest platform will be available as an iOS and Android app. Funds currently undergoing the ICO process will be used to advance Fast Invest’s current product operations for existing clients, and to advance the Fast Invest platform by integrating new financial instruments for digital money operations. This should be an important moment for us to support this impressive project!
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
this is one very good project, exciting and interesting.ill support this project
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 30, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
What is the status of this ICO?

Crowdsale is LIVE. So far we have 265 participants. Total 127 476 of 388 500 000 tokens have been distributed. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.
Activity: 15
January 29, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
What is the status of this ICO?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 29, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
the article about project FAST INVEST  Roll Eyes

Thank you for sharing
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 26, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
FastInvest Team Answers Your Questions About the ICO

We have launched our ICO on December 4th, 2017. Since then, we got a lot of questions from people interested in participating, so we decided to publish the answers to the most common ones. Hope that will clear things up for you!

https://medium.com/@fastinvest/fastinvest-team-answers-your-questions-about-the-ico-98e2bf0666e1

Nice article.
5 days left.
Where we can found info about how much money FastInvest raised until now? Is it softcap reached?

This is the last week of our token crowdsale. You can check it on etherscan here. Though, we have not reached the soft cap yet, but this will not anyhow effect our plans that are stated on the roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 26, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
FastInvest Team Answers Your Questions About the ICO

We have launched our ICO on December 4th, 2017. Since then, we got a lot of questions from people interested in participating, so we decided to publish the answers to the most common ones. Hope that will clear things up for you!

https://medium.com/@fastinvest/fastinvest-team-answers-your-questions-about-the-ico-98e2bf0666e1

Nice article.
5 days left.
Where we can found info about how much money FastInvest raised until now? Is it softcap reached?
Pages:
Jump to: