Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 9. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is such a good idea. Many people involved in cryptocurrencies prefer to invest rather than take loans, but I wait and see how will you develop this project.
Nope. Has a lot of loans deman at bitcoin or crypto currencies. You can see Lending sections at this forum and see. Do you now BTCJam? Their services working for a long time ago.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
I'm not sure if this is such a good idea. Many people involved in cryptocurrencies prefer to invest rather than take loans, but I wait and see how will you develop this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 15, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
I like the quality of the team, I like that its ethereum affiliated. Great idea they  have and I wish them all the best with this.
Yes I agree that this project has reputated Associates and well managed team of developers and that's pretty good and this is improving the project.
the fact that is already on working and you can invest now is just awesome and also gives you a varieties of ways to invest your funds at any amount within your chosen interval really have not seen any that matches this good job to the team and more success in your work
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
Fast invest project is huge as we see their records already proven as they already had more than 8500 customers with a 50 members team, Their road map seems legit with a great way to ultimately hit success. We choose to invest as we believe their records which results in success.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Everyone should try look into this project, Arcblock, its a great project... Dont lets underrate ut the way people thought deeponions won't go far...
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Fast Invest is a great project that we encounter here in the community of crypto currency. Like other people here, I am also looking forward for the success of this project. If the released of mobile application of this project will come to reality, more people will become more interested to Fast Invest and surely will have a better progress will occur. I was really looking forward for the upcoming positive updates of this great project. Hoping for the continuous support of people to this project to the extent of our ability. So goodluck to the Fast Invest team to make more developments.

Yes, we are all looking forward for the success of this project and I am excited now on what will be the outcome of this project. I really hope that they will be successful.
I am with you. I as well wish to the project at it all to turn out. Because really few tokens are published at once already co-operating with model real-life business.
Activity: 380
January 15, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
Releasing of the smartphone apps is really much awaited. We can access as fast as we can instantly. This will be the start of the journey of Fast Invest with their future. We are probably going with them to reach the moon.
Well, I think the team already been doing the app for smartphones. So, making transactions will be easy and hassle free because of the mobile app. Fast invest is getting popular as the days go by because of their features that is easy to use.

You're right dude, this project is very awesome and I believe they doing an apps for smart phones. The team have additional partners will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.

Yes you are right.as nowdays all people have smartphones so it's very good to launch the application for this platform.beacasue by using application anyone can easily do the transaction.and the popularity of project will also increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 15, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
Releasing of the smartphone apps is really much awaited. We can access as fast as we can instantly. This will be the start of the journey of Fast Invest with their future. We are probably going with them to reach the moon.
Well, I think the team already been doing the app for smartphones. So, making transactions will be easy and hassle free because of the mobile app. Fast invest is getting popular as the days go by because of their features that is easy to use.

You're right dude, this project is very awesome and I believe they doing an apps for smart phones. The team have additional partners will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.

Ehh too much effort setting up the API and all given the fact the most sites like Google Adsense will penalise you for using third party advertising system anyway
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 15, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
I like the quality of the team, I like that its ethereum affiliated. Great idea they  have and I wish them all the best with this.
Yes I agree that this project has reputated Associates and well managed team of developers and that's pretty good and this is improving the project.
Thank you!
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 15, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
It's your first ico?
Hi, yes it's our first ICO

Why? is there a 2nd, 3rd and so on ICO? I thought new projects only have one Ico. I am confused now dev why this member posted above ask that question.
I guess some companies are planning second or third Crowdsale. I guess this is a reason why you've received such a question. But anyway, this is our first ICO.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

As what you pointed out that this is really an awesome project because fast invest helps small investors to invest in their platform. Also, by having an app in mobile phone the more it will be convenient to use and also many people will surely like this platform.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 15, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
Fast Invest is a great project that we encounter here in the community of crypto currency. Like other people here, I am also looking forward for the success of this project. If the released of mobile application of this project will come to reality, more people will become more interested to Fast Invest and surely will have a better progress will occur. I was really looking forward for the upcoming positive updates of this great project. Hoping for the continuous support of people to this project to the extent of our ability. So goodluck to the Fast Invest team to make more developments.

Yes, we are all looking forward for the success of this project and I am excited now on what will be the outcome of this project. I really hope that they will be successful.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Activity: 196
January 15, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 15, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
It's your first ico?
Hi, yes it's our first ICO

Why? is there a 2nd, 3rd and so on ICO? I thought new projects only have one Ico. I am confused now dev why this member posted above ask that question.
Activity: 574
January 15, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
Hello! When is ISO planned? She flipped through the forum and did not find such information. Tell me please the date. I will be very grateful to you. (I hope that she did not pass and I did not miss such a chance of buying)
Hello! We are pretty sure that the question is about ICO, not ISO:) ICO is LIVE now. Token will be distributed until January 31st. 1 Fit price = 0,0083 ETH
Excellent! I will definitely get some of your tokens, since the price is very attractive to me. I'm sure this will be a good investment.
Activity: 602
January 15, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 15, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
Yes, this project has a very great team which can lead them to assure success as they have developed very well marketing strategies and have a clear concept behind the project. In the future, their services will be used by most of the peoples and they will build opportunities for people to earn. Good luck to the team for their successful future.
Thank you so much for supporting us.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 15, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
The value of Ethereum which is the only cryptocurrency to buy the token is increasing, does this mean the token value is also increasing now? Becuase if not, then that only means its better to hold Ethereum than investing it for an annual return of 14%.
Pages:
Jump to: