Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 6. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 11:27:26 PM
Read your timeline and wasn't impressed with it i see that 2018 Q2 you are planning to expand in north america and found asia will be targeted from 2019. Currently north america has too many regulations for crypto business i don't think it will get any better by this year , instead it would be more profitable for you to expand to asia.
Also what all exchanges do you think fit will be eligible to be listed on.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
April 24, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
The emergence of online investment banking is really convenient. For some investors, a stable and convenient way of investment is their first choice.

We are on a journey of becoming licensed Investment Bank that will provide an opportunity to hold, invest, borrow, and exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 24, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Have you been pre-funded before? What status is your business today? Do you have MVP?

We have always stressed one major fact about Fast Invest - “We are real, operating business”. If for most of the ICO’s selling tokens is the only way to make their plans reality - our company has been in operation since 2015, thus we have our own sponsorship and investor funds. ICO for us is just an additional boost to quicken the development processes.

During the ICO v1.0 we received a lot of interest from private funds and people who were interested in value our company is creating - making investment world accessible to everyone. Thus we were able to offer them extremely attractive investment opportunity, which was win-win situation for all the participating parties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
The emergence of online investment banking is really convenient. For some investors, a stable and convenient way of investment is their first choice.
Activity: 15
April 24, 2018, 01:58:26 AM
Have you been pre-funded before? What status is your business today? Do you have MVP?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 20, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project Grin Grin Grin

If you have any questions about the ICO do not hesitate to write us in the telegram channel .
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 20, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

Every Fast Ivnest token holder will get affiliate commision in Ethereum. Join our crowdsale now!

Is it the one-time payment?

During the crowdsale if you hold Fast Invest Tokens you will get weekly affiliate commision.

How much commision could I get for holding 20.000FIT ?

During the ICO  crowdsale, 20% of Marketing budget will be constituted to FIT token holders as an Affiliate Commission. The affiliate commission will be distributed every week in Ethereum cryptocurrency. For example,  if our Marketing budget is 7,500,000 $, proportionally 1,500,000 $ will be devoted to the affiliate commission. This means, that if a holder has 1% of all outstanding Fast Invest tokens, he will receive 1% of all Affiliate Commission share that will be spent every week.

April 20, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

Every Fast Ivnest token holder will get affiliate commision in Ethereum. Join our crowdsale now!

During the crowdsale if you hold Fast Invest Tokens you will get weekly affiliate commision.

How much commision could I get for holding 20.000FIT ?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 18, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

April 18, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CyxM9zL.png

Every Fast Ivnest token holder will get affiliate commision in Ethereum. /0DvUxtyGPZ]Join our crowdsale now!

copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 17, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

How will you distribute the affiliate commision? Will users need to do something to get it?
You will get affiliate commision based on how much Fast Invest Tokens you have. To get the commission you will not need to anything, just hold the FIT tokens. You can read more about the affiliate commision at our website.
Activity: 8
April 17, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CyxM9zL.png

How will you distribute the affiliate commision? Will users need to do something to get it?
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 01:50:31 PM
Building digital investment bank is a good idea. It will be better to move this project forward if it will be listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 13, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details

Click Here to get more detailed info about our team. As well soon we will be updating our team members bio's. If you wan't to know more about our team check out our Youtube channel.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 12, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
finally there was news in the project. I long waited for someone to write about the plans of the team.

Do not forget to follow our social media, to see all the news regarding our ICO 2.0. As well if you have any questions chat with us in the telegram. Read more about ICO 2.0 here
It's really great. A failure doesn't mean anything. Only the team that does serious work can win our expectation and attention.

Thank you for your support. We are learning from our mistakes, standing up and going to the moon!
Activity: 8
April 12, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
I am glad that you revised your ICO and made new strategy. I wish you all the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
finally there was news in the project. I long waited for someone to write about the plans of the team.

Do not forget to follow our social media, to see all the news regarding our ICO 2.0. As well if you have any questions chat with us in the telegram. Read more about ICO 2.0 here
It's really great. A failure doesn't mean anything. Only the team that does serious work can win our expectation and attention.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 12, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

copper member
Global Investment Bank
April 12, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
FAST INVEST ICO is published by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/fast-invest

Thank you for the review. There is some incorrect information at the Fast Invest listing. We have contacted the ICOmarks team to update the profile.
Pages:
Jump to: